PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Countdown to 10,000 thread

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 02:35 PM
My 10,000th post will be dedicated to one lucky planeteer.

Use this thread to submit your application for why you feel you should be the subject of dedication.

Please include an introduction, body and conclusion. Spelling counts. Deadline is midnight tonight, when I will grade the entries and announce the winner.

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Someone ban him before he gets there.

wutamess
03-18-2005, 02:45 PM
I like you.
I like you a lot.
A whole lot.

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Hi
Pick me
The End

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 02:46 PM
I like you.
I like you a lot.

No conclusion: -20

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 02:47 PM

Ten thousand! We could almost buy our own ship for that.

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Ten thousand! We could almost buy our own ship for that.
You can't win. But there are alternatives to fighting...

Spicy McHaggis
03-18-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm not such a bad pilot myself.

SoCalBronco
03-18-2005, 02:51 PM
just in case i dont see it, congrats on 10K Bob.

tk13
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Or keep deleting his old posts so that he keeps getting stuck at 9,999....

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 02:56 PM
You just jumped about three pages in the script.
Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?

What's that flashing!

Calcountry
03-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Ten thousand! We could almost buy our own ship for that.Doesn't Eric Draven have about 4 k as well?

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 03:07 PM
We're losing our deflector shield. Go strap yourself in, I'm going to make the jump to light speed.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Doesn't Eric Draven have about 4 k as well?

I don't think so.

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 03:08 PM
How many posts would you have if you added up all your banned accounts posts, JBret?

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:10 PM
I don't think so.

He does, actually. I think Phobia added those posts to my account, tho.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=2538

Calcountry
How many posts would you have if you added up all your banned accounts posts, JBret?Right, like 10k is some kind of achievement for this guy.

Its a good start Go Chiefs, but you ain't nothing until you stress EndDELT out. lmao.

Hammock Parties
How many posts would you have if you added up all your banned accounts posts, JBret?

I can't even remember all the accounts. Draven got to 4.5k but the others were all only a few hundred.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Right, like 10k is some kind of achievement for this guy.

Its a good start Go Chiefs, but you ain't nothing until you stress EndDELT out. lmao.

No doubt.

Calcountry
03-18-2005, 03:25 PM
No doubt.Somebody has to pass him, right? Might as well be you.

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Why I Should be the Person to Whom Gochiefs' 10,000th Post is Dedicated.

There are many denizens of Chiefsplanet who are worthy of such an honor, and I submit this application with the humility of one who merely hopes to be considered amongst this worthy company.

However, I will also propose that I bring some characteristics that make me uniquely worthy of this offer. These are discussed below.

First and foremost, I think it's safe to say that I'm the only person on Chiefsplanet who actually likes gochiefs. Others speak poorly of him behind his back, and make fun of him and laugh at him whenever he's not looking. I don't do that, and that alone moves me high on the list.

Second, I have not had sex with his sister in his house. Once again, that sets me apart from the vast majority of chiefsplanet members, and indeed from most people in general.

Third, he and I share many common philosophies. Talk we both like Yoda on occasion, mmmm? We both think that Princess Leia was really hot when she was chained up in that bikini. We're both scared of girls for the most part. And of course, we both believe that Russian economic policy was a significant factor in the events leading up to the Crimean War. This is just a small sample of our commonalities, and I'm sure that there are many, many more.

In conclusion, I feel a kinship with gochiefs, an understanding that goes beyond the commonalities of being two dysfunctional beings in a dysfunctional world. I understand why it's sometimes better to put your left shoe on your right foot, and vice versa. I understand why you you have to poke holes in the box you're using to ship an aboriginal tribeswoman back home as your bride. There aren't many of us around, and we have to stick together.

I believe in America!

wutamess
03-18-2005, 03:42 PM
I like you too.

KCChiefsMan
03-18-2005, 03:42 PM
am I the only one thinking
WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE!!

couldn't you do something more productive with your time?

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 03:45 PM
I hope my essay rates above kcchiefsman's.

