PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm almost off for Spring Break again!

KCChiefsMan
03-18-2005, 03:58 PM
I posted pics of last years spring break, which were often ridiculed and made fun of. Yes I had gucci sunglasses on, and I won't be scared to break them out again...so bring out your "gucci gucci goo" statements back and get ready to make fun of me again when I come back next week with more and better pictures because I just bought the Canon SD300 digital camera and I plan on taking a lot of snap shots of the hot women I will be meeting.

This years destination: Panama City, FL. I cant wait to get there because it's going to be off the charts fun!

the full effect of a week of drunkenness and lust won't be able to be fully captured on any single picture, but I'll do my best.

So I salute you Chiefsplanet people and I probably will not think about you while I'm laying on the beach and hittin' the clubs every day and night!

wish me luck! :thumb:

Logical
03-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Have fun, as Gochiefs alter ego you owe it to yourself.

Delano
03-18-2005, 04:03 PM
This years destination: Panama City, FL. I cant wait to get there because it's going to be off the charts fun!

Off the charts huh?

Bwana
03-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Cool, have fun and don't poke your nose in any fights.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Be sure to inform us of the result of your experiment regarding eliminating women's control over sex.

Donger
03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
women's control over sex.

What?

Rain Man
03-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Are you going there to fix up senior citizens' houses, kcchiefsman? I've heard about that program.

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 04:13 PM
What?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89099

RedNFeisty
03-18-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't get the hype of Panama City. I have been there and would much rather be in Destin or Ft. Walton Beach, personally. Besides, Sammy's is in Destin and there are no clubs that beats that place...okay, no place between Pensacola and Panama City.

Not to mention, Ft. Walton is where all the Yachats hang out and party. Nothing like Crab Island on 4th of July!

|Zach|
03-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Wrap that thing up so your crabs don't get herpes.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-18-2005, 04:23 PM
damn kids.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 04:34 PM
oh great I forgot about spring break looks like my visit to the beach will be a crowded one. :banghead:

Valiant
03-18-2005, 04:38 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89099

i am so glad we can quote.. that thread made you look normal gochiefs...

Hammock Parties
03-18-2005, 04:39 PM
i am so glad we can quote.. that thread made you look normal gochiefs...

Bob's Your Uncle is me in that thread. ROFL

Phobia
03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
I hope some large man licks your face, dude. Heh.

|Zach|
03-18-2005, 08:21 PM
I think I may have told this story before but it always makes me laugh when I think about Spring Break.

My bud Evan was in Cancun with some friends just enjoying is time out. They hit a coulpe bars that night and has their share of adult beverages. They took a public bus to get back home and on this ride Evan started a conversation with a young attractive girl. This is how the conversation went. Anything they said in Spanish is translated in parenthesis.

Evan: ¿Hi, cómo es usted? (Hi, how are you?)
Girl: ¿Estoy haciendo realmente bueno y usted mismo? (I am doing good, and yourself?)
Evan: Grande, mi nombre es Evan. ¿Cuál es su nombre? (Great, my name is Evan. What is your name?)
Girl: Mi nombre es Angela (My name is Angela)
Evan: ¿De dónde es usted? (Where are you from?)
Girl: Long Island
Evan: Why am I talking to you in Spanish?
Girl: I have no idea.

By his description of the situation he said that the way she said “Long Island” made him very confident that she thought he was a complete idiot.

Phobia
03-18-2005, 08:36 PM
I'd rather hear a story from a stoned Overhead.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:38 PM
I'd rather hear a story from a stoned Overhead.

Hey, I'd rather hear Anton half-baked and drunk....

Hey, I'm tryin' some Blue Moon tonight; after you and Zach bragged about it, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Phobia
03-18-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey, I'd rather hear Anton half-baked and drunk....

Hey, I'm tryin' some Blue Moon tonight; after you and Zach bragged about it, I figured I'd give it a shot.

So, what do you think?

I picked up a sixer of that, a 4 pack of Boddingtons, some cheap Pale ale I'd never heard of, and some other stuff.

I'm smoking 2 racks of ribs and a large brisket tonight.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:44 PM
So, what do you think?

I picked up a sixer of that, a 4 pack of Boddingtons, some cheap Pale ale I'd never heard of, and some other stuff.

I'm waiting till the KU game kicks off; just got done gettin' the kids to bed.

Sounds like you have a plan for the weekend. Nice.

Skip Towne
03-18-2005, 08:46 PM
So, what do you think?

I'm smoking a whole lot better shit than that.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:47 PM

Serious question, Skip. Do you smoke cigs too? Just curious.

Phobia
03-18-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm waiting till the KU game kicks off; just got done gettin' the kids to bed.

Sounds like you have a plan for the weekend. Nice.

I dunno what's going on, but this round of Blue Moon isn't hitting the spot for me.

