PDA

View Full Version : Al Davis, something to whine about

whoman69
03-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Don't know if anyone saw that Al is having another hissy fit because they open up the season in NE on Monday night. He feels the league is once again trying to embarrass him and his team. What a maroon. Guess he doesn't know that his game against them had been scheduled for three years. Does he feel that signing Moss has not guarenteed them a SB this year?

Coach
03-23-2005, 09:01 AM
Heh. Al needs to look at the 2003 tape. He should know by now that his team is a embarrasment, based on their piss-poor play. But then, ever since that franchise was created, it's was an embarrasment right from the start.

Warrior5
03-23-2005, 09:04 AM
Just sue, baby!

morphius
03-23-2005, 09:05 AM
While our owner is way to loyal, I'm still glad we don't have that paranoid ass running our orginization.

Coach
03-23-2005, 09:07 AM
While our owner is way to loyal, I'm still glad we don't have that paranoid ass running our orginization.

This, I can agree. :toast:

Undertaker #59
03-23-2005, 09:07 AM
Here is what he said:

"Payback, that's all," Davis said. "They have us playing the model franchise in pro football on a Thursday night. It's payback. But it's fine." Davis, who has fought the NFL multiple times in court cases, believes the league is determined to make life as difficult as possible for his team.

Just Whine Baby.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 09:56 AM
Heh. Al needs to look at the 2003 tape. He should know by now that his team is a embarrasment, based on their piss-poor play. But then, ever since that franchise was created, it's was an embarrasment right from the start.

if the raiders were an embarrasment from the start, what do you have to say about this? LOL!!!

2nd article down.....

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:F4F2YSbwWCgJ:www.lmtonline.com/news/archive/1209/pagea8.pdf+%22lamar+hunt+jr.%22+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

whoman69
03-23-2005, 10:42 AM
if the raiders were an embarrasment from the start, what do you have to say about this? LOL!!!

2nd article down.....

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:F4F2YSbwWCgJ:www.lmtonline.com/news/archive/1209/pagea8.pdf+%22lamar+hunt+jr.%22+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
What a surprise, a troll posting a busted link to prove a point. No point at all.

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Don't know if anyone saw that Al is having another hissy fit because they open up the season in NE on Monday night. He feels the league is once again trying to embarrass him and his team. What a maroon. Guess he doesn't know that his game against them had been scheduled for three years. Does he feel that signing Moss has not guarenteed them a SB this year?Raiders, a commitment to excellence.

dtebbe
03-23-2005, 12:25 PM
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

DT

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 02:28 PM
What a surprise, a troll posting a busted link to prove a point. No point at all.

the link works just fine now.

troll? i see you studied your machiavelli.

discount the source and the message has no merit. LOL!!!

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 02:41 PM
attack the message if you dont like it. not the messenger.

namecalling is always fun. but i wont digress from my original point.....

be careful who you throw that stone at.

did you read the link yet? anything? does it strike a nerve? is that what the namecalling is for?

J Diddy
03-23-2005, 02:48 PM
attack the message if you dont like it. not the messenger.

namecalling is always fun. but i wont digress from my original point.....

be careful who you throw that stone at.

did you read the link yet? anything? does it strike a nerve? is that what the namecalling is for?

Um I could give a ****.

I watch Chiefs football because I like Chiefs football.
If Lamar Hunt, Jr sticks a grape up his ass I would be indifferent either way.

BTW what Is your point? That you can come on a bulletin board and talk stupid shit?

I think you need to heed your own warning about who you throw stones at.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Um I could give a ****.

I watch Chiefs football because I like Chiefs football.
If Lamar Hunt, Jr sticks a grape up his ass I would be indifferent either way.

BTW what Is your point? That you can come on a bulletin board and talk stupid shit?

I think you need to heed your own warning about who you throw stones at.

well, i refuse to call you names. my point that alot of you wont like is:

if you are gonna make fun of someone else's house, you should make sure that your own is clean.

here is a little follow up on that deal.

http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?DOCID=1P1:26860348&refid=ip_almanac_hf

call me all the names you want, it doesnt change a thing.

if you want more, i have it.

J Diddy
03-23-2005, 02:54 PM

if you are gonna make fun of someone else's house, you should make sure that your own is clean.

Obviously you didn't read my post I don't care.