Calcountry
03-18-2005, 03:46 PM

There are many denizens of Chiefsplanet who are worthy of such an honor, and I submit this application with the humility of one who merely hopes to be considered amongst this worthy company.

However, I will also propose that I bring some characteristics that make me uniquely worthy of this offer. These are discussed below.

First and foremost, I think it's safe to say that I'm the only person on Chiefsplanet who actually likes gochiefs. Others speak poorly of him behind his back, and make fun of him and laugh at him whenever he's not looking. I don't do that, and that alone moves me high on the list.

Second, I have not had sex with his sister in his house. Once again, that sets me apart from the vast majority of chiefsplanet members, and indeed from most people in general.

Third, he and I share many common philosophies. Talk we both like Yoda on occasion, mmmm? We both think that Princess Leia was really hot when she was chained up in that bikini. We're both scared of girls for the most part. And of course, we both believe that Russian economic policy was a significant factor in the events leading up to the Crimean War. This is just a small sample of our commonalities, and I'm sure that there are many, many more.

In conclusion, I feel a kinship with gochiefs, an understanding that goes beyond the commonalities of being two dysfunctional beings in a dysfunctional world. I understand why it's sometimes better to put your left shoe on your right foot, and vice versa. I understand why you you have to poke holes in the box you're using to ship an aboriginal tribeswoman back home as your bride. There aren't many of us around, and we have to stick together.

I believe in America!ROFL:clap:ROFLVery entertaining!

CosmicPal
03-18-2005, 03:48 PM

I believe in America!

If you were Michael Jackson, gochiefs would be in your bed right now.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:51 PM

Shockingly, he had no spelling errors.

FloridaChief
03-18-2005, 03:52 PM

It's pretty much tied right now. Could you both send in pics for the swimsuit competition?

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:53 PM
couldn't you do something more productive with your time?

Like neg repping you? Sure!

Logical
03-18-2005, 03:57 PM
I can't even remember all the accounts. Draven got to 4.5k but the others were all only a few hundred.Ah the days of banning you as soon as you were recognized, I remember them well. For some reason Phil wanted you to have another chance as Draven, hence the high post count. Ahh the good old days.:D

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Ah the days of banning you as soon as you were recognized, I remember them well. For some reason Phil wanted you to have another chance as Draven, hence the high post count. Ahh the good old days.:D

Here's the "meatpeeker" avatar:

Logical
03-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Here's the "meatpeeker" avatar:lol I had that on my home hard drive until it recently crashed.

keg in kc
03-18-2005, 04:21 PM

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 04:24 PM
So far Rain Man is kicking the competition's ass.

Gonna be tough to use only 7 posts in the next 8 hrs.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Just pick me, no reason really, just want something dedicated to me by you. :p

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Just pick me, no reason really, just want something dedicated to me by you. :p

You're gonna have to do better than that.

RedNFeisty
03-18-2005, 04:39 PM
So far I would have to say that Rain Man has it. Now just put him in a wig and a dress and you have your prom date as well!!

dirk digler
03-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Pick me

http://www.owow.com/RingsideWith/Chyna/Gallery-2/23.jpg

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 04:46 PM
So far I would have to say that Rain Man has it. Now just put him in a wig and a dress and you have your prom date as well!!

This is even more disturbing when posted next to dirk digler's sig. I'm just not that kind of guy.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Dirk Digler's going back on my ignore list.

Any other applications? Only 6 and a half hours to go!

Skip Towne
03-18-2005, 06:00 PM
I'd like to apply for your ignore list. Not interested in that other cheesy deal.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:02 PM
How bout i set up a foundation to raise money for your sex operation :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 06:04 PM
How bout i set up a foundation to raise money for your sex operation :hmmm:

I neither require nor desire one.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:08 PM
I neither require nor desire one.
well in that case will you set up a foundation for me to get a boob job? :hmmm:

dirk digler
03-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Dirk Digler's going back on my ignore list.

Any other applications? Only 6 and a half hours to go!

