PDA

View Full Version : Update me please!

Carlota69
03-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Ok, I've been on vacation for the last week or so, and I noticed we are still without a CB, plus Hartwell signed with Atlanta? Is that right? Are we talking to anyone else or we in limbo land? Are we just going to wait for the draft?

Sorry if this has been discussed to the point of nauseum, just a little behind right now.

Thanks.

Byt the way, I went to Kentucky--wow, what pretty country that is... :)

seclark
03-24-2005, 03:53 PM
wendys is running a special on chili, but you have to use your own fingers to eat it.
sec

Carlota69
03-24-2005, 03:54 PM
wendys is running a special on chili, but you have to use your own fingers to eat it.
sec
Nice :thumb:

Prince22
03-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Ok, I've been on vacation for the last week or so,

Byt the way, I went to Kentucky--wow, what pretty country that is... :)

Just curious, why did you go on vacation in Kentucky? But I'm glad you liked it here.

big nasty kcnut
03-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Ok we lost hartwell to the falcon it is expected that we might sign law or trade for surtain.

Carlota69
03-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Just curious, why did you go on vacation in Kentucky? But I'm glad you liked it here.

A very good friend of mine lives there. And since I live in the desert, it was really nice to go somewhere completely different from where I live and from where I've vacationed in the past. I spent most of my time in Lexington, but made a couple of trips to Louisville. I made my way to Solid platnum as well...;-) I had no choice really, but it was cool cause Bridget the Midget was there--what a trip she was...

Archie Bunker
03-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Lets see.

-Vermeil says 50-50 chance on getting a CB this weekend. :)
-Carl says probably wont get a FA CB and will focus on the draft. :rolleyes:
-Hartwell signed with Falcons after they upped their offer.
-The Broncos still suck
-KU and MU fans fussing over the witch team was a bigger disappointment
-Another Bartee thread was started.
-Vermeil was on Total Access and did not say much.

That is about all I can think of.

Carlota69
03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
So that's where someone who lives in Vegas goes on vacation... that's just all ass-backwards.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being ass-backwards sometimes---in fact, it can be quite good... :p

foxman
03-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Kentucky is pretty, it reminds me of North Carolina somewhat.

Looks like you are updated. In other words you didnt miss much.

Carlota69
03-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Lets see.

-Vermeil says 50-50 chance on getting a CB this weekend. :)
-Carl says probably wont get a FA CB and will focus on the draft. :rolleyes:
-Hartwell signed with Falcons after they upped their offer.
-The Broncos still suck
-KU and MU fans fussing over the witch team was a bigger disappointment
-Another Bartee thread was started.
-Vermeil was on Total Access and did not say much.

That is about all I can think of.

Thanks--its good to know that things are still status quo, especially when it comes to the Broncos.

The U.S. Supreme Court will not intervene in the Terri Schiavo right-to-die case. Schiavo's parents had petitioned the high court to intervene to spare their severely brain-damaged daughter a, quote, "horrible death." With no explanation, the Supreme Court has declined to do so. Legal analyst Royal Oakes said it wasn't a surprise.

{Oakes0324Scotus1} Q...reopening the case. :08.5

Schiavo's parents are now awaiting word from a Florida court, which is expected to rule on a last-ditch effort by a state government agency to take custody of Schiavo.
ecasilly

Chiefnj
03-24-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm waiting for an entertaining story about Carlota and Bridgette the midget.