PDA

View Full Version : Tech N9ne news..

Delano
03-24-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm sure most of the Tech N9ne fans have heard about the "Vintage Tech" album that just hit stores on the 22nd of March. It's pretty much a compilation of movie/tv sound tracks and stuff that wasn't released due to rap fueds. There is also a remix of "I'm a Playa" for you frat fellas looking for something new to play at your parties.

Reading the liner notes and some websites recently, it seems like this album is just a precursor to Tech's new CD that is coming out in the Fall of this year. It's early title is "Everready: The Religion."

Also, it seems like he had a recent near-death experience.. from the website:

Around 9:30 this morning near Billing's Montana headed toward Spokane Washington one of the vehicles carrying Tech N9ne a four others lost control due to weather conditions leaving the road and rolling several time before coming to a stop down a road side imbankment. Miraculously everyone walked away including Tech N9ne himself aparently in performable condition. After a visit to the local Billings hospital Tech N9ne headed out on a flight to Spokane, WA in efforts to keep the tour on schedule. Others will follow shortly eitehr by road or plane due to the vehicle and trailer being totaled. More updates later.......

Bad karma for those guys, but I guess that's what they get for better-dealing us fans in Sioux Falls for a show elsewhere.

Ebolapox
03-25-2005, 10:17 AM
hmmmm... hadn't heard about 'vintage tech' being released, they said NOTHING about it at the last tech concert here in springfield (in january)...

is it any good, briano??

-EB-

Delano
03-26-2005, 07:16 PM
If you are a fan of Tech you may have heard a lot of this stuff before.

Also, on one of the tracks near the end of the CD.. Tech says there will be a volume two of vintage tech. That will probably be released in the fall and the new album will be pushed back.