ROFL

Pussy.

RealSNR
03-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Zebras taste funny.

I feel that I should be selected as the dedicatee of gochiefs's 10,000th post, because I have written the longest essay out of all other applications. Rainmain's is larger, but he will be disqualified when I smear him in my conclusion.

In conclusion, give the award to SNR and not Rain Man, because Rain Man lied about everything in his essay, the CD player in his car plays Loverboy 24/7, and he eats his own farts. Is that the kind of person you want to dedicate your 10,000th post to? If it is not, then select SNR.

Logical
03-18-2005, 06:16 PM

You want a double masectomy, just how much money will you need?

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:17 PM
You want a double masectomy, just how much money will you need?
NOOOOOO, I need a induction, not reduction, and the cost is 5K dollars.

whoman69
03-18-2005, 06:18 PM
I just have to wonder how many posts you put all your personnae together. You have some others that are over 5K if I recall correctly.

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 06:21 PM
gochiefs has to pick me. I'm the only one on Chiefsplanet who can match his Star Wars fanaticism. I can also hijack a thread real easily by throwing out random Star Wars quotes.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:23 PM
Gochiefs, if you pick me I'll send you a pic of myself, if you want it :p

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Gochiefs, if you pick me I'll send you a pic of myself, if you want it :p

Uh....do you realize what he'll be doing with your picture ?:whackit:

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Uh....do you realize what he'll be doing with your picture ?
Hey, it beats a cold shower.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Uh....do you realize what he'll be doing with your picture ?:whackit:
sssshhhh, its not really going to be me, but don't let him know that. ;)

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:32 PM
sssshhhh, its not really going to be me, but don't let him know that. ;)

He'd probably rather have a picture of one of your brothers anyways.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:34 PM
He'd probably rather have a picture of one of your brothers anyways.
Nope he's not gay anymore. :shake:

Skip Towne
03-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Nope he's not gay anymore. :shake:
I don't know, he's pretty damn swishy.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Saulbadguy and badgirl, if you wish to be considered you'll need to enter in the appropriate format as SNR and Rainman have done.

Bribes will get you nowhere, badgirl. You're probably a big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls haircut anyway.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Saulbadguy and badgirl, if you wish to be considered you'll need to enter in the appropriate format as SNR and Rainman have done.

Bribes will get you nowhere, badgirl. You're probably a big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls haircut anyway.
yea, that exactly what I am, :rolleyes: now I gotta make out my application process for ya and this is going to take a minute I gotta think about it for awhile, I must win, I must. :cuss:

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Bribes will get you nowhere, badgirl. .

well it'll be the first time. ;)

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:56 PM
OK here it is...........well I thought I had it, forget it looks like I'm out of the running......but I still got 3 hours.

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 06:57 PM

I'll do it, but you may not like the application process.

Oh, and SNR has resorted to mudslinging and negative campaigning, which is the expected routine of draft-dodging, mouth-breathing, foul-smelling, oily-to-the-touch degenerates like him. I am above such tactics and will not stoop to his level.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:59 PM
I'd put in an application but it's kinda hard to post a squirt of piss.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:59 PM
I'll do it, but you may not like the application process.

Which is???? :hmmm:

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Which is???? :hmmm:

It would involve a very detailed assessment of need by my grantmaking committee.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:05 PM
It would involve a very detailed assessment of need by my grantmaking committee.

I believe I'll have to chair that committitty.

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 07:22 PM
I believe I'll have to chair that committitty.

You are welcome to join the committee. I have also extended invitations to several supermodels, and a couple of high-powered marketing firms so that we can get many, many applications.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
You are welcome to join the committee. I have also extended invitations to several supermodels, and a couple of high-powered marketing firms so that we can get many, many applications.
If they're supermodels they don't need the money for a boob job, they have got plenty of that themselves,and they probably happy with what they got.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:34 PM
If they're supermodels they don't need the money for a boob job, they have got plenty of that themselves,and they probably happy with what they got.

