PDA

View Full Version : Iowanian Answers Ghostof's call.

Pages : [1] 2

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 12:53 PM
you don't want to get into a trash talking session with me

I will own you.

I've taken it easy on everyone so far...using reverse psychology, poor grammar, and mind games.

I know you are just jealous of me.....its ok,...there are many that are jealous of me.

All right, you pig humping cock gobbler.........Here is your chance.

Come get all you want.

|Zach|
03-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Heh, where was this from

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 12:55 PM
I aint saying anything. I dont feel like getting banned today.

Eleazar
03-24-2005, 12:56 PM
Here we go.

Iowanian
Some behind the scenes chickenshit thats been getting sprinkled my way today.

I think a poll will allow the board to judge the results.

I guess ghostof wishes to join the LOOOOOONG list of posters who have "OWNED" me.

go bo
man, am i glad ghostof has been taking it easy on me...

and i am SO-O-O-O-O jealous of the magnificence that is ghostof's reverse psychology, poor grammar and mind games...

really, i'm not kidding...

iowa man, you better be careful of this guy, he's just too awesome for words... :p :p :p

Eleazar
03-24-2005, 12:57 PM

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 12:57 PM
"you pig humping cock gobbler.........Here is your chance."

Oh come on, is that the best you can do?

I've seen better trashtalking from those hillbilles from Springfield and the inbreds from Arkansas

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 12:58 PM
No.....fug you coward.

You call me to the cyber-ally........Put up, or shut your pie hole. I'd recommend you study up, because there is likely to be a test at the end of the class.

MOhillbilly
****ing bitches

|Zach|
What the hell would you get banned for?

We don't ban people for being d-bags or keyboard tough guys. This place would be a barren waste land.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 12:59 PM
I'd recommend you study up, because there is likely to be a test at the end of the class.

In that case, we best stay in the sandlot....no use you getting out in the real world to play grown up games.

htismaqe
03-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Using the "I don't want to get banned" excuse is oh so pathetic.

We've never banned somebody for responding to something like this and never will.

So sack up or admit defeat.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Damn I still have only 50 rep left, suurely one of you asses will put me in the negative again

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Using the "I don't want to get banned" excuse is oh so pathetic.

We've never banned somebody for responding to something like this and never will.

So sack up or admit defeat.

Well I am here, but Iowa is slow to the draw.

Eleazar
03-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Damn I still have only 50 rep left, suurely one of you asses will put me in the negative again

You're welcome :thumb:

|Zach|
03-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Oh wow, you care about rep.

Sadness sweeps over me followed up by a few chuckles at your dumbassery.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Iowa is your average chiefs fan....always talking smack until the big game...then he lets others fight for him

Hammock Parties
03-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Don't do it, Ghostof!

http://img211.exs.cx/img211/7425/trap20xr.jpg

|Zach|
03-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Well I am here, but Iowa is slow to the draw.
Seeing as how he made the thread and your first reponse is you being afraid about getting banned.

ROFL

morphius
03-24-2005, 01:04 PM
As if you were not begging for it...

Frickin genious, lets neg rep a bunch of people with a lot more rep them me for stupid shit. Maybe you should look into that math class while your hanging out at the school yard with iowanian.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:04 PM
This aint fun without Iowa

Maybe he realized he cannot win against me

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:05 PM
You won't be banned. Bring out your Nukes.

You're the one that Jumped into the Pen........You can't be suprised at the results when you shake a red rag at the bull.

Dartgod
03-24-2005, 01:05 PM

I've seen better trashtalking from those hillbilles from Springfield and the inbreds from Arkansas
Watch out Iowanian. He's already breaking out the redneck/inbred/trailer trash smack. If you keep it up he might just make fun of your mullet and Camaro/El Camino.

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 01:06 PM

You are easily the biggest idiot on this BB. I would suggest the admins look into how you got rep as I would wager you are repping yourself somehow just so you can attempt to **** with people. That offense should be a permanent ban.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Iowa is your average chiefs fan....always talking smack until the big game...then he lets others fight for him

yeah....sure thing. Thats EXACTLY what my history on the planet and in real life have proven over the years. I'm a total Pussy.

I'm quite sure, that I don't need any help.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Watch out Iowanian. He's already breaking out the redneck/inbred/trailer trash smack. If you keep it up he might just make fun of your mullet and Camaro/El Camino.

Nah I would move onto his wife, but she was the town bicycle and its like tossing a grain of sand into the grand canyon now.

Hammock Parties
03-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Nah I would move onto his wife, but she was the town bicycle and its like tossing a grain of sand into the grand canyon now.

That was a mistake.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:08 PM

Like you have ever had sex with a woman in your life.

teedubya
03-24-2005, 01:09 PM
http://www.autographedtoyou.com/xq/asp/parentid.71/id.791/Michael+Buffer/qx/celebpics/michael_buffer3.jpg

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:10 PM

It's funny how the people with the little peckers think a gap is huge because they lack the size to fill it up.

Quit bitching, get a penis pump and make your boyfriend happy.

|Zach|
Like you have ever had sex with a woman in your life.
He has, not without giving his credit card number first though.

There is a qualifier.

Rain Man
Is comparing your penis size to a grain of sand part of your reverse psychology strategy, ghostof?

Eleazar

Boy, I haven't heard smack like this since elementary school.

Really, I haven't.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Is comparing your penis size to a grain of sand part of your reverse psychology strategy, ghostof?

It is a metaphor, no?

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:11 PM
This aint fun without Iowa

Maybe he realized he cannot win against me

Well Hop to it, Sport.

The Only thing I can think of that I wouldn't think I"d have a chance of "not winning" vs you, would be a little pecker contest, or maybe history of cheesy women-type she-beasts tagged.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Well Hop to it, Sport.

The Only thing I can think of that I wouldn't think I"d have a chance of "not winning" vs you, would be a little pecker contest, or maybe history of cheesy women-type she-beasts tagged.

By women-type do you mean a man in sheep's clothing.

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 01:13 PM
man, am i glad ghostof has been taking it easy on me...

and i am SO-O-O-O-O jealous of the magnificence that is ghostof's reverse psychology, poor grammar and mind games...

really, i'm not kidding...

iowa man, you better be careful of this guy, he's just too awesome for words... :p :p :pYeah, I'll join in, hey jherkof, suck MY BAOWS.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:14 PM

I'm just trying to get a reply from fuknugget for calling me out.

Funny how he makes a thread, but doesnt respond but a few times.

Seems to me, he gave up...which is probaly for the best.

Move on people, nothing to see here but a loser known as Iowanian...

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Before this is settled, I think that you and your mighty intellect are likely to feel.....

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:15 PM
All right, you pig humping cock gobbler.........Here is your chance.

