PDA

View Full Version : Working on Easter Sunday............

cadmonkey
03-27-2005, 11:46 AM
F*CKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here since 9 am. I will go to Easter Dinner @ 3 and head back here till about 2 in the morning. I want to die, I'm hung over, and I am running out of time to get my sh*t done!

WebGem
03-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Atleast the Patriots have a defense.

AirForceChief
03-27-2005, 11:53 AM
These threads crack me up...

I arrived at work on 19 Jan, only 57 days to go.

Woo-hoo.

I can't have a hang-over, they don't trust me with the whole 'know when to say when' thing!

WilliamTheIrish
03-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I go to work at 3pm.

Life goes on...

MichaelH
03-27-2005, 12:14 PM
It's only Easter Sunday. It's not like it's a real holiday. GEEZ. :shake:

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 12:15 PM
I feel great and I don't have to work today or tomorrow. I'm glad your head hurts and you have to work. This helps pay you back for the Red Sox and the Patriots winning.

cadmonkey
03-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow, lots of simpathy from this crowd...............pricks!!!!!! :p

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Wow, lots of simpathy from this crowd...............pricks!!!!!! :p
You sure are posting on the Planet a lot for a guy that has to work til 2 in the morning. No sympathy here.

chop
03-27-2005, 01:29 PM
It's only Easter Sunday. It's not like it's a real holiday. GEEZ. :shake:

It's a huge holiday for many people. Even bigger than Christmas.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-27-2005, 01:33 PM
I say let the people who are making all of the money come in and work this holiday too. There are about 12 days a year that should be required to be given off unless............If you are a business owner and you are willing to come in and work with the grunts that make $10hr. and make you all your money. B.S that grunts should have to sacrifice their holidays with their families in order to make some fat cat a little bit fatter. People get f*cked like that all the time. Just makes me laugh to see people back that behavior up.

WilliamTheIrish
03-27-2005, 01:41 PM
I say let the people who are making all of the money come in and work this holiday too. There are about 12 days a year that should be required to be given off unless............If you are a business owner and you are willing to come in and work with the grunts that make $10hr. and make you all your money. B.S that grunts should have to sacrifice their holidays with their families in order to make some fat cat a little bit fatter. People get f*cked like that all the time. Just makes me laugh to see people back that behavior up.

You really are an ignorant little ****wit aren't you?
I work in a hospital, so when f*cknozzles like yourself experiment with shoving razor wire and pop bottles up your ass, and get them stuck, somebody is here to get them out. Then call your mommy to come pick you up.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Nah, you little people need to do the grunt work and work the holidays. That's the way God wants it.

Rausch
03-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Nah, you little people need to do the grunt work and work the holidays. That's the way God wants it. ROFL

PastorMikH
03-27-2005, 01:59 PM
I have to work every easter sunday. 'Course I cancelled sevices tonight so I'm only working half a day.

MichaelH
03-27-2005, 02:40 PM
It's a huge holiday for many people. Even bigger than Christmas.

Ummm, it was a joke. And I thought the South was full of holier than thou uptight types.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 02:45 PM
I have to work every easter sunday. 'Course I cancelled sevices tonight so I'm only working half a day.

Why?

mikey23545
03-27-2005, 03:05 PM

Are 5 years old?

Sounds like somebody needs a nap.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 04:28 PM
I was gonna tell you how bad I felt for you working on Easter........but you are a Patriots fan.... so oh well......:)

But really for all of you that have to work today and tonight.....I appreciate you.:thumb:

PastorMikH
03-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Why?

Easter tends to be a big family day. Most of our people have plans with family this afternoon. This way they can spend time with their families without having to cut visits short for church.

jollymon
03-27-2005, 05:21 PM
Easter tends to be a big family day. Most of our people have plans with family this afternoon. This way they can spend time with their families without having to cut visits short for church.

Our Pastor cut services for tonight to PM. Course the Kentucky game started at 5 also so that would have dropped attendance for tonight also considering ALL the men are watching today's game. The Preacher is a big Tennessee fan though, but we don't hold it against him.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-27-2005, 05:38 PM
You really are an ignorant little ****wit aren't you?
I work in a hospital, so when f*cknozzles like yourself experiment with shoving razor wire and pop bottles up your ass, and get them stuck, somebody is here to get them out. Then call your mommy to come pick you up.

Another internet tough guy..........Whatever f*ckface, lick my nutsack

cadmonkey
03-27-2005, 05:44 PM
You sure are posting on the Planet a lot for a guy that has to work til 2 in the morning. No sympathy here.

nlm touche!

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Right back at ya you turd bitch. William is at work but I'm sure that's what he would have told you.

CoMoChief
03-27-2005, 05:48 PM
that girls ass on cadmonkey's profile is just breath taking.

CoMoChief
03-27-2005, 05:57 PM
when do u think DV will get a CB?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Right back at ya you turd bitch. William is at work but I'm sure that's what he would have told you.

It's so cute to watch some of you guys be so quick to suck each other off.

WilliamTheIrish
03-27-2005, 10:10 PM

You've obviously mistaken me for Denverchief.

Now go polish your belly ring with Comet cleanser and skateboard back home. Tomorrrow's a schoolday.

Thig Lyfe
03-27-2005, 10:23 PM
At the very least I hope you didn't complain that they were "crucifying" you.

Nzoner
03-27-2005, 11:46 PM
I work in a hospital,

I'd like to say thank you to you and others like you as I ended up spending my Easter at a hospice house.My mother-in-law passed away at 6:30 this evening and the entire staff were a great help to my wife and her sisters.

A big thumbs up to all of you who choose to be in a profession of helping others.