PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore to Concede

Stingie D
12-13-2000, 09:38 AM
ABC is reporting that Al Gore will speak to the nation some time tonight and Al is going to concede the election .

Congralations to G.W. Bush !<P>

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 09:41 AM
Lovely - I guess we should all be grateful. Maybe our Chiefs are going to concede all their losses this season now.....

Idahojim
12-13-2000, 09:47 AM
Rick

If this is true,all I can say is ,It's about time!

Wouldn't suprise me if he explains a new way to contest it too!

Dr. Red
12-13-2000, 10:05 AM
This just in!! Elvis Grbac concedes he has never won a playoff game!!

karob
12-13-2000, 10:19 AM
Gore may concede, but I'll bet he won't say he lost. More likly, he won't even say the word concede, but that he is no longer going to fight for a recount. He will say that he won, but that there isn't enough time to prove it. At least once, he will say that he won the national popular vote and that he still believes that he won Florida. Then he will say that he is doing this for the country and try to act like a statesmen

Wonder if he head will turn independently fromm his shoulders.

morphius
12-13-2000, 10:23 AM
Go ahead, cry about the exact wording of his concession speech. You'll have no excuses for 4 years starting in January.

Go Chiefs
12-13-2000, 10:33 AM
Bitter Clint? What excuses are you expecting exactly?

karob
12-13-2000, 10:42 AM
Hey Clint, IMHO, the president has very little to do with the economy, either good or bad. There will be a downturn or maybe even a recession within the next four years. This has nothing to do with who is president.

I don't vote for president based on what he says he will, or will not, do for the economy, but rather his beliefs in individual rights and responsibilities. Another biggie in my book is private property rights.