Come get all you want.
You too huh? And here I thought I was the only one he'd been harassing.

I feel so used.

|Zach|
03-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Funny thing is I have never even heard of GhostOf until this thread.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:17 PM

You're the one who is not replying.

When you do they are certainly not quality. To stand a chance to stoop down to your intellect I would have to get my 8 year old daughter to call you a fathead. To which your response would probably be "I know you are but what am I"

BIG_DADDY
It's funny how the people with the little peckers think a gap is huge because they lack the size to fill it up.

Quit bitching, get a penis pump and make your boyfriend happy.

You got it all wrong he's the catcher not the pitcher. There is a reason they call him Ghostof. It's because his face looks ghostly when they are finished with him on bukkakeboy night.

The Bad Guy
That ****ing douchebag cares so much about rep that he neg reps everyone.

I wish your daddy pulled out.

go bo
03-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Damn I still have only 50 rep left, suurely one of you asses will put me in the negative againoooh, oooh...

can i play too?

more neg rep for you... ROFL ROFL ROFL

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Funny thing is I have never even heard of GhostOf until this thread.
I did something to get his panties in a bind too. He's been neg repping me for the last couple of days. Of course, it takes away like 7 points, and comes with a clever little comment like "stfu noob".

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:19 PM
You got it all wrong he's the catcher not the pitcher. There is a reason they call him Ghostof. It's because his face looks ghostly when they are finished with him on bukkakeboy night.

Yeah, I heard his boyfriend gave him a pearl necklace for their anniversary.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Make room for me in the Storm Cellar..........Hurricane Ghostof is heading my way.

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Iowa is your average chiefs fan....always talking smack until the big game...then he lets others fight for himNo, he is just letting a crowd gather.

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 01:22 PM
That ****ing douchebag cares so much about rep that he neg reps everyone.

I wish your daddy pulled out.

He didn't want to look at the whores face when he blew his wad it would have ruined the moment if you know what I mean. It's bad enough that he had to close his eye's and plug his nose.

Hammock Parties
03-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Ghostof's favorite book:

Iowanian
This doesn't really need to be a dog pile........Feel free to back the circle up, so ghost has room to try to work that jab.

I had no problem until I start getting threatening BS behind the scenes. Be careful Champ, Iowanian is known to switch to Southpaw in the 3-4th round.

Kind of ironic, after posting that I hide behind friends or whatever, when I see that you're pretty good at trying to run shit behind a privacy fence, but Piss on yourself when someone opens the gate.

I'm tempted to get all "deadwood Wild Bill" on you............I'm here to play poker, But I'm tired of your Cvnt mouth, and your lazy, drooping eye looks like the hood on a cVnt, Jack.

J Diddy
Yeah I think he ran away.

Or just trying to come up with a snappy reply.

Eleazar
03-24-2005, 01:25 PM

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 01:25 PM
I did something to get his panties in a bind too. He's been neg repping me for the last couple of days. Of course, it takes away like 7 points, and comes with a clever little comment like "stfu noob".

At lest he gives you comments. He just negative reps me for things I have no idea about. He is just a lonley little bitch crying for attention.

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Ghostof's favorite book:
That was nice of you to loan it to him.

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:27 PM
At lest he gives you comments. He just negative reps me for things I have no idea about. He is just a lonley little bitch crying for attention.
ROFL

I kinda wondered what mine was for too. The post he gave it to me on wasn't inflammatory to anyone.

Hammock Parties
03-24-2005, 01:28 PM
That was nice of you to loan it to him.

He was after it for awhile, I had to keep telling him "as soon as beavis is done with it, you can borrow it."

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah I think he ran away.

Or just trying to come up with a snappy reply.

I dont need a snappy reply, just biding my time...wondering how personal I can take this flame war without going across any unknowwn boundaries that you all would make up at any given time.

go bo
03-24-2005, 01:29 PM
You got it all wrong he's the catcher not the pitcher. There is a reason they call him Ghostof. It's because his face looks ghostly when they are finished with him on bukkakeboy night.bukkakeboy?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

now you've gone and done it...

my wife is off work sick today, and you just made me laugh so loud that i woke her up...

i tried blaming it on you, but she just didn't buy it... :(

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:30 PM
ROFL

I kinda wondered what mine was for too. The post he gave it to me on wasn't inflammatory to anyone.

can't a mod disable his ability to rep anyone.?

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:31 PM
I dont need a snappy reply, just biding my time...wondering how personal I can take this flame war without going across any unknowwn boundaries that you all would make up at any given time.

The funny thing is that you were bitching about him taking his time and then you declared victory.

btw, it's a good thing you don't need a snappy reply....

recycle
03-24-2005, 01:32 PM
It's hard to have discourse with anyone who blatantly lies, such as the example below.
My brother worked there during college, was hassled and threatened if he didn't join the union, was promoted, and written up daily by the Union....
So the union does disciplinary action?
I said NO.
So the union wrote up his brother daily...but the union doesn't do disciplinary action.... go figure.

See it all here:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112241

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Stop sending PMs you dooshbag........Deal with it here.

I made the thead for Me and You.......can't control what anyone does. I guarantee your cVnt ass that I don't need any help. I'd have more trouble working one out with Jenna Jamison sitting on my lap doing the work, than getting the drop on a mental midget like you.

Come and get all you want.....I'm working through the rest of the day, so you just may have a couple of hours to rack up some points.

Quit hiding like a bitch, throwing PM rocks over the fence. You call for Rain, don't cry when you get wet.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I mean, do I go flame about Iowa's family? parents? friends?

Thats kinda of personal....

Maybe flame the posts he makes?

Why flame someone who has to rely on others to get their comments on the situation, instead of thinking for themselves.

Iowa is such an easy target

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:34 PM
It's hard to have discourse with anyone who blatantly lies, such as the example below.

So the union wrote up his brother daily...but the union doesn't do disciplinary action.... go figure.

See it all here:

:rolleyes:

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:35 PM

See it all here:

Are you mentally challenged? I'd encourage you to go find some fact to back up your claim. Now, it would be easier to understand your speech without the Union Boss' gland tickling your uvula.

now THIS tard, needs re-banned.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:36 PM

Why flame someone who has to rely on others to get their comments on the situation, instead of thinking for themselves.

Iowa is such an easy target

From this post on I will not post another thing on this thread, so you can have no excuses for when he whips your ass.

Enjoy.

go bo
This doesn't really need to be a dog pile........Feel free to back the circle up, so ghost has room to try to work that jab.
. . .oh, ok... :(

it's just so much fun to poke the doggie, you know...

like pulling the wings off a fly...

like a moth drawn to flame...

but, you're right...

you certainly don't need any "help"...

it's like a flyweight wearing blinders and ear muffs trying to take on a super-heavyweight...

you really should selll tickets to this event...