If Lamar Hunt Jr pokes a receptionist, how does that hurt the game?
It doesn't.

All Al Davis has done is try to hurt the game.

That's why I don't like the crazy ****.

BTW, I didn't call you names.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Obviously you didn't read my post I don't care.

If Lamar Hunt Jr pokes a receptionist, how does that hurt the game?
It doesn't.

All Al Davis has done is try to hurt the game.

That's why I don't like the crazy ****.

BTW, I didn't call you names.

if you didnt care, you would not respond. you THOUGHT your team had the moral highground. they dont. it hurts. so, you lashed out by stating my post was stupid.

morphius
03-23-2005, 02:57 PM

So we make fun of a guy who thinks everything the NFL is a conspiracy against him and looks to sue everyone and anyone within arms reach, and you bring up the owners son being an idiot and being sued?

Maybe I'm missing something, but those two stories have NOTHING in common.

J Diddy
03-23-2005, 02:59 PM
if you didnt care, you would not respond. you THOUGHT your team had the moral highground. they dont. it hurts. so, you lashed out by stating my post was stupid.

Actually I was taking the moral high ground and trying to convince you to shut up before you embarassed yourself some more.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 03:02 PM
So we make fun of a guy who thinks everything the NFL is a conspiracy against him and looks to sue everyone and anyone within arms reach, and you bring up the owners son being an idiot and being sued?

Maybe I'm missing something, but those two stories have NOTHING in common.

is lamar jr. not a 20% owner?

question: did al sue the nfl in the original suit, or did he counter sue them and win?

the stories have plenty in common in a sense.

alot of you like to bag on al and make fun of him.

did he do anything that could be deemed morally reprehensible?

if so, what?

get the first nflpa players award for people who made a positive impact on the game?

get voted into the hall of fame?

continually being at the max limits of the cap and putting his money into the team?

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 03:05 PM
if you didnt care, you would not respond. you THOUGHT your team had the moral highground. they dont. it hurts. so, you lashed out by stating my post was stupid.Lamar Hunt JR poking somebody has nothing to do with football.

Al Davis, being as faithful to his fans as a nympho and leaving for the big time in LA is disgusting. But even worse, is when that whore came crawling back you poor pitiful P.O.S. fans took her back with open arms. .

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Lamar Hunt JR poking somebody has nothing to do with football.

Al Davis, being as faithful to his fans as a nympho and leaving for the big time in LA is disgusting. But even worse, is when that whore came crawling back you poor pitiful P.O.S. fans took her back with open arms. .

i really dont care who your 20% owner(extrapolate where that goes when daddy dies) pokes either. i just know that mine is with his wife.

what is disgusting to me is how everybody blames carl for not signing players. who was to blame before that? jack steadman who just got put into the chiefs hall of fame? for what? running your organization into the ground? getting a promotion to the head of hunt midwest after the fans mutanied on his ass and lamar had to let him go? lamar is the problem.

nobody can tell me that there isnt a g.m. out there who wouldnt like to go hog wild in f.a. and help himself get to a s.b. and put that on his resume.

anybody got an answer on the lawsuits?

did al sue the city of oakland and win 34 mil or did he counter sue the city of oakland?

MOST of the old man's lawsuits are countersuits. it's easier just to generalize. just throw a blanket over everything and maybe the truth wont come to light.

Kerberos
03-23-2005, 04:11 PM
i really dont care who your 20% owner(extrapolate where that goes when daddy dies) pokes either. i just know that mine is with his wife.

what is disgusting to me is how everybody blames carl for not signing players. who was to blame before that? jack steadman who just got put into the chiefs hall of fame? for what? running your organization into the ground? getting a promotion to the head of hunt midwest after the fans mutanied on his ass and lamar had to let him go? lamar is the problem.

nobody can tell me that there isnt a g.m. out there who wouldnt like to go hog wild in f.a. and help himself get to a s.b. and put that on his resume.

did al sue the city of oakland and win 34 mil or did he counter sue the city of oakland?

MOST of the old man's lawsuits are countersuits. it's easier just to generalize. just throw a blanket over everything and maybe the truth wont come to light.

Is this BlackSunday the notorious KCStar board assailant? :hmmm:

Sure seems to have the same writing style and demeanor! :hmmm:

What a Tool either way! :)

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Is this BlackSunday the notorious KCStar board assailant? :hmmm:

Sure seems to have the same writing style and demeanor! :hmmm:

What a Tool either way! :)

another name? LOL!!!