But they have yet to receive the endorsement of the Chiefs Planet Titty Comititty.
Looks good on any resume.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:37 PM
But they have yet to receive the endorsement of the Chiefs Planet Titty Comititty.
Looks good on any resume.
Well ok, where do I sign up? :hmmm:

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Well ok, where do I sign up? :hmmm:
I'll show you when you get home. Don't worry about dealing with that Rain Man guy, as soon as the models start showing up for the application process I plan on doing a hostile takeover.

Rumor has it he's what the girls call a 'stick man'.

go bo
03-18-2005, 07:43 PM
ok, goat boy...

what's the hold up?

you were less than 10,000 when i went to the store and you're still less than 10,000...

SLACKER! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/nono.gif

go bo
03-18-2005, 07:44 PM
If they're supermodels they don't need the money for a boob job, they have got plenty of that themselves,and they probably happy with what they got.what's going on?

i heard that you don't even need a boob job...

so why you trying to clog up the application process, anyway? :shrug:

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Only at The Planet.

We went from applications for this "special recognition" to discussing bad girls tits, or lack of tits as the case may be. Only stummpy can confirm or deny those allegations.

As long as we're in the hijack mode, ... we're waiting stummpy.
*drumming fingers*

go bo
03-18-2005, 07:46 PM
I hope my essay rates above kcchiefsman's.i'd say that might be a safe bet... :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:46 PM
what's going on?

well I don't care what you heard, I want one anyway...... :p

Gochiefs can't be on your titty committee, he'd have as much chance grabbing a supermodels boob as a donkey fan at a chiefs pep rally. ROFL

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Only at The Planet.

We went from applications for this "special recognition" to discussing bad girls tits, or lack of tits as the case may be. Only stummpy can confirm or deny those allegations.

*drumming fingers*

Actually, I've told her on more than one occasion she doesn't need a boob job and that I prefer them just the way they are.:thumb:

badgirl
Only at The Planet.

*drumming fingers*
skip knows also, but only with cloths on of course so I dont know if that counts. :hmmm:

4th and Long
what's going on?

This is an easy one. Liken it to the time it takes a woman to pick out clothes and shoes, then get dressed and ready, prior to a dinner engagement. Same thing applies here my friend. ;)

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 07:50 PM
skip knows also, but only with cloths on of course so I dont know if that counts. :hmmm:
Sending pics to the eldery and not sharing with the rest of us eh? :mad:
Actually, I've told her on more than one occasion she doesn't need a boob job and that I prefer them just the way they are.:thumb:
Looks like you have more talking to do, bub. ;)

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:51 PM
I didn't send pics I met him at TK's house.

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 07:53 PM
I didn't send pics I met him at TK's house.
And why weren't the rest of us invited? Hmmm?

I see how it is!!! :mad:

:p

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:54 PM
And why weren't the rest of us invited? Hmmm?

I see how it is!!! :mad:

you were all invited, Skip put a thread up that morning telling everyone, anyway, where do you live? :hmmm:

go bo
03-18-2005, 07:56 PM
This is an easy one. Liken it to the time it takes a woman to pick out clothes and shoes, then get dressed and ready, prior to a dinner engagement. Same thing applies here my friend. ;)oh Lord, we'll be stuck here until tuesday... :(

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Well folks I think the winner's announcement will have to wait til tomorrow evening, I'm feelin' tired tonight, so I'm turnin' in.

Get those applications in.

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 07:57 PM
you were all invited, Skip put a thread up that morning telling everyone, anyway, where do you live? :hmmm:
Where do I live?

Waaaaaaaaaaay faaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaay from yooooooooooooooou.

So the point is probably moot, invitation thread or not.

All the more reason for pictures to be posted. :p

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 07:57 PM
oh Lord, we'll be stuck here until tuesday... :(
ROFL

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Where do I live?

Waaaaaaaaaaay faaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaay from yooooooooooooooou.

So the point is probably moot, invitation thread or not.