Dave Lane
In the words of the Black Eyed Peas : Lets get it started!!

Dave

vailpass
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I tuned in looking to see Iowa go Mike Tyson with a furious flurry resulting in an easy 1st round KO of an overmatched opponent. All I see is one guy in the middle of the ring ready to go and the other peddling his bicycle to avoid any hint of contact.
Leave it Iowa; this is a TKO on repeated stalling warnings by the judges.

Eleazar
03-24-2005, 01:37 PM
bukakkeboy ROFL

Now, don't oppreth Ghostof just for liking getting zombie-faced by another dude :thailor:

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:38 PM
oh, ok... :(

it's just so much fun to poke the doggie, you know...

like pulling the wings off a fly...

like a moth drawn to flame...

but, you're right...

you certainly don't need any "help"...

it's like a flyweight wearing blinders and ear muffs trying to take on a super-heavyweight...

you really should selll tickets to this event...

Now, gobo how often do you poke the doggie, and do you know that cow guy?

:)

Iowanian
Ghostard,

You take your bullshit game wherever you want. What are you going to do? Baffle me with "your mother" jokes?

So far, you're saying your going to do alot of stuff, but not really doing anything. Like I said.......I don't think you'll get banned for saying anything.

You do however understand there is a reply button on my end, and others will probably judge your actions accordingly.

teedubya
ghostof is posting about how he is gonna post some smack on Iowa... cuz he is an easy target...

well bring it suckkka. entertain me, bitches.

go bo
03-24-2005, 01:39 PM
oooh, oooh...

can i play too?

more neg rep for you... ROFL ROFL ROFLdammit, i forgot to hit the "disapprove" button...

oh well, a little positive rep isn't going to do this guy much good... :p :p :p

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 01:39 PM
I think we can get the mods to agree to a no ban in this thread for anythng said including cursing and move it to Romper Room. Now Ghostof throw down or bow out.

Dave

Mile High Mania
03-24-2005, 01:40 PM
Why do you guys pay any attention to incredible wastes of human life such as these assclowns?

If either GhostOf or Recycle had an ounce of creativity they might be worthy of a thread dedicated in their honor.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Ghostard,

You take your bullshit game wherever you want. What are you going to do? Baffle me with "your mother" jokes?

So far, you're saying your going to do alot of stuff, but not really doing anything. Like I said.......I don't think you'll get banned for saying anything.

You do however understand there is a reply button on my end, and others will probably judge your actions accordingly.

If you can not answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names.

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:42 PM
If either GhostOf or Recycle had an ounce of creativity they might be worthy of a thread dedicated in their honor.
Just think of it as a goodbye thread.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Why do you guys pay any attention to incredible wastes of human life such as these assclowns?

I want you to know that it is perfectly all right to have an unexpressed thought. In your case I even recommend it.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Just think of it as a goodbye thread.

Stupidity should be painful - want an aspirin?

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:43 PM
can't a mod disable his ability to rep anyone.?
Don't know. Doesn't really matter either way. He can't do any damage with negative rep. His comments are kind of funny anyway. I can't decide if he's really a 10 year old, or just has the emotional maturity of one.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:44 PM
When they made Iowanian, they broke the mold. Then, they found the moldmaker, dragged him out into the street, and shot him. Repeatedly

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 01:44 PM
How about a knockout match? Loser by poll after the fight is permantly banned? Ghostof you up for that with no holds barred? Iowanian?

Dave

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 01:45 PM

See it all here:

Now we know where Ghostof's rep comes from, his alter ego.

go bo
03-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Now, gobo how often do you poke the doggie, and do you know that cow guy?

:)omg, my doggie is a male...

does this mean i'm gay? :eek: :eek: :eek:

and no, i don't know any cow guy (and i'm not related to him either!)...

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Ghostard,

When you and your momma had an argument, it was a battle of the wits...Nit versus Dim. Then your dad joined, and it was Nit versus Dim verses Half.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:48 PM

BIG_DADDY's so stupid he couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom of the heel.

Mile High Mania
03-24-2005, 01:48 PM
I want you to know that it is perfectly all right to have an unexpressed thought. In your case I even recommend it.

Focus on Iowanian, a mental midget like yourself simply does not have the bandwidth to jump in a cyber pissing match with more than one person.

Unless Ghostof is willing to jump out with a post towards Iowanian, laying it all on the line... just lock of this thread. It's meaningless otherwise.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Don't know. Doesn't really matter either way. He can't do any damage with negative rep. His comments are kind of funny anyway. I can't decide if he's really a 10 year old, or just has the emotional maturity of one.

Thank you, we're all challenged by your unique point of view.

beavis
03-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Thank you, we're all challenged by your unique point of view.
stfu, noob

Eleazar
03-24-2005, 01:54 PM
BIG_DADDY's so stupid he couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom of the heel.

So are you copying these lines straight out of MAD magazine?

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 01:54 PM
omg, my doggie is a male...

does this mean i'm gay? :eek: :eek: :eek:

and no, i don't know any cow guy (and i'm not related to him either!)...

ROFL

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 01:55 PM

You might have a point, if I saw anything cyber-resembling a Man, or an arguement standing before me.

You're the one who started needling me behind the scenes unprovoked and threw down the gauntlet. I'm up for a challenge...........I encourage contenders to take a shot at the title to keep me sharp.

The Problem is, I've got a cyber-chin like Balboa, a cyber-right like George Foreman, the Speed and tenacity of Vinny Pazienza...........and you're Glass Joe.

You make a challege like you did....Posters should be expecting another Arturo Gotti-Micky Ward.............they're getting Ali-Cooney.

I can't even throw a counter yet, because I haven't even seen more than a feignt.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Some of Ghostof's stuff is actually funny.
This'll probably end up being a classic thread before it's said and done.

Also whoever suggested the permenant band...

That's the STOOPIDEST idea I've heard in a while. No matter who "actually" wins... the board is going to vote Iowonian because he's the more popular of the 2.

~ Stop thinking dumb.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 01:57 PM
Anyone for the knockout fight? It could be sweet.

Dave

Brock
Jeezus H., what a tard.

Delano

The original was funnier. You know, when the guy says "you couldn't piss in a boot... with directions on the heel." That was from that civil war movie.. Gettysburg I think.

recycle
Not true. I'd never seen Ghost Of until 20 min ago.

Iowanian, OTOH, I know to be an unreasonable and dishonest fellow.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Some of Ghostof's stuff is actually funny.
This'll probably end up being a classic thread before it's said and done.

Also whoever suggested the permenant band...

That's the STOOPIDEST idea I've heard in a while. No matter who "actually" wins... the board is going to vote Iowonian because he's the more popular of the 2.