Phobia
03-18-2005, 08:49 PM

Arturo Fuentes? Do you know how long it's been since I had a quality cigar? Probably at Joe's last September.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 09:11 PM
I dunno what's going on, but this round of Blue Moon isn't hitting the spot for me.

I'm likin' the Blue Moon; it's quite good--very tasty. I'm not much for the lighter stuff anymore, but I could get to like this.

Phobia
03-18-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm glad you like it. I think I know what happened. I started with a 24 oz Belgium ale I had never heard of before. I think it destroyed my pallate. In the future, I'll drink Blue Moon in solitary consumption.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm glad you like it. I think I know what happened. I started with a 24 oz Belgium ale I had never heard of before. I think it destroyed my pallate. In the future, I'll drink Blue Moon in solitary consumption.

I'm the type that will cleanse the palate before switching if it involves good brews...it's smooth, clean, crisp but with the character of an ale. :thumb:

redsurfer11
03-18-2005, 10:34 PM
I posted pics of last years spring break, which were often ridiculed and made fun of. Yes I had <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=gucci%20sunglasses" onmouseover="window.status='gucci sunglasses'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">gucci sunglasses</a> on, and I won't be scared to break them out again...so bring out your "gucci gucci goo" statements back and get ready to make fun of me again when I come back next week with more and better pictures because I just bought the Canon SD300 <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=digital%20camera" onmouseover="window.status='digital camera'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">digital camera</a> and I plan on taking a lot of snap shots of the hot women I will be meeting.

the full effect of a week of drunkenness and lust won't be able to be fully captured on any single picture, but I'll do my best.

So I salute you Chiefsplanet people and I probably will not think about you while I'm laying on the beach and hittin' the clubs every day and night!

I'll be down there on 03/26 to 04/02

go bo
03-18-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm smoking a whole lot better shit than that.ROFL ROFL ROFL

:bong: http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/Bizkit/confused.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/Bizkit/confused.gif http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/Bizkit/confused.gif

Iowanian
03-18-2005, 11:08 PM
Don't forget your Giiiiiiiiiirl robot.....be safe though, licking its face might cause electric shock.

KCChiefsMan
03-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Don't forget your Giiiiiiiiiirl robot.....be safe though, licking its face might cause electric shock.

ROFL :)

at one point I thought I had a solid idea there. I was pretty frustrated with women at the time

teedubya
03-19-2005, 12:06 AM
I posted pics of last years spring break, which were often ridiculed and made fun of. Yes I had gucci sunglasses on, and I won't be scared to break them out again...so bring out your "gucci gucci goo" statements back and get ready to make fun of me again when I come back next week with more and better pictures because I just bought the Canon SD300 digital camera and I plan on taking a lot of snap shots of the hot women I will be meeting.

maybe you can be on Austrian's Gay TV, again this year.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/A/alig/images/bar3.jpg

Phobia
03-19-2005, 12:14 AM
ROFL :)

at one point I thought I had a solid idea there. I was pretty frustrated with women at the time

Paul, I'm seriously looking forward to the pics. At your age, I was probably a bigger jackass than you. A good woman will do wonders for you - or a good man.... ;)

Mr. Kotter
03-19-2005, 12:19 AM
... At your age, I was probably a bigger jackass than you...

NO FUGGIN' WAY!!!

Rausch
03-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Paul, I'm seriously looking forward to the pics. At your age, I was probably a bigger jackass than you. A good woman will do wonders for you - or a good man.... ;)

Mercy.

We've all deserved it at one time or another...

philfree
03-19-2005, 01:46 AM

We left out this mourning at 6:15am and didn't arrive in Destin till about 11:00pm. We hit two traffic stops and then we hit Burminghan at 5:00 and that was a mess. We'll be in PCB tommorrow and we'll stay through monday. We=wife,daughter and my great niece who is like a daughter to me. We won't be clubing it but everyday around 3:00 or so we'll be at Shuckums Oyster Bar. Come there and I'll get you drunk.

PhilFree :arrow:

KCChiefsMan
03-19-2005, 03:27 AM
We left out this mourning at 6:15am and didn't arrive in Destin till about 11:00pm. We hit two traffic stops and then we hit Burminghan at 5:00 and that was a mess. We'll be in PCB tommorrow and we'll stay through monday. We=wife,daughter and my great niece who is like a daughter to me. We won't be clubing it but everyday around 3:00 or so we'll be at Shuckums Oyster Bar. Come there and I'll get you drunk.

it would be cool to meet up with somebody, if you talked to me in person for a few, you probably wouldn't think I'm such a jackass like everyone else. I don't know where Shuckums Oyster Bar is, but maybe I'll look out for it!

KCChiefsMan
03-19-2005, 03:29 AM

come on Phil, I'm certainly not gay. I'm not really a jackass either, if we were to sit down and have a few brews and chat you probably would agree with that too......anyways take care, I will be posting pics when I get back!