All the more reason for pictures to be posted. :p
Thats what I thought, you don't even live close enough to made it anyway, so quit your crying, little baby. :deevee:
Pics will be posted when I get back from the beach. :thumb:
If Stumppy lets me of course. :(

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Well folks I think the winner's announcement will have to wait til tomorrow evening, I'm feelin' tired tonight, so I'm turnin' in.

Get those applications in.
Crashing out before 10 on a Friday night?

[Cameron Fry voice]gochiefs, you're my hero.[/Cameron Fry voice]

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Thats what I thought, you don't even live close enough to made it anyway, so quit your crying, little baby. :deevee:
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to! :deevee:
Pics will be posted when I get back from the beach. :thumb:
SONOFABEACH! I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH TOO! :cuss:
If Stumppy lets me of course. :(
Somebody's dick whipped. :p

keg in kc
03-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Yeah.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:04 PM
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to! :deevee:

SONOFABEACH! I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH TOO! :cuss:

Somebody's dick whipped. :p
Yes I am dick whipped (stumppys of course) every chance I get, and love every minute of it. :p

Over-Head
03-18-2005, 08:07 PM
as you should

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Yes I am dick whipped (stumppys of course) every chance I get, and love every minute of it. :p
We're happy for you. Really. We are.

*Note* This is turning into the Planeteer's anatomy thread. First bad girls tits and now stummpy's dick. All that's left is some ass and cooch and we're set.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:12 PM
We're happy for you. Really. We are.

*Note* This is turning into the Planeteer's anatomy thread. First bad girls tits and now stummpy's dick. All that's left is some ass and cooch and we're set.
YOU brought up the dick, not me, ok highjack time again. Someone change the subject.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey I just thought about it talking about "dick" on one of gochiefs threads how appropriate. ROFL

keg in kc
03-18-2005, 08:13 PM
YOU brought up the dick, not meWait a second, you're saying 4th got stumppy hard, not you?

NTTAWWT

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:18 PM
YOU brought up the dick, not me,
I wasnt blaming YOU goober. Lighten up. :)
ok highjack time again. Someone change the subject.
Okay. I can change the subject. Let's talk about singers and their famous catch phrases. The singer I pick is, ... Charo!
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/May-16-Fri-2003/photos/charo.jpg
COOCHIE! COOCHIE! COOCHIE!

ROFL

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Wait a second, you're saying 4th got stumppy hard, not you?

NTTAWWT
:huh: :Lin:

go bo
03-18-2005, 08:21 PM

Okay. I can change the subject. Let's talk about singers and their famous catch phrases. The singer I pick is, ... Charo!

ROFLgreat, just what i needed...

i'll have charo wiggling in my head all night... :banghead:

i'm gonna go check the tv and see what's on...

have fun, kids... :D

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM

ROFL
Oh I didn't mean to sound mad about it, strange you called me goober, thats what stumppy calls me sometimes. :p

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Wait a second, you're saying 4th got stumppy hard, not you?

NTTAWWT
No, not at all ROFL silly

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey, guys let's provoke gochiefs into expending his 10,000 BEFORE midnight...heh. :hmmm:

"Hey, Meetpeeker.....Star Wars SUCKS sweaty baows. Princess Leah is an ugly ho, and Hans Solo is a sissy. Star War's fans are latent homosexuals who are really closet 'Oprah' devotee's." :harumph:

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Well I am the one you are always screaming at to bring you a damn samwhich.....:harumph:

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Well I am the one you are always screaming at to bring you a damn samwhich.....:harumph:

Does he demand beer and pie as well? :hmmm:

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Does he demand beer and pie as well? :hmmm:
Bastard! You beat me to it! I was just going to ask her for some pie. ROFL

whoman69
03-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Not that this thread hasn't been hijacked enough already anyway, but there's no point in it anymore. It will take Goatcheese a while to get back to 10K posts from the 17 he has now.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Not that this thread hasn't been hijacked enough already anyway, but there's no point in it anymore. It will take Goatcheese a while to get back to 10K posts from the 17 he has now.
Holy Crap!!!! ROFL ROFL

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:57 PM
:eek: Who? Wha? .... uh-oh

Phobia
03-18-2005, 08:58 PM
I felt this thread was slightly pre-mature....