~ Stop thinking dumb.

Not if he did really well. And in his case what does he have to lose? Negative rep?

Dave

wutamess
03-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Iowanian: Put up or shut up...
All I've seen is what you'd do.

Do IT!

~ Eagerly awaiting this sure to be classic to kick off.

go bo
03-24-2005, 01:59 PM
BIG_DADDY's so stupid he couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom of the heel.oh oh...

this could get brutal...

first iowanian and now big daddy?

now i really really want to sell tickets...

really... :D :D :D

teedubya
03-24-2005, 02:02 PM
:shake:

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 02:03 PM
recycle.
I'm going to explain this one time more with a big red crayon. You make claims that I'm lying....Prove it.

Person A gets job at Union Shop. Union folks tell Person A that he'll Join Union..Person A declines.

Person A is a top notch employee, and outworks all others on shift, and is promoted to low level management.....which is NOT a union position.

Person A, in the course of work, helps with work that is falling behind.....Union files Grievance(repeat nightly)
Person A, catches Union Person X smoking pot on the job, and tells him he's fired. Union files grievance or whatever its called and gets person job back, because he hadn't been warned or something.
Repeat with Red-handed Theft.

You're a moron, and have NO way of Disproving this True series of events. you can't do it. Move along.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:03 PM
I think all Chiefsplanet hissy threads should be knockout threads. Loser loses all post count and rep. Kinda like Branded where they break tthe sword in half and pull off his buttons.

Dave

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:04 PM
I think all Chiefsplanet hissy threads should be knockout threads. Loser loses all post count and rep. Kinda like Branded where they break tthe sword in half and pull off his buttons.

Dave

What if we don't have no stinking buttons?

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:05 PM
recycle.
I'm going to explain this one time more with a big red crayon. You make claims that I'm lying....Prove it.

Person A gets job at Union Shop. Union folks tell Person A that he'll Join Union..Person A declines.

Person A is a top notch employee, and outworks all others on shift, and is promoted to low level management.....which is NOT a union position.

Person A, in the course of work, helps with work that is falling behind.....Union files Grievance(repeat nightly)
Person A, catches Union Person X smoking pot on the job, and tells him he's fired. Union files grievance or whatever its called and gets person job back, because he hadn't been warned or something.

You're a moron, and have NO way of Disproving this True series of events. you can't do it. Move along.

Sounds like a union job at General Motors to me.

Been there done that years ago.

Dave

Hammock Parties
03-24-2005, 02:06 PM

Winnar!

Dave Lane
What if we don't have no stinking buttons?

Well maybe the winner get the icon and avatar rights for 30 days or something...

Dave

Iowanian
I'm fine with that Dave..........

If I can't get the drop on a google eyed, flat peckerd, knuckle humper like ghostard, I deserve to be gone. All my rep, all my posts.....my username. I'd point out that I'm putting about 100-1 on the line in all categories, and I'm fine with that.

get back to me when he has posted any material not robbed from somewhere else. I've you're going to steal stuff to use, at least get something good. Now run along and work up another tampon story about the last time you Colonal Angus'd your sister.

This can be moved to Romper anytime.......thats what it is...........I'm just not going to have posters threaten behind the curtain. Bring it in the daylight.

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Heh.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:09 PM
Kinda figured that. This has all the makings of a movie I saw called Godzilla vs Bambi. Looked a lot like Rainmans avatar.

Dave

Mile High Mania
03-24-2005, 02:10 PM
The fight between Timm-ay and Jimm-ay on South Park was a hell of a lot better than this one.

Dave Lane
Well Ghostof you in? You've been totally called out now. Nothing? Nada? Nyet?

Dave

go bo
Heh.holy hand grenade!

wtf happened to your rep?

Hammock Parties
03-24-2005, 02:11 PM
holy hand grenade!

I don't know, but he deserves better. I'm putting you on the pos rep program, saulbadguy.

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:12 PM
holy hand grenade!

No clue. Looks like i'm the target of my own rep conspiracy. ROFL

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:14 PM

Dave

What if the sword is my c*ck and I just broke it off in you mom

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 02:14 PM
I appologize to the paying audience for the slow start and lack of scoring blows in the opening rounds. Its hard to keep a sweat, when Glass Joe is still huggin the steps outside the ring.

Lzen
03-24-2005, 02:16 PM
dammit, i forgot to hit the "disapprove" button...

oh well, a little positive rep isn't going to do this guy much good... :p :p :p

Eh, don't feel bad. You're not the only one who has done that.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/anym/big.gif

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:16 PM

Hey remember Iowanian

he's over here waiting.

Remember...

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:17 PM
some of us in the real world have to earn money to pay our bills, Iowa, not depend on other people to die to pay the bills for us.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:18 PM

No fair fighting with the judges. You definately are barking up the wrong tree right now my friend.

Dave

J Diddy
some of us in the real world have to earn money to pay our bills, Iowa, not depend on other people to die to pay the bills for us.

:rolleyes:

wutamess
Its hard to keep a sweat, when Glass Joe is still huggin the steps outside the ring.

That's more like it ROFL

Lzen
How about a knockout match? Loser by poll after the fight is permantly banned? Ghostof you up for that with no holds barred? Iowanian?

Dave

While I would like to see Ghostof gone, I don't think this is a good idea. Or at least the loser should know that Iowanian has enough friends here that the poll would undoubtedly be a landslide.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:19 PM
No fair fighting with the judges. You definately are barking up the wrong tree right now my friend.

Dave

How the hell did he get all that rep back?

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Don't ban Ghostof. He hasn't done anything wrong. He is actually kinda funny. I have enjoyed the rep's he has given me.

Need a Fantasy Baseball... 03-24-2005 10:59 AM Ghostof What a stupid fukn name. DO you spend all your time on this board? Get a life dumbass
Chiefs Trivia 03-24-2005 08:28 AM Ghostof If retardedness was a videogame....you'd be the final boss
Napolean Dynamite: Have... 03-24-2005 08:26 AM Ghostof Once a fuctard, always a fuctard...fuctard
Napolean Dynamite: Have... 03-23-2005 12:39 PM Ghostof stupid f-ing post.....coming from a stupid f-er
Napolean Dynamite: Have... 03-23-2005 09:49 AM Ghostof you need to shut your mouth...or take a long walk off a short bridge!

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:21 PM
While I would like to see Ghostof gone, I don't think this is a good idea. Or at least the loser should know that Iowanian has enough friends here that the poll would undoubtedly be a landslide.

Which is why Iowa cant stand up for himself...you said it youself "Iowa has enough fiends here that the poll would undoubtedly be a landslide"

He has to call in support......he cant fight his own fights

IOWA is a P_U_S_S_Y!