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 04:20 PM

MOST of the old man's lawsuits are countersuits. it's easier just to generalize. just throw a blanket over everything and maybe the truth wont come to light.I am on record repeatedly here saying that the BUCKS stop with Lamar. It is ultimately his fault that the team has failed to get it done for 35 straight years.

Kerberos
03-23-2005, 04:30 PM
another name? LOL!!!

Most people with any smarts or edumacation might actually see that they are NOT welcome. You must have taken the GoChiefs course on how to make yourself unwanted, which is evident from your posts.

But hey that is just IMO.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I am on record repeatedly here saying that the BUCKS stop with Lamar. It is ultimately his fault that the team has failed to get it done for 35 straight years.

it's so true bunny.

what is the very first thing lamar does after the bi-state tax deal got voted down? i am selling the wizards(let's not forget that he also owns the columbus soccer team). what does that imply? the chiefs are next if the tax vote get's defeated again, next year?

arrowhead is STILL a state of the art facility that comftorably holds 80,000 people. c'mon....

what does it say when a team is NOT capped out and their owner is a trustafarian of a billion dollar empire? to me that says, you are not trying.
it's all about the money with lamar.

at least i KNOW my owner worked for every dime he has and knows the game at all levels. including being coach of the year. al may be a majority owner but he is one of the poorest owners in the league. yet, he always has us capped. that tell's me he is at least trying. that is all i can ask. he tries. does lamar? do they ever restructure(give added bonuses) to a current player to sign a new one if they are maxed? i never read about it. i do alot of reading at the nflpa on contracts and the cba. al asked moss to and he did. at least the old man is trying and i cant knock him for that.

i could go on...... but you have already been calling for lamar's head, you already know.....

but al is THE bad guy of the BAD organization.

let's face it, this is a script. there has to be a bad guy to polarize the rest of the league in a positive fashion. the raiders are that guy.

it's like the guy who works at the bank and points his finger at the guy who works at mcdonald's.... he thinks to himself, "at least i am not that guy". LMAO!!!

al is not near as bad as some would like to believe.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Most people with any smarts or edumacation might actually see that they are NOT welcome. You must have taken the GoChiefs course on how to make yourself unwanted, which is evident from your posts.

But hey that is just IMO.

why would considerate football talk not be wanted?

do you not like what i have to say?

no reason to make it personal...

it's just football talk.....

names and implications "edumacation" do not bother me.

what would bother me, is if someone proved that lamar tries harder than al. in other words, just the facts.

DaWolf
03-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Here is what he said:

"Payback, that's all," Davis said. "They have us playing the model franchise in pro football on a Thursday night. It's payback. But it's fine." Davis, who has fought the NFL multiple times in court cases, believes the league is determined to make life as difficult as possible for his team.

Just Whine Baby.

Wow, for Alvin to admit that some other franchise aside from his own was actually the model franchise in pro football musta hurt the old man...

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 05:18 PM
it's so true bunny.

what is the very first thing lamar does after the bi-state tax deal got voted down? i am selling the wizards(let's not forget that he also owns the columbus soccer team). what does that imply? the chiefs are next if the tax vote get's defeated again, next year?

arrowhead is STILL a state of the art facility that comftorably holds 80,000 people. c'mon....

what does it say when a team is NOT capped out and their owner is a trustafarian of a billion dollar empire? to me that says, you are not trying.
it's all about the money with lamar.

at least i KNOW my owner worked for every dime he has and knows the game at all levels. including being coach of the year. al may be a majority owner but he is one of the poorest owners in the league. yet, he always has us capped. that tell's me he is at least trying. that is all i can ask. he tries. does lamar? do they ever restructure(give added bonuses) to a current player to sign a new one if they are maxed? i never read about it. i do alot of reading at the nflpa on contracts and the cba. al asked moss to and he did. at least the old man is trying and i cant knock him for that.

i could go on...... but you have already been calling for lamar's head, you already know.....

but al is THE bad guy of the BAD organization.

let's face it, this is a script. there has to be a bad guy to polarize the rest of the league in a positive fashion. the raiders are that guy.

it's like the guy who works at the bank and points his finger at the guy who works at mcdonald's.... he thinks to himself, "at least i am not that guy". LMAO!!!

