PDA

View Full Version : the scouting report on Derrick Johnson

bricks
03-26-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/2005-nfl-draft/prospects/index/php?id=93 (http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/2005-nfl-draft/prospects/index.php?id=93)

Notice the team that needs him most is Oakland or Kansas City!

PHOG
03-26-2005, 11:12 AM
If we traded up to get him, do you think CeePee would actually have him in training camp?

If so, which week? The week they break TC?

bricks
03-26-2005, 11:15 AM
If we traded up to get him, do you think CeePee would actually have him in training camp?

If so, which week? The week they break TC?

Yeah I think he'll get him in before training camp. The Chiefs are usually pretty good at getting their draft picks in before the start of training camp. Ryan Sims was an exception, history shows their pretty good.

PHOG
03-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah I think he'll get him in before training camp. The Chiefs are usually pretty good at getting their draft picks in before the start of training camp. Ryan Sims was an exception, history shows their pretty good.

Who is that in your sig?

The pile drivee, that is. Not the pile driver.

redshirt32
03-26-2005, 11:28 AM
I think we all dream about getting this guy Bricks, but do not think we have the amo unless he falls to say Wash, they only have 5 picks this year and we could throw a rash of picks there way but so could some other teams.

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 11:30 AM

I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? I must have misread it.

Phobia
03-26-2005, 11:35 AM

Are you 3 years old? If so, I can buy this argument. If you're any older than that, you would know CP rarely brings our first pick to camp on time.

Phobia
03-26-2005, 11:36 AM
I think we all dream about getting this guy Bricks, but do not think we have the amo unless he falls to say Wash, they only have 5 picks this year and we could throw a rash of picks there way but so could some other teams.

We would have to combine all our picks to move up to Washington's pick and even then we wouldn't have enough points.

PHOG
03-26-2005, 11:38 AM

Sorry, I was in shock when I read this..

You're joking, right?

Mr. Laz
03-26-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? I must have misread it.

yes, please repeat that ... i'm too stunned to read it again

http://members.shaw.ca/cartermyths/Pics/Shocked%20and%20appalled.jpg

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Everyone hates us....we won't get him.

bricks
03-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Who is that in your sig?

The pile drivee, that is. Not the pile driver.

It's Derrick Johnson soon to be Chief, resurrecting our defense.

bricks
03-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Sorry, I was in shock when I read this..

You're joking, right?

Yes it's a joke people calm down, relax. I forgot to place rolleyes beside my comment.

bricks
03-26-2005, 12:08 PM

It can be done...There is always room to believe, and, be optimistic about it. Let's be optimistic seriously, it's too often the case we're their is sooo much negativity spread around on this board. It's good to have a change once in a while. Not that I'm saying we should set a standard to have this guy in the Redn'gold uniform come September, and hold our breaths for it to happen. We shall not famiarize ourselves with words such as "not likely", "impossible". this can happen. Derrick Johnson can be a Chief. It can be done. some would be unhappy, others would be very pleased. Derrick Johnson SHOULD be a #1 priority for this team.

bricks
03-26-2005, 12:08 PM
yes, please repeat that ... i'm too stunned to read it again

http://members.shaw.ca/cartermyths/Pics/Shocked%20and%20appalled.jpg

ROFL ROFL ROFL that was quite the picture I enjoyed it thank you.

PHOG
03-26-2005, 12:14 PM
It's Derrick Johnson soon to be Chief, resurrecting our defense.

Drivee, as in the guy at the bottom, the guy taking the brunt of the hit, the guy whose pussy will be sore tomorrow.. :)

I know who #11 is..

jspchief
03-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Drivee, as in the guy at the bottom, the guy taking the brunt of the hit, the guy whose pussy will be sore tomorrow.. :)

I know who #11 is..

Greg Henderson, QB for Rice.

redshirt32
03-26-2005, 12:25 PM
ok bricks
When and if this guy falls to Wash get on the phone and make the trade. Tell them we will give them our first, 2nd and third round pick next year plus our 4th, our 3 5ths, our 2 6th's and our 2 7ths for there 1st and third this year.
We pick up Johnson with the 9th pick
We pick up David Pollack DE with our 15th
Call Maimi and make the trade for Surtain for our 46th pick
Pick up a WR and a OL with our third round picks.
get er done ! Im on board with this deal

bricks
03-26-2005, 12:55 PM
ok bricks
When and if this guy falls to Wash get on the phone and make the trade. Tell them we will give them our first, 2nd and third round pick next year plus our 4th, our 3 5ths, our 2 6th's and our 2 7ths for there 1st and third this year.
We pick up Johnson with the 9th pick
We pick up David Pollack DE with our 15th
Call Maimi and make the trade for Surtain for our 46th pick
Pick up a WR and a OL with our third round picks.
get er done ! Im on board with this deal

Hang on a sec. Wait, am I following you correctly here? Are you saying if he happens to fall to Washington at #9, we contact the Skins and package an offer from us to them, that package would include, the Kansas City Chiefs 2006 1st round pick, 2006 2nd round pick, 2006 3rd round pick, plus, the Kansas City Chiefs 2005 4th round pick, our 3 2005 5th round picks, our 2 2005 6th round picks, and our 2 2005 7th round picks in exchange for the Washington Redskins 2005 1st round pick, and the washington Redskins 2005 3rd round pick?

Holy Snikees...too be honest that sounds like quite a bit, you know something, if there are 2 players we could use from this draft it would definately be Pollack, and Johnson.
Imagine Pollack/Johnson/Surtain/Bell/Knight in one off-season? :drool: :drool:

redshirt32
03-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Yep thats what Im saying
Im leaving you in charge of this deal on draft day !

Tribal Warfare
03-26-2005, 02:52 PM
http://2005.otcdraft.com/content/mock/

it is possible :grovel:

melbar
03-26-2005, 03:37 PM
I honestly think that Derrick Johnson and the possibility he might slip past the top 5 is the reason the Chiefs wont trade their 2nd. Just as Derrick Thomas was the focal point of Gunthers dominating D's of the 90's This Derrick could be for us now.
Of course we had a pretty kick ass secondary let by a 31 year old free agent pickup too.... :)

Tribal Warfare
03-26-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.hailredskins.com/Draft/hrmockdraft1.htm

another possibility

milkman
03-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Scouting Report by Jesse Delerno
Not a lights out hitter but a rock solid tackler, nonetheless.

Scouting Report by Dwayne Johnson
He is extremely fast for a linebacker and packs the punch of a car crash when he smashes his opponets.

Tends to throw his body in the fire. Needs to wrap up more.

So DJ is not a lights out hitter, but he packs the punch of a car crash.

He's also a rock solid tackler who needs to wrap up more.

I'm so confused?!?! :eek:

bricks
03-27-2005, 08:19 AM
Just as Derrick Thomas was the focal point of Gunthers dominating D's of the 90's This Derrick could be for us now.

That's exactly where I'm trying to get at, and why I think we should trade for him. Of course, then there is, what if he is a bust? That the scary part. If he was proven player, a lot of us would have a different outlook. That's what this defense needs, a saviour. We have to do what we can to get our hands on this guy. I believe in taking chances, and he is worth it.

bricks
03-27-2005, 08:22 AM
http://2005.otcdraft.com/content/mock/

it is possible :grovel:

Stranger things have happened. So, you never know.