PDA

View Full Version : JOB OPPORTUNITY......Writer for KFFL

C-Mac
03-22-2005, 08:33 PM
http://www.kffl.com/static/contact/

KFFL | Looking for Writers - from www.KFFL.com

Are you interested in crafting your trade? KFFL has always been a home to volunteer writers since its inception and have helped them craft their trade as they moved upward and onward. If you have a passion for football or baseball, are interested in volunteering and writing for KFFL, please click here.

Here your big chance!
I can guarantee that many here could qualify....I dare you to apply! :D

The Bad Guy
03-22-2005, 08:35 PM
I'd rather volunteer at the soup kitchen.

Bowser
03-22-2005, 08:41 PM
I'd rather volunteer at the soup kitchen.

I was going to nominate you! Guess not....

ROFL

Rain Man
03-22-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm looking for market researchers, and I'll pay $1.00 an hour more.

The Bad Guy
03-22-2005, 08:45 PM
I was going to nominate you! Guess not....

ROFL

I volunteered to write for them about 5 years ago and then I stopped when I started working for NFLScoop. They caused the site a lot of unnecessary problems and went behind mine and Marty McDonald's back to be assholes when me and Marty did a lot of volunteer work for them.

I was in a fantasy writer fantasy league last year and their founder backed out at the last minute, which was a dick thing to do.

carlos3652
03-22-2005, 08:45 PM
http://www.kffl.com/static/contact/

KFFL | Looking for Writers - from www.KFFL.com

Are you interested in crafting your trade? KFFL has always been a home to volunteer writers since its inception and have helped them craft their trade as they moved upward and onward. If you have a passion for football or baseball, are interested in volunteering and writing for KFFL, please click here.

Here your big chance!
I can guarantee that many here could qualify....I dare you to apply! :D

I will decide in the next 48 hrs... Hartwell hrs that is...

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
03-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah, William Del Pilar thinks he's better and bigger than most people in the industy. Ryan Boiani is a class-A prick.

Wanna hear something funny. Frank and I published a salary cap article utilizing figures from Len Pastabelli when he was CBSSportsline.com. We gave him full credit as we listed about 10 guys and their cap figures according to Pastabelly. Frank and I generated original content. About 3 days later, FedEx dropped a cease and decist letter on my door step. I laughed it off and after a little investigation I found out that William Del Pilar and Ryan Boiani informed Pastabelly. Appartently those guys had some type of deal in place with him because KFFL always had a Len Pastabelly tip BEFORE it was posted on Sportsline.com.

At any rate, KFFL was jealous of us because we beat them to the punch on every single story.

William and I have since made up. He plays in the World Championship of Fantasy Football (www.wcoff.com) which I help facilitate.