al is not near as bad as some would like to believe.It saddens me to say, that I must agree with much of your analysis. Sadly, I have an extremely loyal temperment, and I have been cheering for the Chiefs since I was 5 years old, and I am not going to give that up.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 05:23 PM
It saddens me to say, that I must agree with much of your analysis. Sadly, I have an extremely loyal temperment, and I have been cheering for the Chiefs since I was 5 years old, and I am not going to give that up.

i wouldnt have it any other way bunny.

if there were no chiefs, chargers and broncos it would be a very lonely division.

big nasty kcnut
03-23-2005, 05:35 PM
All the radiers posts on this tread is gay

Spicy McHaggis
03-23-2005, 05:45 PM

So you admit it. You think about a 103 year old man having relations with his wife. Now the healing can start.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 05:47 PM
All the radiers posts on this tread is gay

LMAO!!!!

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 05:47 PM
I am 100% for anything that upsets Al Davis or the Raiders, anything!

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 05:48 PM
So you admit it. You think about a 103 year old man having relations with his wife. Now the healing can start.

gotta link? LOL!!!!

morphius
03-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Gav - The Chiefs do restructure contracts all the time, I don't know that they have needed to the last 2 years, but prior to that, it was more then common place.

Jr is not in line to take over the team as far as I know, I believe it is one of the sons that will be. I don't believe that Al suing the NFL for a conspiracy to get him out of the LA market was a countersuite.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Gav - The Chiefs do restructure contracts all the time, I don't know that they have needed to the last 2 years, but prior to that, it was more then common place.

Jr is not in line to take over the team as far as I know, I believe it is one of the sons that will be. I don't believe that Al suing the NFL for a conspiracy to get him out of the LA market was a countersuite.

that is why i said, MOST of the time.

it is a return volley from something that THEY initially started.

were you aware that tag's was lead council for the nfl in the initial l.a. suit? he then got promoted to commish when rozelle died.

there is alot of animosity between those two. tag's got his azzzzzz handed to him in that initial suit and he countered by putting a halt to our hollywood park deal for a new stadium.

he is bitter and he has an ax to grind.

so,

nfl sues al.
al countersues.
al wins.
al has deal for elway in place from indy.
tags squashes it and elway goes to denver.
tags squashes deal in hollywood park.
al sues.

these two are not done yet by any means.

not that i doubt you but.....when has carl err....lamar, redone a deal for the sole purpose of signing an immediate need?

certainly not last year.

i have been reading about the multi-tiered bonus that bell recieved. he did not get a 10 mil guaranteed bonus.

hartwell was more.

who would you have rather had?

i just dont think lamar even tries to win.

i think he puts a good enough product out there to sell seats and merchandise.

3 playoff wins in 35 years? puhleeeeeeze.

so al sues. big deal.

he also was the first owner of a modern team to sign a black head coach.
he also was the first to hire a latino head coach.
he was the first to have a woman executive(amy trask).
he supported his players boycotting a probowl(circa 1963) in the deeeeep south because the black players could not stay in the same hotel as the white players.

did you guys know that he went and visited d.t. in the hospital in miami before he passed away?

do you know why lamar(who was instrumental with his vote to make al the commish for the merger) doesnt like al? i have a theory....

i am getting the feeling i am not too wanted around here. LOL!!!!

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM
When was the last time that Oakland sold out? Last time I was out there the game was blacked out because it was not sold out! Oakland sells most of their logo merchandise to Gangbangers.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 06:21 PM
When was the last time that Oakland sold out? Last time I was out there the game was blacked out because it was not sold out! Oakland sells most of their logo merchandise to Gangbangers.

those are some very valid points.....

i have some of my own....

when was the last time the chiefs won a playoff game?
when was the last time they went to a s.b.?
how many s.b.'s have the chiefs won?

when was the last time you heard ANYTHING about al's son(mark davis)?

gangbangers.....too funny.

just part of the image that the media projects for the BAD GUY...

how bout this....

when was the last time the chiefs even interested the media? when was the last time that espn/abc PAYED for a production of the chiefs?

http://homepage.mac.com/moorehead/iMovieTheater38.html#

i'll still take al over lamar. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

morphius
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Gav - As far as I'm concerend, right now anyway, you are welcome here. Just consider this your BB beat in period.

