PDA

View Full Version : Couey admits killing

stumppy
03-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Couey has admitted to killing Jessica Lunsford.

Just kill the MF right now.

Stinger
03-18-2005, 05:31 PM

Wow ... Heart felt prayers to the family. It is closure but not the kind you hope for.

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 05:34 PM

Link please.

Donger
03-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Link please.

http://www.cnn.com/

I didn't realize that he was a convicted sex offender...

Eleazar
03-18-2005, 05:38 PM
HOMOSASSA SPRINGS, Florida (CNN) -- Authorities have sealed off the Homosassa Springs, Florida, home where convicted sex offender John Evander Couey was staying when 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford disappeared three weeks ago.

The home is across the street from the Lunsfords' home where Jessica was last seen in her bedroom February 23.

Helicopters are flying overhead. Yellow crime scene tape is stretched around the property. Police are searching the grounds and nearby wooded area.

A member of the Lunsford family told CNN that police have said a search warrant has been issued to search the property.

The Citrus County Sheriff's Office said there has been a "major development" in the case and a news conference is expected shortly.

Eleazar
03-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Couey pleaded guilty to 1991 felony charges of sex offense against a child, fondling a child under 16, and lewd and lascivious conduct in Kissimmee, Florida. He was convicted of indecent exposure in 1987, according to records from the sheriff's office.

During a 1978 burglary for which he was convicted, Couey was accused of grabbing a girl in her bedroom, placing his hand over her mouth and kissing her, Dawsy said.

This is why you ought to do life for a sex offense.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Wow ... Heart felt prayers to the family. It is closure but not the kind you hope for.

I was still holding out hope they would find her alive.
I know there are a lot of sick sob's in the world but to kill a child just to satisfy some sick sexual desire is beyond comprehension.
Justice needs to be served hard and fast for this scum.

Prayers for the family.

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 05:47 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/03/18/missing.girl/story.vert.couey.jpg
John Evander Couey - 46 years of age - Convicted Sex Offender
(fugger looks 66 to me)

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/03/18/missing.girl/vert.lunsford.father.jpg
Mark Lunsford - Jessica's father.
(dude looks like he'd kill Couey given half a chance)

Delano
03-18-2005, 05:50 PM
What a piece of shit.

Another life snuffed out by a sadistic mother ****er who should have never been released back into society. :mad:

Stinger
03-18-2005, 05:57 PM
I was still holding out hope they would find her alive.
I know there are a lot of sick sob's in the world but to kill a child just to satisfy some sick sexual desire is beyond comprehension.
Justice needs to be served hard and fast for this scum.

Prayers for the family.

I agree as a parent of two small children I can't imagine the horror of that situation. I personally think Death might be to good for him. Beat him to an inch of his life, stop, then repeat.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Link please.

CNN

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:00 PM
I agree as a parent of two small children I can't imagine the horror of that situation. I personally think Death might be to good for him. Beat him to an inch of his life, stop, then repeat.
before they kill him he should have a baseball bat shoved up his ass a few times and then cut his dick off, then kill him slowly. :cuss:

Bob Dole
03-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Bob Dole doesn't know why we even **** around with shitbags like this.

He admitted doing it. Give the bastard the dirt nap and be done with it.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Bob Dole doesn't know why we even **** around with shitbags like this.

He admitted doing it. Give the bastard the dirt nap and be done with it.

Yeah, this scum needs to die, and soon.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah, this scum needs to die, and soon.
If I had been the parent of the other child he molested he wouldn't have been around to do anything to another child, I would have been waiting on him when he came out of jail the first time and killed his ass right there myself.

Pants
03-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Well, like I said before, prosiners hate child molestors. I don't even want to think what will happen there to a child killer. Whatever heappens, he deserves 1000x times worse.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:15 PM
From what I gather he was living with a relative across the street from the Lunsfords. When the police questioned the relative he/she lied about Couey even staying there. That MF needs to go down too if thats what happened.

Iowanian
03-18-2005, 06:37 PM
I wish they'd put that guy in a closed room, with his hands bound, with the dad holding a blunt club and a dull knife.

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Again, a perfect example as to why the death penalty is not used near enough.

Had this bastard been executed timely after his first attack on an innocent being, Jessica would still be with her family.