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:22 PM

Oh my god I think that was a jab. Lets get this started!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Dave Buffet

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:23 PM
"Don't ban Ghostof. He hasn't done anything wrong. He is actually kinda funny. I have enjoyed the rep's he has given me"

See...I knew if I was going to verbally beat up on Iowanianainaina that the mods would step in and ban me..

I called it from the start even when you all were like "you wont get banned, come on" egging me on.

go bo
03-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Eh, don't feel bad. You're not the only one who has done that.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/anym/big.gifand they say that I use too many smilies... ROFL

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:24 PM
"Don't ban Ghostof. He hasn't done anything wrong. He is actually kinda funny. I have enjoyed the rep's he has given me"

See...I knew if I was going to verbally beat up on Iowanianainaina that the mods would step in and ban me..

I called it from the start even when you all were like "you wont get banned, come on" egging me on.
Noone is going to ban you. Some people wanted you banned, but most won't. The mods will only do what the majority of the community wants.

Plus the mods are on your side. Check out your rep. Someone is giving you a fighting chance.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:24 PM
Iowa needs to stay out of the verbal ring....he cant handle it

Hes KO'd in the second round!

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:25 PM
How the hell did he get all that rep back?

That is weird... He was down 3-4 red squares. How did Saul end up totally red?

Dave

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:26 PM
Noone is going to ban you. Some people wanted you banned, but most won't. The mods will only do what the majority of the community wants.

Plus the mods are on your side. Check out your rep. Someone is giving you a fighting chance.

yeah i can see....but check my log:

Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 02:04 PM Lzen You don't read very well. Do you?
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:58 PM Lzen L-O-S-E-R
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:53 PM wutamess LMAO
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:48 PM Lzen Ghostof has reached the bottom. Consider suicidal options.
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:47 PM Brock Landers Idiot....
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:38 PM recycle Way to sidestep the fool.
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:29 PM Warrior5 Donkeys suck!
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:20 PM go bo happy to be of help...
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:19 PM bunnytrdr Here you go, I am one of th ose asses. Especially when you call attention to it.
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:19 PM beavis love, beavis
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:18 PM ZachKC heh
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:17 PM J Diddy u b dumbass
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:10 PM Fire Me Boy! you're an idiot. go away.
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:06 PM Dartgod Allow me to help.
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:06 PM Ali Chi3fs
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:02 PM Cochise
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:02 PM ZachKC
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:01 PM Cochise
Napolean Dynamite: Have... 03-24-2005 12:48 PM morphius And a might good morning to you sweetheart.
Ok...I've heard of &quo... 03-24-2005 12:44 PM Saulbadguy
Fluffy the Ripper terro... 03-24-2005 12:39 PM Lzen You know, For someone who shares the same birthday, I expected you to be cool. Heh, guess not.
Fluffy the Ripper terro... 03-24-2005 12:02 PM BIG_DADDY MORON
Name three things you w... 03-24-2005 11:44 AM Amnorix Helping you achieve your quixotic quest...
Ok...I've heard of &quo... 03-24-2005 11:05 AM EBOLA finger foods suck (right back atcha, lawrence sucks worse)
Ok...I've heard of &quo... 03-24-2005 10:32 AM Ali Chi3fs heh. you are a pussy.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:26 PM
This is putting me to sleep.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:27 PM

Dont get me started on you!

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Which is why Iowa cant stand up for himself...you said it youself "Iowa has enough fiends here that the poll would undoubtedly be a landslide"

IOWA is a P_U_S_S_Y!

Iowa isn't the one who sent YOU threatening PMs. Iowa isn't the one whose bluff was called and a thread made giving him the oportunity. Iowanian hasn't asked or required the help of ANYONE and as a matter of point, asked the others to step back earlier.

I've trimmed toe nails that have cut deeper than the loose stool you've been trying to pass as smack. I know you're sad, knowing that you've disappointed more fat women than Jenny Craig.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Dont get me started on you!

Dude you come this way with your weak ass shit, you will leave ****ing crying.

I will cut your balls off.

Saulbadguy
I suspect foul play. The rep system is being tampered with. Heh.

wutamess

No shit!

go bo

Plus the mods are on your side. Check out your rep. Someone is giving you a fighting chance.well, either delta end man is back 0n the board or phobia's having some behind the scenes fun...

or it could be that there are dozens and dozens of people who agree with ghostof...

well, it's possible...

at least theoretically...

well, maybe not...

Ghostof
Maybe I get the opposite of the rep...so if someone loads me up with negative rep..i get positive and vice versa.

The only solution to this is to give me as much positive rep as you can.

stumppy
03-24-2005, 02:31 PM
I've trimmed toe nails that have cut deeper than the loose stool you've been trying to pass as smack. I know you're sad, knowing that you've disappointed more fat women than Jenny Craig.

ROFL
OKAY, now that was funny.

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 02:31 PM
can't a mod disable his ability to rep anyone.?Mods can do all things.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:32 PM
How is that rep helping it looks all negative to me?

Alright now I have reached the bottom. Its back to 3rd grade on the playground:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Damn it someone swing!

Dave
~Trying as hard as he can to be a instigater here...

Ghostof
"Iowa isn't the one who sent YOU threatening PMs. "

Threatening???? How have I threatened you??

Lets let the mods check your PM's and we'll see

Tossing out the "lies" card at the end of the match....youd have looked better if you would have bowed out or walked away, but now you are lower than Sulbadguy

Iowanian

Depend on other people to pay my bills?

Girlfriend, I earned more money for my employer pinching a loaf this morning than you probably will all week, even if everyone DOES supersize it. Thats not saying much, I could probably sift of the corn, and sell the hulls to a feed mill, and bring more to the table than you, if your superior smack intellect translates to the job site.

Lzen
03-24-2005, 02:33 PM
yeah i can see....but check my log:

I see you've been making a lot of nice new friends lately. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/laughing/yelrotflmao.gif

My favorite was this one:
Iowanian Answers Ghosto... 03-24-2005 01:19 PM beavis love, beavis

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Stop sending PMs you dooshbag........Deal with it here.

I made the thead for Me and You.......can't control what anyone does. I guarantee your cVnt ass that I don't need any help. I'd have more trouble working one out with Jenna Jamison sitting on my lap doing the work, than getting the drop on a mental midget like you.

Come and get all you want.....I'm working through the rest of the day, so you just may have a couple of hours to rack up some points.

Quit hiding like a bitch, throwing PM rocks over the fence. You call for Rain, don't cry when you get wet.Cut/paste his PM's, its good for a laugh.

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 02:34 PM

Iowa is such an easy targetI remember the first time Iowa flamed my ass, oh it was hot.

