PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather have?

Slayer Diablo
03-26-2005, 01:36 AM
If you were to be put in prison for three years, which would you rather have?

1) You can have television, warm meal choices, conjugal visits daily, a library, a weightroom, and cigarettes; BUT you're randomly beaten and forced to bend over in the shower for other prisoners.

OR

2) You are never injured/humiliated/raped; BUT the only thing in your room besides your bed and toilet is your cellmate, you have to eat gruel for every meal, you get one visit per month, and the only time you can be out of your cell is when you are doing unenjoyable work.

Fire Me Boy!
03-26-2005, 01:44 AM
That's a tough one... seriously tough. On one hand, you have to say that the small things are what make life living, like TV, warm meal choices, conjugal visits, books, weightroom, and cigarettes... but the beatings and rapes can drive you mad. I knew a guy who was in prison and the first night was beaten badly and raped. When he was let out on bail (he hadn't been convicted) it was enough to make him leave the country...

Can't I just f*** Roseanne Barr and marry Sandra Bernhard?

Spicy McHaggis
03-26-2005, 01:47 AM
I'll take the gruel without the cornholin' please.

Slayer Diablo
03-26-2005, 01:47 AM
That's a tough one... seriously tough. On one hand, you have to say that the small things are what make life living, like TV, warm meal choices, conjugal visits, books, weightroom, and cigarettes... but the beatings and rapes can drive you mad. I knew a guy who was in prison and the first night was beaten badly and raped. When he was let out on bail (he hadn't been convicted) it was enough to make him leave the country...

Nope, your choices are life without luxury or the big guy named Tiny. ;)

Fire Me Boy!
03-26-2005, 01:51 AM
I'll take the gruel without the cornholin' please.
See, I thought that was my immediate answer, as it is immediately what I thought... but upon further review, I'm not sure... can't really say. I really do believe that in that situation it's the small things that would make life liveable. But the beatings and rapes would be unbearable as well... I would think you'd be able to disassociate yourself from the rapes so that you psychologically forced yourself into thinking it wasn't you, and the beatings I think you could handle as long as they didn't get too severe.

Rausch
03-26-2005, 01:52 AM
I've lived under condition 2 more than once. While it's not enjoyable, it's my preference...

Fire Me Boy!
03-26-2005, 01:52 AM
How much is randomly? Once a month? Or more frequent (on average)?

Rausch
03-26-2005, 01:57 AM

Come back and answer this question after you've had your prostate examined.

I already know I'll die of prostate cancer, because I'll NEVER know I've got it...

Slayer Diablo
03-26-2005, 01:58 AM

On average...2 or 3 beatings per day, and one rape every other day.

Fire Me Boy!
03-26-2005, 02:00 AM
On average...2 or 3 beatings per day, and one rape every other day.
Nope. That's WAY too much. Option 2.

Fire Me Boy!
03-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Come back and answer this question after you've had your prostate examined.

I already know I'll die of prostate cancer, because I'll NEVER know I've got it...
Now to be completely fair (stressing that I'm not gay, but I know this will come back to bite me), gay people and lots of women, and straight men for that matter, take it up the poop chute. As I was saying, presumably you could disassociate yourself from the rape and that would allow you to relax. But, I doubt you'd be able to handle something like this three or four times a week.

Rausch
03-26-2005, 02:05 AM
Now to be completely fair (stressing that I'm not gay, but I know this will come back to bite me), gay people and lots of women, and straight men for that matter, take it up the poop chute. As I was saying, presumably you could disassociate yourself from the rape and that would allow you to relax. But, I doubt you'd be able to handle something like this three or four times a week.

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 02:09 AM

Man, raped in a jail? Honestly, that hardly ever happens in jail. It happens frequently in prison, but you really have to set yourself up to be raped in jail or just damned unlucky to have several overpowering dickholes in the same cell at the same time without any intervention from the county or city guards.

Rausch
03-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Man, raped in a jail? Honestly, that hardly ever happens in jail. It happens frequently in prison, but you really have to set yourself up to be raped in jail or just damned unlucky to have several overpowering dickholes in the same cell at the same time without any intervention from the county or city guards.

It happens more than you think.

At least it does around here, and this is a town of only about 45k...

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 02:13 AM
It happens more than you think.

At least it does around here, and this is a town of only about 45k...
I spent my fair share in the county and city clinks growing up, but never was bothered or approached a single time.

Rausch
03-26-2005, 02:15 AM
I spent my fair share in the county and city clinks growing up, but never was bothered or approached a single time.

Things have changed, I'm sure...

el borracho
03-26-2005, 02:29 AM
Not even close. I would far prefer three years of bad food and boredom to three years of pain and humiliation. Seriously, rape would alter your life forever (in a bad way) and you can't make up for that with tv, weights and cigarrettes. Hell... I don't even smoke.

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 02:43 AM
Not even close. I would far prefer three years of bad food and boredom to three years of pain and humiliation. Seriously, rape would alter your life forever (in a bad way) and you can't make up for that with tv, weights and cigarrettes. Hell... I don't even smoke.
Three years?

Yup, I would just do a lot of daydreaming and sleeping.

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 10:29 AM
I went with Option 2. I can't stand being around cigarettes.