Iowanian
03-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Its not a successful Spring Break without Footage of at least 2 Cervixes

Phobia
03-19-2005, 10:17 AM
come on Phil, I'm certainly not gay. I'm not really a jackass either, if we were to sit down and have a few brews and chat you probably would agree with that too......anyways take care, I will be posting pics when I get back!

I know. I'm just flipping you shit. But, you are a jackass. At least on my jackass meter.... Which, isn't a bad thing. Jackasses are interesting. I'd rather hang out with a jackass than a square.

KCChiefsMan
03-19-2005, 03:48 PM
I know. I'm just flipping you shit. But, you are a jackass. At least on my jackass meter.... Which, isn't a bad thing. Jackasses are interesting. I'd rather hang out with a jackass than a square.

I guess I'll take that as a compliment. :p

Skip Towne
03-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Serious question, Skip. Do you smoke cigs too? Just curious.
Yes, I've smoked cigs for 43 years.

go bo
03-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes, I've smoked cigs for 43 years.i guess you didn't start when you were young, did ya?

philfree
03-19-2005, 10:11 PM
it would be cool to meet up with somebody, if you talked to me in person for a few, you probably wouldn't think I'm such a jackass like everyone else. I don't know where Shuckums Oyster Bar is, but maybe I'll look out for it!
Yeah no one else here is a jackass. LOL Shuckums is on the west end of the strip on the north side of the road. Just look for my wife she looks alot like my sig. I'll be the guy wearing a Chiefs cap sitting with her.

KCChiefsMan
03-19-2005, 11:02 PM
well I'm off on the road tomorrow morning! can't wait to get there!

Mr. Kotter
03-19-2005, 11:04 PM
well I'm off on the road tomorrow morning! can't wait to get there!

You've gone from Applebee's waiter to OTR Truckdriver? :eek:

JK, have fun on the break; don't forget the pics... :)

Mr. Kotter
03-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Yes, I've smoked cigs for 43 years.

Wow. My grandma smoked two packs of filterless Camels every day for 70+ years before dying at age 87.....she was stubborn, and lucky.

You guys would have gotten along; her last greeting to me, was: "Get over here, so I can kick your ass." I'm not kidding. ROFL

philfree
03-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Well we didn't get to shuckums till about 5:00 but kcchiefsman didn't show up or spot my chiefs cap. He missed out!

PhilFree:arrow:

Abba-Dabba
03-21-2005, 03:27 AM

It's been about 4 mos. since I tried Blue Moon. My first sixer I picked up was pretty damn good, I think it was on sale for 4.99 or 5.99, can't remember. The 2nd sixer I picked up wasn't so great. I found myself having to add alittle bigger piece of orange to it. Haven't had it since.

BTW, I not positive but, isn't Blue Moon a Coors product?

Phobia
03-21-2005, 09:33 AM
It's been about 4 mos. since I tried Blue Moon. My first sixer I picked up was pretty damn good, I think it was on sale for 4.99 or 5.99, can't remember. The 2nd sixer I picked up wasn't so great. I found myself having to add alittle bigger piece of orange to it. Haven't had it since.

BTW, I not positive but, isn't Blue Moon a Coors product?

It is a Coors product. In fact, the bar inside Coors Field is called The Blue Moon.

The first few times I had Blue Moon, it was incredible. This last sixer was pretty disappointing. I'll give it another chance, but if Coors has screwed up the recipe I won't drink it.

|Zach|
03-21-2005, 09:36 AM
It is a Coors product. In fact, the bar inside Coors Field is called The Blue Moon.

The first few times I had Blue Moon, it was incredible. This last sixer was pretty disappointing. I'll give it another chance, but if Coors has screwed up the recipe I won't drink it.
Of all the time I have spent drinking it I have never once had it in a bottle.

redsurfer11
03-21-2005, 10:28 PM
Well we didn't get to shuckums till about 5:00 but kcchiefsman didn't show up or spot my chiefs cap. He missed out!

Phil, let me know if you'll be there on sunday after 3:00 pm. I could possibly make an attempt to be there. I'll be the 6'6" man with a METS hat. Won't be able to make it on saturday, I'll be recovering from making the 23 hour trip strait through.

philfree
03-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Phil, let me know if you'll be there on sunday after 3:00 pm. I could possibly make an attempt to be there. I'll be the 6'6" man with a METS hat. Won't be able to make it on saturday, I'll be recovering from making the 23 hour trip strait through.

My great niece's birthday is sunday and since she's with us and not at home I gotta make her feel special on that day. I promised her a fancy dinner and I could in no way disapoint her. It's a possibility but I can't call it.......

I was about to elaborate on the shuckums experience from last night but the wife came in from the balcony.....

Miles
03-21-2005, 11:34 PM

I tried it the first time last week at a local Fox and the Hound that had it on draft and I though it was vile. Im not a fan of wheats but it seemed to have an overpowering citrus flavor and i didnt even have it with an orange. I had to force the pint down.