:p

Lzen
03-24-2005, 02:35 PM

IOWA is a P_U_S_S_Y!

I said friends, not fiends. That would be you. And Iowanian did not call in any support. All these other people are most likely the ones you've been pissing off the last couple days, dumbass.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 02:36 PM
It seems to me, the very PM he denies is at the top of the page.

Its pretty obvious that ghostard is like stuttering John or the drunk guy on stern. He couldn't score at a weight watchers convension with his own Hershey truck.

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Dude, you are pretty much a tool. You leave stupid little messages in peoples rep instead of saying it in public.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Depend on other people to pay my bills?

Girlfriend, I earned more money for my employer pinching a loaf this morning than you probably will all week, even if everyone DOES supersize it. Thats not saying much, I could probably sift of the corn, and sell the hulls to a feed mill, and bring more to the table than you, if your superior smack intellect translates to the job site.

A solid right hand by Iowanian staggers his opponent, He looks to be in a bit of trouble as the legs seem to not be stable.

Dave

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 02:38 PM
When they made Iowanian, they broke the mold. Then, they found the moldmaker, dragged him out into the street, and shot him. RepeatedlyOuch, thats gonna leave a mark. ROFL

Mile High Mania
03-24-2005, 02:39 PM
This is like a preseason game between the Patriots and Bears... worthless.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 02:40 PM
ghostard threw the gauntlet down
now he's dodging all around
He's afraid that he'll get whacked
by Iowanian....king of smack

He tells of fat chics full of cheese
He stands downwind to sniff the breeze
He shakes his hand but its not funny
they won't even jerk him, for ALL his money.

No Happy endings will there be,
Iowanian Lesson's Do not come free
Your ass will look like a bloomin onion full of liver*
If you choose to fug with Me.

*admitted reuse of month old Iowani-line.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Dude, you are pretty much a tool. You leave stupid little messages in peoples rep instead of saying it in public.

Same goes for you, hell sometimes you dont even leave a comment.

Saul, if you dont have the fukn balls to stand up for youself, make sure to call Iowa in....because he may be able to support you because hes got hookups that come to his aid...so you both dont have to worry about doing grown up things like "thinking for yourself."

Lzen
03-24-2005, 02:42 PM
and they say that I use too many smilies... ROFL

I was saving that one just for you. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ed/wink2.gif

Mile High Mania
03-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Keep your eye on the ball... focus on the dude from Iowa with something creative.

David.
03-24-2005, 02:43 PM
The only thing more retarded than Iowa's little call out threads is how everyone on the board dogpiles the "victim". You guys are like children.

*not that ghostof isn't a douchebag, I don't even know the situation, I just find these "smack wars" laughable.

Dave Lane

Saul, if you dont have the fukn balls to stand up for youself, make sure to call Iowa in....because he may be able to support you because hes got hookups that come to his aid...so you both dont have to worry about doing grown up things like "thinking for yourself."

First warning for not defending yourself. Remember when you get in the ring defend yourself at all times.

Dave

Ghostof
Oh yeah, also you two dont have to worry about "standing up for yourselves" either...

Its ok to be bitter towards me Saul....but I'm afraid theres not enough meds at two rivers pyschiatric to help you.

Mile High Mania
03-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks dad.

Iowanian
Iowanian
More Game than Milton bradley
He's down for the count

go bo
I was saving that one just for you. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ed/wink2.gifROFL ROFL ROFL

thanks...

i think... :D :D :D

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 02:45 PM
What if the sword is my c*ck and I just broke it off in you momTHen she would be happy and you would be dickless of course.

recycle
03-24-2005, 02:45 PM
recycle.

Iowanian,

Your original claim was that your brother was written up daily by the union.
My brother worked there during college, was hassled and threatened if he didn't join the union, was promoted, and written up daily by the Union....

Now you're claiming that there were no "write ups" from the union towards your brother, only grievances. In many companies I've worked for a "write up" is a form of disciplinary procedure. It often follows a verbal warning, and a write up is often the last step before termination.

So when you said your bro was written up daily by the union, I'm picturing a black mark added to his personnel file from the union. Now you've explained that these write ups are merely grievances from the union--which amount to nothing compared to an actual write up issued by the employer.

In my mind, grievances are not the same thing as write ups. Write ups are disciplinary actions from the employer and grievances are complaints from the union. Interchanging the 2 tends to blur the message. In any case, I'm sorry your bro had to suffer the grievances of an unjust union.

Lzen
03-24-2005, 02:46 PM

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/laughing/yelrotflmao.gif

You really haven't been around here very long, eh? Saul and Iowanian have had their fair share of smack back and forth.

J Diddy
The only thing more retarded than Iowa's little call out threads is how everyone on the board dogpiles the "victim". You guys are like children.

*not that ghostof isn't a douchebag, I don't even know the situation, I just find these "smack wars" laughable.

shutup
:)

wutamess

[My Wife and Kids reference] In-Deed! [/MY Wife and Kids reference]

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Having only read the first and last page I gotta say this has to be the stupidest and gayest thread ever. Another retarded dick-swinging contest that actually makes the "winner" more of a loser is just what this place needed.

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:47 PM

Sometimes? I never leave a comment. Its easier that way.

As for not standing up for myself, I never intended to break up you and Iowanians pillow fight, but if you want a triangular, you got it. As for me "calling" Iowanian in, you better check the archives and read some of the classic rumbles we've had. They were much better than this. All I see is you in the corner, presenting your rump in the air, and wanting some more.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:48 PM
THen she would be happy and you would be dickless of course.

I think a splinter would hurt don't you?

Dave

Ghostof
First warning for not defending yourself. Remember when you get in the ring defend yourself at all times.

Dave

This coming from a loser in KCMO

Dont you have a meth lab to be pushing out drugs to the inner city?

Iowanian
Dumbass.........
how about keepign this discussion where it belongs....on the original thread.

He started out, in the shop.........which is UNION.
He declined to join.
HE was quickly Promoted to management(lower..shift super.)
Most EVERY night, Union rep or whatever they call the guy in the shop...file greivances for things like 1.Lifting boxes...taking away union work 2. firing thieves(which weren't fired due to union)
Never in trouble with the EMPLOYER....Bitched about DAILY by the Dooshes.

I can't spell it out any more clearly.........I'd let you ask him yourself, but he's manning a 240b somewhere in Bagdad today.....defending your right to be a dumbass.

David.
03-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Having only read the first and last page I gotta say this has to be the stupidest and gayest thread ever. Another retarded dick-swinging contest that actually makes the "winner" more of a loser is just what this place needed.

prettttty much.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:50 PM

If I wanted your opinion I would tell you how it is.

just keep saying this to youself..beerfag

I should shut the F up and not get involved in this Iowa verbal beatdown

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:51 PM

The funny thing is that half an hour ago you were bitching about people jumping in, everyone stopped and now you attack them.