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Well, like I said before, prosiners hate child molestors. I don't even want to think what will happen there to a child killer. Whatever heappens, he deserves 1000x times worse.
Obviously not. He was convicted and spent prison time for sexual assault already.

The urban myth that sexual offenders are mutilated, raped daily, and killed in prison strictly for their crime is highly overrated.

tommykat
03-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Did they find the little girl?

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:43 PM
I wish they'd put that guy in a closed room, with his hands bound, with the dad holding a blunt club and a dull knife.
They should do that just for a good beating. Then let dad show him the inner workings of one of Sadaam's industrial shredders.
Feet first, real slow.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 06:44 PM
I totally agree, let the dad torture him and have the honor of killing the bastard. :thumb:

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Did they find the little girl?

Not yet but they say he's told them where her body is.

Iowanian
03-18-2005, 06:46 PM
This is one area the Chinese have over the US.

He'd never see the bottom step of the courthouse after his trial. I'm all for a fair trial, but he admitted it.

Bob Dole
03-18-2005, 06:46 PM
The urban myth that sexual offenders are mutilated, raped daily, and killed in prison strictly for their crime is highly overrated.

It won't be when Bob Dole goes to prison.

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 06:48 PM
I know the initial instinct is to torture and maim the offender, but honestly, why? Short term satisfaction does not equal long term solutions either physically or mentally for those who would attack Couey.

Honestly, after his first sexual assault, he should have been shot in the back of the head at close range without ceremony, fanfare, or anyone other than a couple of witnesses. Since we can no longer have that, I suggest the same remedy once more.

When these sick f*cks see their ranks depleted through execution and KNOW that they will be killed for hurting those weaker than them, I guarantee the rate of assaults will drop exponentially in this nation.

tommykat
03-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Not yet but they say he's told them where her body is.

Thanks read the article on CNN but didn't say anything about that. Bless that family.

Bob Dole
03-18-2005, 06:50 PM
I know the initial instinct is to torture and maim the offender, but honestly, why? Short term satisfaction does not equal long term solutions either physically or mentally for those who would attack Couey.

Honestly, after his first sexual assault, he should have been shot in the back of the head at close range without ceremony, fanfare, or anyone other than a couple of witnesses. Since we can no longer have that, I suggest the same remedy once more.

When these sick f*cks see their ranks depleted through execution and KNOW that they will be killed for hurting those weaker than them, I guarantee the rate of assaults will drop exponentially in this nation.

Just hang the POS is the exercise yard.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 06:53 PM

I agree 100%. And it needs to be done immediately after guilt has been established. There's too much fuggin time between conviction and punishment. It just doesn't have the same impact when someone gets executed 10 fricking years after they were convicted.

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 07:00 PM
I agree 100%. And it needs to be done immediately after guilt has been established. There's too much fuggin time between conviction and punishment. It just doesn't have the same impact when someone gets executed 10 fricking years after they were convicted.
Thus the mindset to turn the killer into the victim and attempt to garner sympathy for the sick f*ck so they can continue to threaten good people.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Thus the mindset to turn the killer into the victim and attempt to garner sympathy for the sick f*ck so they can continue to threaten good people.

And as long as the scum is still alive there is always the chance they'll get the death sentence changed to life in prison.

Donger
03-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Fox just reported that he got two years, TWO F*CKING YEARS, for his first offense.

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Fox just reported that he got two years, TWO F*CKING YEARS, for his first offense.
Should have killed him the first time.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:13 PM
And as long as the scum is still alive there is always the chance they'll get the death sentence changed to life in prison.
I don't think child molestation is a crime punishable by death, but of course I could be wrong, the only death one of those sick bastards needs is a slow one given by the parent of the child.

|Zach|
03-18-2005, 07:15 PM
I wonder what it would have been if he had a ton of pot on him

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:17 PM
I don't think child molestation is a crime punishable by death, but of course I could be wrong, the only death one of those sick bastards needs is a slow one given by the parent of the child.

Uh...honey.........he KILLED the girl.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:18 PM

Oh lord, hell that's almost punishable by death now. He would have got at least 30 years. It's all a matter of priorities ya know.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:19 PM
life without parole probably, the justice system is not set up right, I have saw on tv on some of those cold case files and stuff like that, there have been time people would get 12 years for a killing, what the hells the deal on that? Oh I guess its the circumstances, bullcrap, if its not self defense, its murder. Of course thats just my opinion.
Child molesters should be able to get the death penalty, cause they are just going to keep doing it over and over, and I hate the thought of my taxes going to pay to feed a damn sicko like that only to be let back out on society once again.