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 09:07 PM
I felt this thread was slightly pre-mature....
I was going to take a stab in the dark on my last post and guess you had a hand in this.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/78/fingerprints0cc.gif
It had your fingerprints all over it. :D

Logical
03-18-2005, 09:19 PM
LOL I can see Gochiefs going bonkers when he returns if he misses a key post.

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 09:20 PM
PHOB you devil.....

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 09:22 PM
LOL I can see Gochiefs going bonkers when he returns if he misses a key post.

Damn...now I will have to hang around to see that he sees he missed his great moment.........ROFL of course he said he was going to sleep.:hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Damn...now I will have to hang around to see that he sees he missed his great moment.........ROFL of course he said he was going to sleep.:hmmm:

Sleep? This early?....that's gochief's code for: "I'm headin' to the porn sites to spank da monkey...."

Pezman
03-18-2005, 09:47 PM
You fools! Dont change it back to 0! Now he's going to post incessantly for the next 72 hours just to get it back to 10k ROFL!

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 09:56 PM
What would be funnier is to give him 10,027 posts....heh.

Then I'd delete this post. :hmmm:

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 11:22 PM
oh he's gonna be mad.........17 posts

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 11:33 PM
oh he's gonna be mad.........17 posts

Nah, 9,983 posts is a couple of days work for him.

Nightfyre
03-18-2005, 11:34 PM
ROFL

you guys are mean. You should make him post twice out of anguish and then reset it to 10000.

keg in kc
03-18-2005, 11:35 PM
What would be funnier is to give him 10,027 posts....heh.

Then I'd delete this post. :hmmm:I think 10,001 would be funnier. Or, wait...put him on 10,000 right now, just so he can't make a 10,000th post.

Nightfyre
03-18-2005, 11:36 PM
I think 10,001 would be funnier. Or, wait...put him on 10,000 right now, just so he can't make a 10,000th post.
you are a day late.

keg in kc
03-18-2005, 11:37 PM
I've always been a day late. I was born on February 15th. True.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't whether to laugh, cry or kill myself.

FloridaChief
03-19-2005, 09:56 AM
I don't whether to laugh, cry or kill myself.

Shut up, n00b...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Shut up, n00b...

Look at my registration date, dammit!

Heh. 0.02 posts per day.

go bo
03-19-2005, 10:01 AM

Heh. 0.02 posts per day.see? that's what you get for messing around with redheads...

FloridaChief
03-19-2005, 10:03 AM

Heh. 0.02 posts per day.

My advice is that you lurk and get the feel of the BB before you go off posting half-cocked or anything, new-guy...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 10:04 AM
see? that's what you get for messing around with redheads...

Are you referring to nicole?

go bo
03-19-2005, 10:15 AM
Are you referring to nicole?might be... :D

go bo
03-19-2005, 10:15 AM
say, what happened to your post count, noob?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 10:26 AM
say, what happened to your post count, noob?

Phobia's messing with me.

go bo
03-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Phobia's messing with me.now, why in the world would he do that?

OR

omfg, you've been phobia'd...

OR

and quite a mess it is, it is...

whoman69
03-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Phobia's messing with me.
Innocent until proven...who am I kidding.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Innocent until proven...who am I kidding.

He already admitted in the thread. ROFL

stumppy
03-19-2005, 10:50 AM
Are you referring to nicole?

I think he's referring to this...(KU-THAAP) :whackit: now that's a redhead.

badgirl
03-19-2005, 11:41 AM
who is this new gochiefs guy everyone is talking about? Is he a nOOb or a lurker? :hmmm:
So Gochiefs tell us a little about yourself ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Well at least I still have my rep to admire.

badgirl
03-19-2005, 11:55 AM
ssshhhhh boy, it can be taken also, you BETTER HOPE Phobia don't look at this thread again. %(/

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 11:59 AM
That was one of those thoughts you probably should have kept to yourself.