Saulbadguy

This coming from a guy from Lawrence. Don't you have a Queer-safe zone to hide in now that you've been thoroughly owned? I recommend you head to Liquid or Limerance tonight. They are just your type.

stumppy
Iowanian,

Your original claim was that your brother was written up daily by the union.

Now you're claiming that there were no "write ups" from the union towards your brother, only grievances. In many companies I've worked for a "write up" is a form of disciplinary procedure. It often follows a verbal warning, and a write up is often the last step before termination.

So when you said your bro was written up daily by the union, I'm picturing a black mark added to his personnel file from the union. Now you've explained that these write ups are merely grievances from the union--which amount to nothing compared to an actual write up issued by the employer.

In my mind, grievances are not the same thing as write ups. Write ups are disciplinary actions from the employer and grievances are complaints from the union. Interchanging the 2 tends to blur the message. In any case, I'm sorry your bro had to suffer the grievances of an unjust union.

:spock:

I can't hear you and don't give a fug what you're saying anyways.

Iowanian

having read 90% of the threads you've started........Allow me to not feel to bad this time. Feel free to not click the Button to open it.

Dave Lane
03-24-2005, 02:52 PM

Let me tell you something my little friend, if I took 7 zeroes off my net worth it would still be double yours.

Get to fighting with Iowanian or give up. You don't need any new enemies.

Dave

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:53 PM
I cant say much about saul, he from the west coast and God has done enough to punish him.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-24-2005, 02:53 PM

ROFL

What an idiot. I was directing my post much more to Iowa than anyone else since he started the stupid thread.

...and you're right.... you should shut the fug up.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 02:54 PM

First you are not mentally competent enough to create an intelligent opinion of your own.

Second you are not winning this. It's not close. You spend too much time worrying about others on this thread and when you do type something it belongs in the retard hall of fame.

You're a special olympian of smack.

Calcountry
Having only read the first and last page I gotta say this has to be the stupidest and gayest thread ever. Another retarded dick-swinging contest that actually makes the "winner" more of a loser is just what this place needed.Thank you for your keen insight.

Dr. Johnny Fever
having read 90% of the threads you've started........Allow me to not feel to bad this time. Feel free to not click the Button to open it.
ROFL

Feel free to grow up one day. We'll all be better for it.

Saulbadguy

You are right..you should shut the F up. Either that, or put up some decent intarweb smack. If not, wipe the smegma off your lip, rinse, repeat. You are failing at life.

J Diddy
I cant say much about saul, he from the west coast and God has done enough to punish him.

Suddenly he's a piss poor version of rodney dangerfield.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Thank you for your keen insight.
It's what I'm here for.

Saulbadguy
03-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Where did you hear that? Topeka isn't moving any closer to the coast.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 02:56 PM
ROFL

What an idiot. I was directing my post much more to Iowa than anyone else since he started the stupid thread.

...and you're right.... you should shut the fug up.

He was quoting what you should be saying to yourself.

Predarat
03-24-2005, 02:56 PM
When ENDelt gets here he is going to throw this into the romper room!

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Let me tell you something my little friend, if I took 7 zeroes off my net worth it would still be double yours.

Get to fighting with Iowanian or give up. You don't need any new enemies.

Dave

Bring it on, you're all a bunch of sallies

Oh wait...make sure to get saul and iowa involved again too, they have both been slacking in the comeback department....maybe hire a comedy team then come back here and post something worth a shit...

until then, keep AIMing friends for funny insults

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Sometimes? I never leave a comment. Its easier that way.

As for not standing up for myself, I never intended to break up you and Iowanians pillow fight, but if you want a triangular, you got it. As for me "calling" Iowanian in, you better check the archives and read some of the classic rumbles we've had. They were much better than this. All I see is you in the corner, presenting your rump in the air, and wanting some more.

They were better Saulblade.......Because inside of that Enlarged Cranium, you had something to bring back.

On the other hand, ghostard must have less chin than a 90 year old man whose mandible was removed.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-24-2005, 02:58 PM
He was quoting what you should be saying to yourself.
ROFL ROFL

When it rains it pours stupidity around here. I don't even know who you are but feel free to pile on.

These are the days when CP is a joke.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I can't spell it out any more clearly.........I'd let you ask him yourself, but he's manning a 240b somewhere in Bagdad today.....defending your right to be a dumbass.

NO FAIR!
Not only is Iowanian the most popular but now he throws the 'brother defending the country" card into the mix.

Am I of the minority that thinks ghostof is doing pretty well here?

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Where did you hear that? Topeka isn't moving any closer to the coast.

Topeka huh

I'm heading to Paxico this weekend

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 03:00 PM

Oh wait...make sure to get saul and iowa involved again too, they have both been slacking in the comeback department....maybe hire a comedy team then come back here and post something worth a shit...

Ok, thanks for the help.

stumppy

Yes

David.
NO FAIR!
Not only is Iowanian the most popular but now he throws the 'brother defending the country" card into the mix.

wow, that's sure to get you into his e-pants.

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 03:02 PM

You are obviously a complete moron if you truly think that's the case. Ghostof has absolutely NO game. Zero, zilch, none. He is just an idiot.

Iowanian
ROFL

Feel free to grow up one day. We'll all be better for it.

I'd love to rehash some of the Brillance in Threadom that you've graced the board with for the past couple of years, however I'm pretty intent on watching ghostof split the smack-atom. Another time maybe.

wutamess
ROFL ROFL

When it rains it pours stupidity around here. I don't even know who you are but feel free to pile on.

These are the days when CP is a joke.

You're right... you are thinking pretty stupid today:
Maybe this might make more sense to you

Originally Posted by Ghostof
Just keep saying this to youself, "I should shut the F up and not get involved in this Iowa verbal beatdown".

The watered down version make more sense to you?

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 03:03 PM
You are obviously a complete moron if you truly think that's the case. Ghostof has absolutely NO game. Zero, zilch, none. He is just an idiot.

I agree wholeheartedly.

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 03:04 PM
wow, that's sure to get you into his e-pants.

He just found out the reason they call him Ghostof is becasue he is bukkakeboy and wutamess needs a release.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 03:04 PM

Just keep saying this to youself, "I should shut the F up and not get involved in this Iowa verbal beatdown".

And you feel that is good smack.

That's some shit I use to say in freaking middle school.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 03:05 PM
what is a bukkakeboy?

Ghostof

So now we know why some mammals eat their children...

wutamess
BTW: I do need a release. :thumb:

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 03:06 PM
So now we know why some mammals eat their children...

And you're the reason sisters and brothers don't sleep with each other.