Did anyone understand what I just said? I hope so.

|Zach|
03-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Oh lord, hell that's almost punishable by death now. He would have got at least 30 years. It's all a matter of priorities ya know.
Indeed...I am not a legalization guy but everytime I see punishments related to sex crimes esp involving children and see them against cases related to the marijahoobie it is nuts.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Uh...honey.........he KILLED the girl.
yea I was just saying child molesters in general. :doh!:without the killing part of course.

Taco John
03-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Maybe if we got all the stupid pot offenders out of the prison system, we could keep dangerous criminals *IN* it.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Maybe if we got all the stupid pot offenders out of the prison system, we could keep dangerous criminals *IN* it.
yep and just go ahead and the kill the admitted murders instead of keeping them on death row till they die of old age.

|Zach|
03-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey...bud...are you holding?

Are you Holden Caulfield?

Taco John
03-18-2005, 07:24 PM
yep and just go ahead and the kill the admitted murders instead of keeping them on death row till they die of old age.

Amen

Eleazar
03-18-2005, 07:25 PM

No kidding, at the very least.

Course then no one would probably admit it in hopes of getting a lighter sentence.

stumppy
03-18-2005, 07:27 PM

Damn, a Donco fan says something that makes sense.

I guess a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.:D

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:27 PM
No kidding, at the very least.

Course then no one would probably admit it in hopes of getting a lighter sentence.
well if they don't admit it but are convicted, give their lawyers say 5 years to prove their innocence and if they can't then give it to them.

bogie
03-18-2005, 07:34 PM
If this happened to my child, I am positive I would be the next one going to jail, because I would without a doubt hunt down and kill the mother f*cker. Without a doubt!!!

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:35 PM
If this happened to my child, I am positive I would be the next one going to jail, because I would without a doubt hunt down and kill the mother f*cker. Without a doubt!!!
:thumb:

Eleazar
03-18-2005, 07:36 PM

me too, there would be nothing left of that m*********** for them to bury

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 07:37 PM
I don't see how legalizing pot would keep people like Couey in prison. Unless you are saying he would have spent a longer term if there was more room - which is probably incorrect. And even if he did, he would have attacked someone other than Jessica when he got out.

Execution is the simple answer to save the rest of us and our families from child molesters and rapists. It is just one that the feel goodies don't like to consider because for some reason they believe the sick f*cks will get better by spending 10 or 12 years in a forced homosexual and power grab situation.

badgirl
03-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't see how legalizing pot would keep people like Couey in prison. Unless you are saying he would have spent a longer term if there was more room - which is probably incorrect. And even if he did, he would have attacked someone other than Jessica when he got out.

Execution is the simple answer to save the rest of us and our families from child molesters and rapists. It is just one that the feel goodies don't like to consider because for some reason they believe the sick f*cks will get better by spending 10 or 12 years in a forced homosexual and power grab situation.
yea and don't forget the free counseling these bastards have to have paid for by us. :banghead: They should at least be marked as child molesters when the come out of prison, like a brand in their forehead or something to let people know.

Taco John
03-18-2005, 07:49 PM

I'm speaking out of local frustrations here... In Oregon, whenever the locals don't pass a new tax measure, they get punished with a rash of jail releases. Some nasty people have gotten out.

MadMax
03-18-2005, 07:52 PM

I heard that. Wouldn't you like to have about 5 minutes alone with a POS like that... :mad:

4th and Long
03-18-2005, 08:10 PM
I heard that. Wouldn't you like to have about 5 minutes alone with a POS like that... :mad:
No. Not really. However, I wouldn't be opposed to letting this guy in the room with him, locking the door, and keeping a lookout for him while he delivered some of his own kind of justice.

Donger
03-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Honestly folks...

This thing has apparently admitted abducting and killing a child. I'm of the opinion that as long as that admission was not coerced (and perhaps made in the presence of counsel), that sentence be carried out tonight.

That sentence should be death.