Carl has renogatied lots of contracts to make room for other players, the Chiefs keep things under wraps pretty well and don't talk about it a lot. Last year there was no need, there was only one player the Chiefs wanted, but he wanted to go somewhere else. That happens, and when it does, you shouldn't just dump a ton of bank on them to recover it.

As far as who I would rather have Bell and Hartwell, personally I think coin flip. We know Bell is a stud when healthy, Hartwell was good playing next to Lewis on a very talented team so for me, he is more of a question mark.

morphius
03-23-2005, 06:28 PM
If Al is trying so hard to win, then why is it he has the worst coaching staff in the AFC West, and one of the worst in the leauge? We had to suffer through the "stooge" that is your OC, your HC has sucked everywhere he has been a HC. I was really surprised they were not all replaced.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Gav - As far as I'm concerend, right now anyway, you are welcome here. Just consider this your BB beat in period.

Carl has renogatied lots of contracts to make room for other players, the Chiefs keep things under wraps pretty well and don't talk about it a lot. Last year there was no need, there was only one player the Chiefs wanted, but he wanted to go somewhere else. That happens, and when it does, you shouldn't just dump a ton of bank on them to recover it.

As far as who I would rather have Bell and Hartwell, personally I think coin flip. We know Bell is a stud when healthy, Hartwell was good playing next to Lewis on a very talented team so for me, he is more of a question mark.

thanks for the welcome, i sure didnt expect one. i just like debating. LOL.

on the bell thing. he hasnt completed a season since 01. however, he does have a LITTLE more upside than hartwell when it comes to getting to the q.b.(which i dont think you guys will be blitzing your mlb too much anyway).

hartwell imo is less of a question mark because he stepped it up with 147 tackles in 02( i think) when ray was hurt. hartwell went to the probowl that year.

ray makes everyone around him better. i get that. he dont take no shit from guys who dont give it their all. he is a determined mofo and nobody is gonna stop him. but.... hartwell did go to the probowl when he was injured.

it's hard to shine when you are a middle linebacker and you are behind ray in a 43 and beside him in a 34.

of the two, i think bell has more question marks. durability is a huge issue. that is why he came cheaper imo.

here is the thing i notice where al and lamar are concerned(keep in mind carl's negotiating tactics with tait) al get's who he wants. lamar doesnt seem to always get who he wants.

i just dont see the dog and pony show out in oakland. i do see it in k.c.

when i see a big time f.a. going to oakland, i KNOW al is going to try his best and make an offer. i dont see that in k.c..

it's like a turnstyle on the subway.

i think lamar has the dog and pony show to pacify the fans. and of course that is just an opinion.

Logical
03-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I hate Al Davis, but I wish Lamar Hunt was 1/10th as passionate and serious about winning the Super Bowl as Al Davis.

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 06:53 PM
those are some very valid points.....

when was the last time the chiefs even interested the media? when was the last time that espn/abc PAYED for a production of the chiefs?.

Payed? Is that a synonym of maby? Actually they had five prime time games last year, how many did the faiders have?
If you mean Paid, that would probably be ESPN's attempt to attract the gang banger crowd of viewers.

i'll still take al over lamar. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

You got him, and you can not have Lamar! Davis makes it even easier to hate the faiders. Davis is an absolute terd! The NFL succeeds in spite of him. Oh by the way, the night that Randy Moss did his simulated moon thing to the Packer fans, I started a thread here saying he would be a Raider. The Raiders are mis-fits, mal-contents and has beens.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
If Al is trying so hard to win, then why is it he has the worst coaching staff in the AFC West, and one of the worst in the leauge? We had to suffer through the "stooge" that is your OC, your HC has sucked everywhere he has been a HC. I was really surprised they were not all replaced.

my take....LOL

rob ryan has waaaaaaaaaay more upside than gun. who unfortunately was your head coach who found out about his dismissal on the internet(real class), then the gutless bum with no pride comes back!

joe avezzano has been special team coach of the year 3 times.

norv has his accolades and he has had his down times.

jimmy raye..... just a yes man for norv. nothing more. we dont expect him to reinvent the wheel. trust me.

i am under no illusion that this is the staff of n.e. last year.

but sometimes you have to roll the dice........

lamar will not do that and you have seen the results.

sometimes you have to gamble.

think n.e. wasnt gambling with those undrafted free agents in the secondary and a w.r.? sometimes you win and sometimes you dont.