Iowanian

If you could focus on the task at hand.........no, not whacking your pud to kiddy pron.........You wouldn't have so many targets.

I invite you to put down the scattergun, get out the smack-rifle and try to aim at one target.

Feel free to drop this thread from the main board........its obvious his focus is clouded by eyes full of Man-aise.

Don't jump on any poster who thinks ghost is ahead on the card........they're entitled to their opinion, and I respect it. I didn't start the thread to be a popularity contest.............if he busted me up, I'm on record as to what I'd allow to happen to my account.

It was merely an oportunity for him to back up what he says. I've been here longer, so I doubt a poll would be legit..........though this corner knows how it would go, even if it went the distance.

Ghostof
And you feel that is good smack.

That's some shit I use to say in freaking middle school.

Just out of curiosity, are your parents siblings?

wutamess
03-24-2005, 03:07 PM

J Diddy: Really lame...

Please limit your posts in this thread.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 03:07 PM
If you could focus on the task at hand.........no, not whacking your pud to kiddy pron.........You wouldn't have so many targets.

I invite you to put down the scattergun, get out the smack-rifle and try to aim at one target.

Feel free to drop this thread from the main board........its obvious his focus is clouded by eyes full of Man-aise.

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 03:08 PM
J Diddy: Really lame...

Please limit your posts in this thread.

wutamess

No really true, feel free to give ghost a reach around

thank you:thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-24-2005, 03:09 PM

no.

Gawd this is too easy. Watching you all circle jerk on each other is hilarious.... and pathetic.

...and you're all so easy to bait.

Try getting jobs instead of sitting around typing with one hand all day making yourselves feel tough with lame internet bitch-slapping.

No one involved in this retardation has any "game".... especially those proclaiming they have the most.

OK...I've had my fun. Going back to work now.

J Diddy
Just out of curiosity, are your parents siblings?

That's impressive, almost like I used it 2 posts down.

And you're lover, just called it lame.

How's that for irony?

wutamess
Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.

That was lame also.

What gives?
I'm here bored out of my freaking mind waiting for some classic chuckles and it's like watching u2 going around in a circle with sticks on your shoulders.

Let's get it ON.....

Ghostof

You've got your head so far up your ass you can chew your food twice.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 03:11 PM
no.

Gawd this is too easy. Watching you all circle jerk on each other is hilarious.... and pathetic.

...and you're all so easy to bait.

Try getting jobs instead of sitting around typing with one hand all day making yourselves feel tough with lame internet bitch-slapping.

No one involved in this retardation has any "game".... especially those proclaiming they have the most.

OK...I've had my fun. Going back to work now.

:hmmm:
What was the point of this 73 post?
I think you're just typing to figure ou tthat letters actually do make words.

Please limit your post within this thread also.

~ Makes for a hard read.

J Diddy
03-24-2005, 03:11 PM
You've got your head so far up your ass you can chew your food twice.

How so?

Oh, let me guess you're gonna hit me with some of that good shit you been thinking up?

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Get a Job?

Unlike You beerme........I've managed to keep the same one during my entire Planet-life.

Ghostof
How so?

Oh, let me guess you're gonna hit me with some of that good shit you been thinking up?

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

J Diddy
I too am done, got to go to work.

Be back on later though, so please save your little quips.
I am sure to be entertained.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Get a Job?

Unlike You beerme........I've managed to keep the same one during my entire Planet-life.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you being competent.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 03:14 PM
I too am done, got to go to work.

Be back on later though, so please save your little quips.
I am sure to be entertained.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Get a Job?

Ooooooohhhhhhh you really told me there, didn't you tough guy.

I quit one job to get a better one and am now even going into business for myself as a division of the company I work for. You're right. You're much smarter and more capable than me.

mmmmkay brain donors... now I'm really going back to work so you can get the last word in. Don't blow your load too quickly.

Ghostof
Get a Job?

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

wutamess
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Getting better.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 03:16 PM

I quit one job to get a better one and am now even going into business for myself as a division of the company I work for. You're right. You're much smarter and more capable than me.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

Hydrae
03-24-2005, 03:17 PM
*YAWN*

Hydrae
Terribly disappointed in what promised to be a fun thread.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 03:17 PM

Beer me... no one really cares how big your dick is or how good your job is or how much you make or how much more productive your life is for that matter.

Once again... please limit your post count on this thread since they're rather worthless.

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

wutamess
03-24-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

What'd the five fingers say to the face?
*SLAP!!!

Pull yourself together!
Don't let these people see the chink in your armour.

Defend yourself to the end and stop making excuses.

Let Iowanian have it.
Iowanian you do the same.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't think I've YET to see anything remotely original. Must have taken a little Time to google that email smack-list.

BM........like I said.....I'd be more than happy to review the list of threads you've started with you. I'm happy you've moved to something you feel is a better situation. I don't recall pulling your tailfeathers, but if they're ruffled.......thats just terribly disconserting.

I haven't see so many bitter hens pecking like davi.duh, BM and Go since 3 of my ex's argued over who got to put in the catheter.

stumppy
03-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Isn't it quite telling that of the 8 threads in Romper Room 2 of them are by or about Ghostof.

BIG_DADDY
03-24-2005, 03:28 PM
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

ROFL That's the 1st funny thing I have ever seen you post. It took 620 attempts but it's good to see you finally managed to squeak one out, good job.

BIG DADDY

Cheering on the mental handicap.

Lzen
03-24-2005, 03:29 PM

Why yes, yes you are.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 03:31 PM
ROFL That's the 1st funny thing I have ever seen you post. It took 620 attempts but it's good to see you finally managed to squeak one out, good job.

BIG DADDY

Cheering on the mental handicap.

And its one of about 3-4 I've seen so far that came off of a chain-email my wife brought home 6 months ago. I could probably dig it up, and pre-emt the next 18 or so.

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 03:31 PM
The funny thing is that half an hour ago you were bitching about people jumping in, everyone stopped and now you attack them.ROFLAint that the truth. :shake:

Ghostof
03-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Isn't it quite telling that of the 8 threads in Romper Room 2 of them are by or about Ghostof.

Whats amazing to me is that you Springfield fuctards are taking out time during the day to type on an internet chatboard instead of inbreeding...thats all thats down there...bunch of inbreds complaining about city folk.

Iowanian
03-24-2005, 03:33 PM
I think you've already used your Inbred Pokemon'.

Maybe try something original Sport. I'm sure this stuff
would work better back with the Star-tards.

Calcountry
03-24-2005, 03:34 PM
It's what I'm here for.Shit, now if i could only buy something with the worthless 2 cents you put in. :p

HemiEd
03-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow, when I started reading this thread it was on the main board, I just finally caught up and we are in Romper Room! How do you get out of here? ROFL