Phobia. Paging Phobia. Cleanup on isle 9.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 12:10 PM
He wouldn't dare.

badgirl
03-19-2005, 12:31 PM
He wouldn't dare.
You know your asking for it. ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 12:47 PM
He doesn't have the balls.

Mr. Kotter
03-19-2005, 12:52 PM

Phob can fix that too....heh.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Phob can fix that too....heh.

Oh shit!

Mr. Kotter
03-19-2005, 12:53 PM
He doesn't have the balls.

Heh.

Wait till he sees this.... :)

badgirl
03-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Heh.

Wait till he sees this.... :)
yea he may even ban you for a week. ROFL

Phobia
03-19-2005, 02:48 PM

I will not allow myself to be manipulated into this abuse....

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet.

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 02:52 PM

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet.
ROFL

Bowser
I noticed Cheese's post count on another thread, and wondered wtf. This thread explains it all perfectly. Heh.

Hammock Parties

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet.

Oh, thank you to be welcoming me. My name es Fernando, I assuming am only Mexican K. City Chiefs fan here? Bueno!

Am I to be assuming there is no limit on number of the threads one can be making in one day? I have many, how do you say, questions about the football?

badgirl
03-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh, thank you to be welcoming me. My name es Fernando, I assuming am only Mexican K. City Chiefs fan here? Bueno!

Am I to be assuming there is no limit on number of the threads one can be making in one day? I have many, how do you say, questions about the football?
Buenos Dias, Como Usta Ustedas?

milkman
03-19-2005, 03:01 PM
If this new member is Mexican, then I hereby renounce my heritage.

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:02 PM
If this new member is Mexican, then I hereby renounce my heritage.
Thats what hes claiming ROFL
I just don't think mexicans would be peekers though, so I doubt he really is one. :p

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Buenos Dias, Como Usta Ustedas?

Estoy muy bien! Es usted el polluelo con los pechos grandes?

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Estoy muy bien! Es usted el polluelo con los pechos grandes?
I'm glad your good, I don't really know what the last part says but I know it has to do with you asking if I have big boobs. Right? :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm glad your good, I don't really know what the last part says but I know it has to do with you asking if I have big boobs. Right? :hmmm:

Si

milkman
03-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Thats what hes claiming ROFL
I just don't think mexicans would be peekers though, so I doubt he really is one. :p

Whew! Thanks!
I thought I was going to have to jump off a cliff!

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Si
well the anwser is also Si, well kinda, Happy Now, why is a nOOb asking me such questions, you don't even know me!!! ROFL

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:20 PM
Whew! Thanks!
I thought I was going to have to jump off a cliff!
No don't do that now, hes just a noob ignore him. ROFL

milkman
03-19-2005, 03:26 PM
No don't do that now, hes just a noob ignore him. ROFL

I won't.
You and the suicide hotline are lifesavers! ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 03:27 PM
well the anwser is also Si, well kinda, Happy Now, why is a nOOb asking me such questions, you don't even know me!!! ROFL

When I complete the el registration a man named PHOBIA sent me un message. He say "talk to badgirl, she has some huge tits." I am assuming this is necessary for K. Chiefsplanet "initiation?" Perhaps you can, how do you say, fill me in on inside funny?

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:34 PM
When I complete the el registration a man named PHOBIA sent me un message. He say "talk to badgirl, she has some huge tits." I am assuming this is necessary for K. Chiefsplanet "initiation?" Perhaps you can, how do you say, fill me in on inside funny?
I wouldn't say "huge" but I would say no one complains, but me of course, I don't know what the inside funny is, if you find out let me in on it. :hmmm: :p
I'd say the initiation is probably more than talking to me about my tits, does anyone have any suggestions on how we should initiate this new young man into being a planeteer? :hmmm:

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:35 PM
I won't.
You and the suicide hotline are lifesavers! ROFL
o:-) yep thats me alright, a real lifesaver.:D

Bowser
03-19-2005, 03:39 PM
I'd say the initiation is probably more than talking to me about my tits, does anyone have any suggestions on how we should initiate this new young man into being a planeteer? :hmmm:

I sure don't, but feel free to show your tits. Especially if they resemble the ones in your avatar.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't say "huge" but I would say no one complains, but me of course, I don't know what the inside funny is, if you find out let me in on it.