but at least you try.

moss is a gamble.

tagging woodson was a gamble.

taking bo in the 7th was a gamble.

giving norvell another chance IS a gamble.

however, norv benched a big mouth teyo and demoted that stupid effing phyllis buchannon to nickle.

teyo came back after working with raymond chester with a new attitude.

phyllis countered with complaining to the press about a trade that his league minny ass will never see until al is good and ready.

everything is a gamble. and if you are gonna play you have to pay.

sometimes you win sometimes you dont.

it's just that we have had more than our share of winning.

and when i look at our o, i see improvements.

i have no huge fantasies about us going to the superbowl this year. but we obviously fixed our o and made it scary. next year we deal with the d.

psst.....shanny was a product of elway and cheating the cap. he doesnt impress me in the least.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Payed? Is that a synonym of maby? Actually they had five prime time games last year, how many did the faiders have?
If you mean Paid, that would probably be ESPN's attempt to attract the gang banger crowd of viewers.

You got him, and you can not have Lamar! Davis makes it even easier to hate the faiders. Davis is an absolute terd! The NFL succeeds in spite of him. Oh by the way, the night that Randy Moss did his simulated moon thing to the Packer fans, I started a thread here saying he would be a Raider. The Raiders are mis-fits, mal-contents and has beens.

so you have resorted to stereotyping and grammar corrections....

is that all you have? oh yeah, you have lamar jr. who IS a 20% owner.

has beens? have you looked in the mirror lately?

i am glad that we are hated. i am glad that we signed moss. that means more hatred to consume people who are easily distracted by fluff.

keep al in your head, he likes the fit. so will moss.

faiders?

umm.... 3 playoff wins in 35 years? who could that be?

too easy.

anything of substance? c'mon i know you must have some links.

newsflash...... there are 31 generic homegenized teams with names like the bears, jaguars, broncos, panthers, bengals, chiefs, redskins, blah, blah, blah and none of those teams has a storied history like the raiders who were rebuilt from the ground up when al took over and have not looked back since.

what has lamar done to make the world a better place? i gave some instances of real situations where al went out on a limb and gave the big middle finger to racism before it was COOL to do. we are talking BEFORE the civil rights act of 1964. not 30 years later.

yeah, lamar is just a wonderful, altruistic kinda guy where throwing money around is concerned in the community, but did he lay his rep on the line in the midst of the good ol boy network like al did? no. no. and no.

tell me what lamar has done as a first to empower minorities to get their foot in the door to high level positions in the nfl. think upshaw and shell.

hello....

keep the spoiled brat trustafarian.

i will keep the man who earned and scrapped his way to the top in the face of adversity. you just keep pimpin the trustafarians.....

half of you dont even know why you hate al. you just do.

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
When was the last time that Oakland sold out? Last time I was out there the game was blacked out because it was not sold out! Oakland sells most of their logo merchandise to Gangbangers.When the Raiders win, the fans riot. When the Raiders lose, the fans riot.

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 07:33 PM
The payed/maby comment is an inside joke for a couple of other planeteers, you would not get it.

Actually Art Shell became a Chiefs coach. I wonder why? Was he not getting enough love from mr. humanitarian himself, Al Davis?

I think the playoff issue is well documented. Do you know what the Chiefs lifetime playoff record against the Raiders is? 2/1
Do you know their lifetime record against your faiders? 46/42/2
In that time they have outscored the faiders by over a hundred points. Would you like to talk about recent history? I forget this number but is something like 22/6 since 1990?

Yep, Rich Gannon carried you on his back to a Super Bowl embarrassment, so f#cking what! If the NFL were to get an enema, it would be done in Oakland!

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 07:33 PM
When the Raiders win, the fans riot. When the Raiders lose, the fans riot.

bunny, i could go with the mullet stereotypes. i could go with the serious need of a dental plan stereotypes. the camaro's.. the gun racks....

i wont.

good night gang and have a good one. glad i could get the blood flowing again.

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
When the Raiders win, the fans riot. When the Raiders lose, the fans riot.