Valiant
03-18-2005, 08:18 PM
life without parole probably, the justice system is not set up right, I have saw on tv on some of those cold case files and stuff like that, there have been time people would get 12 years for a killing, what the hells the deal on that? Oh I guess its the circumstances, bullcrap, if its not self defense, its murder. Of course thats just my opinion.
Child molesters should be able to get the death penalty, cause they are just going to keep doing it over and over, and I hate the thought of my taxes going to pay to feed a damn sicko like that only to be let back out on society once again.

Did anyone understand what I just said? I hope so.

Thats not true all the time either... I work with a guy who is a sex offender because he met a girl at a club in westport and had sex with her.. Turns out she was 15, he was 23... She did not look 15, she looked 22 or older with a massive rack... Well its on his record permantly now... Luckily we dont give him much shit, but the story he has to tell when getting a job interview..

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Honestly folks...

This thing has apparently admitted abducting and killing a child. I'm of the opinion that as long as that admission was not coerced (and perhaps made in the presence of counsel), that sentence be carried out tonight.

That sentence should be death.
AMEN TO THAT :thumb:

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Not only did he take that sweet little girl.....but now what for the father and grandmother, my understanding is they had custody of her and she was the only child at home. Sorrow like this is what destroys some people.:(

Please let someone take care of him in prison before he gets a peaceful death with a needle......

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Thats not true all the time either... I work with a guy who is a sex offender because he met a girl at a club in westport and had sex with her.. Turns out she was 15, he was 23... She did not look 15, she looked 22 or older with a massive rack... Well its on his record permantly now... Luckily we dont give him much shit, but the story he has to tell when getting a job interview..
well I had more of a small child in mind when I said that, if its at a certain age, its considered rape, maby if the molester was found as forcing himself on a 15 year old then it becomes rape and should have a different kind of brand, but none the less people would still know, if its consenual sex, from a teenager thats a different story.

chiefs4me
03-18-2005, 08:23 PM
No. Not really. However, I wouldn't be opposed to letting this guy in the room with him, locking the door, and keeping a lookout for him while he delivered some of his own kind of justice.

Seeing the hurt in his eyes brings me to tears...:shake:

badgirl
03-18-2005, 08:26 PM
looks more like hes really pissed off and hurt to me, like he wants to kill somebody and I don't blame him.

Donger
03-18-2005, 08:26 PM

There should be a distinction, IMO, between a sex offender that abducts a non-willing child and a guy that has sex with a willing 15 year old.

It's still a crime, mind you, but I doubt many would agree that they are equal.

Valiant
03-18-2005, 08:27 PM
well I had more of a small child in mind when I said that, if its at a certain age, its considered rape, maby if the molester was found as forcing himself on a 15 year old then it becomes rape and should have a different kind of brand, but none the less people would still know, if its consenual sex, from a teenager thats a different story.

I understand, there are just some instances where the sex predators are not really predators... Well 99% of them are, and should have their nuts and dick chopped off...

---------

The person that lied to the officers about the guy staying there should get the same sentence... Why? Why? Why? would you let a known family member that rapes children live with you??? then lie about it to the cops...

Valiant
03-18-2005, 08:28 PM

I just hope me or anybody i know ever has to go thru that.. Seriously i cannot imagine having a child(since i have none) taken from me like that...

Valiant
03-18-2005, 08:29 PM
I just hope me or anybody i know ever has to go thru that.. Seriously i cannot imagine having a child(since i have none) taken from me like that...

I think it would be worth it to get thrown in jail to kill the guy with my bare hands if i was him...

Donger
03-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Well 99% of them are, and should have their nuts and dick chopped off...

My wife and I were just discussing this.

As I understand it, felons convicted of crimes that involved firearms are forbidden from having firearms for the rest of their lives.

If a person is convicted of a sex offense felony, does it not make sense that they should be prohibited from having the offending weapon(s)?

Valiant
03-18-2005, 08:38 PM
My wife and I were just discussing this.

As I understand it, felons convicted of crimes that involved firearms are forbidden from having firearms for the rest of their lives.

If a person is convicted of a sex offense felony, does it not make sense that they should be prohibited from having the offending weapon(s)?

I dont see why not, especially when attacking small children like that.. It would also cut back on psychiatriac(sp?)treatment as they wouldnt have the damn thing telling them what to do anymore..

KCWolfman
03-18-2005, 08:45 PM
There is a difference between statutory rape and child molestation.