I am not of the knowing how you have not already been known of this fact, but I tell you if I am being told, GringoTits.

milkman
03-19-2005, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't say "huge" but I would say no one complains, but me of course, I don't know what the inside funny is, if you find out let me in on it. :hmmm: :p

Rusty nut hooks? :hmmm:

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:42 PM
I am not of the knowing how you have not already been known of this fact, but I tell you if I am being told, GringoTits.
:spock: you mean to say there is a inside joke going on and I know nothing of it? Is this what your saying? I don't really understand your language I know your trying your best, but speak slower.... :p

badgirl
03-19-2005, 03:43 PM
Rusty nut hooks? :hmmm:
thats really good one, what ya thing GC would you join the planet if it meant we would hang you by the nuts on rusty hooks. :hmmm:

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Can the Mods change the name of this thread to "badgirl's tits" please and thank you. :p

Rain Man
03-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Why I Should be the Person to Whom Gochiefs' 100th Post is Dedicated.

I believe in America!

carlos3652
03-19-2005, 05:10 PM
once again, this thread is useless without pics...

and gc your spanish is a bit rusty...just like those dirty mexicans (go Argentina) congrats on your 25th post...

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Ive seen that post somewhere before. It's like, Dejavu, man.

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 05:12 PM
once again, this thread is useless without pics...
Does no one ever save the animated gif of badgirls tits I keep posting?

carlos3652
03-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Does no one ever save the animated gif of badgirls tits I keep posting?

Bad girls tits are probably better than that... stumpy would know... but we need pics to make our own conclusions

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Bad girls tits are probably better than that... stumpy would know... but we need pics to make our own conclusions
You, or any of us, sans stummpy, getting to a see of pic of her breastages, has about the same likelihood as this happening ...
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jan2004/HellFreezesOver.jpg
Kapish?

carlos3652
03-19-2005, 05:18 PM
You, or any of us, sans stummpy, getting to a see of pic of her breastages, has about the same likelihood as this happening ...
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_jan2004/HellFreezesOver.jpg
Kapish?

You can always hope... when i get there I will let you know if thats true...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Well, it'd be nice if my post count was changed back to 9,998 so I can announce the winner and then make my 10,000th post thread dedicated to Rain Man, since he's obviously it.

Skip Towne
03-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Well, I've met you and I would have to say yes on the boobs. A very nice body, I thought.

Calcountry
03-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Well, it'd be nice if my post count was changed back to 9,998 so I can announce the winner and then make my 10,000th post thread dedicated to Rain Man, since he's obviously it.What? I thought I won with that entry on Dearth Vader.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Well, I've met you and I would have to say yes on the boobs. A very nice body, I thought.

Skip: "Me so hoooooooohny"

badgirl
03-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Well thank you very much, there ya have guys, I do have a nice body after all, I have been told that but I dont see it, I guess I'm just modest. Thanks again skip. :thumb:

Rain Man
03-19-2005, 06:06 PM
What? I thought I won with that entry on Dearth Vader.

Think, there is not. Only do. Mmmm?

Phobia
03-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Well, it'd be nice if my post count was changed back to 9,998 so I can announce the winner and then make my 10,000th post thread dedicated to Rain Man, since he's obviously it.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Calcountry
03-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Think, there is not. Only do. Mmmm?There is no try, only do, or do not.

4th and Long
03-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Talk like Yoda, must we all? Hmmm?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2005, 06:33 PM
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?

Then we wouldn't have to wait so long.