I think they may be somewhat short of civilized.ROFL

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
thanks for the welcome, i sure didnt expect one. i just like debating. LOL.

on the bell thing. he hasnt completed a season since 01. however, he does have a LITTLE more upside than hartwell when it comes to getting to the q.b.(which i dont think you guys will be blitzing your mlb too much anyway).

hartwell imo is less of a question mark because he stepped it up with 147 tackles in 02( i think) when ray was hurt. hartwell went to the probowl that year.

ray makes everyone around him better. i get that. he dont take no shit from guys who dont give it their all. he is a determined mofo and nobody is gonna stop him. but.... hartwell did go to the probowl when he was injured.

it's hard to shine when you are a middle linebacker and you are behind ray in a 43 and beside him in a 34.

of the two, i think bell has more question marks. durability is a huge issue. that is why he came cheaper imo.

here is the thing i notice where al and lamar are concerned(keep in mind carl's negotiating tactics with tait) al get's who he wants. lamar doesnt seem to always get who he wants.

i just dont see the dog and pony show out in oakland. i do see it in k.c.

when i see a big time f.a. going to oakland, i KNOW al is going to try his best and make an offer. i dont see that in k.c..

it's like a turnstyle on the subway.

i think lamar has the dog and pony show to pacify the fans. and of course that is just an opinion.I'll be the second one to welcome you. It is not often, that we get a bona fide Raider fan in here who can string together complete sentences. So far, I have enjoyed reading your takes. :thumb:

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 07:38 PM
The payed/maby comment is an inside joke for a couple of other planeteers, you would not get it.

Actually Art Shell became a Chiefs coach. I wonder why? Was he not getting enough love from mr. humanitarian himself, Al Davis?

I think the playoff issue is well documented. Do you know what the Chiefs lifetime playoff record against the Raiders is? 2/1
Do you know their lifetime record against your faiders? 46/42/2
In that time they have outscored the faiders by over a hundred points. Would you like to talk about recent history? I forget this number but is something like 22/6 since 1990?

Yep, Rich Gannon carried you on his back to a Super Bowl embarrassment, so f#cking what! If the NFL were to get an enema, it would be done in Oakland!

let's cut to the chase, mopar fan(me too)

how many lombardi's do you have?

we have 3 in the trophy case and 1 working on our cap(that we were supposedly 50mil over).

until next time.

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 07:43 PM
I'll be the second one to welcome you. It is not often, that we get a bona fide Raider fan in here who can string together complete sentences. So far, I have enjoyed reading your takes. :thumb:

thanks for the welcome.

have good one...

it's nap time.

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 07:46 PM
let's cut to the chase, mopar fan(me too)

how many lombardi's do you have?

we have 3 in the trophy case and 1 working on our cap(that we were supposedly 50mil over).

until next time.

Yep it was fun, next time! :clap:

Gav Daddy
03-23-2005, 07:49 PM
I think they may be somewhat short of civilized. Have you ever been there? It makes East St.Louis look very up-scale! ROFL

i have been there. my pops grew up in the cabrini greens up your way.

i have also seen slums at 7th and quindaro, 6th and alvarado, 18th and brooklyn(where my favorite bbq in the world is), south central...

who cares? there are poor people everywhere.

btk is a kansas product. so what?

have you actually been to oakland?

until tomorrow.

HemiEd
03-23-2005, 07:56 PM
i have been there. my pops grew up in the cabrini greens up your way.

i have also seen slums at 7th and quindaro, 6th and alvarado, 18th and brooklyn(where my favorite bbq in the world is), south central...

who cares? there are poor people everywhere.

btk is a kansas product. so what?

have you actually been to oakland?

until tomorrow.

Yep, I have been to Oakland, not one of my fonder memories. I called the front office for tickets and they told me not to come to the game if I was going to cheer for the Chiefs. Nice!

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 08:09 PM
I think they may be somewhat short of civilized.ROFLDude, in the Summer, I live at the Coliseum as I am an avid Kansas City Athletics fan, ooops. Sorry about that.:)

Do I know the citizens of that area, lmao. I fear for my life every time I go there. ROFL.

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 08:11 PM
thanks for the welcome.

have good one...

it's nap time.Umm, maybe I better rethink the part about you being able to use complete sentences. :p

Calcountry
03-23-2005, 08:14 PM
Yep, I have been to Oakland, not one of my fonder memories. I called the front office for tickets and they told me not to come to the game if I was going to cheer for the Chiefs. Nice!You should lie, and say you are a Raider fan, they are easy to fool.

Kind of like Homer Simpson.