PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Saulbadguy neg rep hell rescue mission

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Hold your rep! Hold your rep! Sons of Phobia, of ENDelt260! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear of neg rep that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the pos rep of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of bannings and shattered post counts when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good forum, I bid you, stand, men of Chiefsplanet!

We will not abandon Saulbadguy to torment and neg rep death! Not while we still have strength of pos rep left!

First page of threads started by Saulbadguy! HI HO POS REP AWAY! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1&page=2474&sort=postusername&order=asc&pp=25&daysprune=1000)

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/5375/saul5io.jpg

PastorMikH
03-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Geesh Saul, you've reached a new low.

whoman69
03-27-2005, 08:41 PM
I guess I don't even know why he got neg repped in the first place.

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:42 PM
This is indeed futile.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 08:43 PM
If as many people as possible hand out their max positive rep to your posts until they are spent for this 24-hour period I bet we can make a serious dent.

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

I'm GoChiefs, I'm here to rescue you!

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:44 PM
That made somewhat of a dent. Still at -27K.

PastorMikH
03-27-2005, 08:44 PM
This is indeed futile.

Say Saul, if we give you a positive, to give you another means we have to give 5 other peopel positives. Can't we speed up that process by giving you a positive, gochiefs a neg, then you another positive and bypass trying to give positive rep so many times?

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Say Saul, if we give you a positive, to give you another means we have to give 5 other peopel positives. Can't we speed up that process by giving you a positive, gochiefs a neg, then you another positive and bypass trying to give positive rep so many times?
The process goes as such:

For every one rep you give someone, you have to give 2 other people rep to go back to the original person and rep them. For instance:

Give Saulbadguy rep
Give GoChiefs rep
Give whoman69 rep
Give Saulbadguy rep

It used to be every other. I think my abuse of the rep system changed that rule, plus the fact you can only give out so much rep in a 24 hour period. I think I had something to do with that rule as well.

Phobia
03-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Wouldn't you rather hear why he's so far in neg rep hell? I'm pretty sure he has some idea.

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Wouldn't you rather hear why he's so far in neg rep hell? I'm pretty sure he has some idea.
Abuse of the mechanics of the rep system.

tk13
03-27-2005, 08:49 PM
This is like trying to take on the Death Star with a cropduster.

PastorMikH
03-27-2005, 08:49 PM

Actually, I had sent a little rep his way earlier this week and also earlier tonight. Now that gochiefs is wanting to help him, I'm tempted to neg rep him.

I imagine it had something to do with his neg-rep campaigns.

Bowser
03-27-2005, 08:50 PM

I must say, I'm a bit curious.......

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Actually, I had sent a little rep his way earlier this week and also earlier tonight. Now that gochiefs is wanting to help him, I'm tempted to neg rep him.

I imagine it had something to do with his neg-rep campaigns.
I imagine so, as well. I was never given a reason, but I did laugh my ass off when I saw my rep was at -32k...ROFL

Be warned, those who are giving my positive rep..I must be truthful with you. Once I am in the green again, the campaigns will continue! Poland will be annexxed at all costs! :cuss:

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 08:53 PM

PastorMikH
03-27-2005, 08:53 PM
I imagine so, as well.

So where are you at now?

Phobia
03-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Abuse of the mechanics of the rep system.

Kinda. It was because I couldn't find a setting to control your neg rep campaigns without punishing the rest of the Planet. The only way to do it was make your rep worthless.

I don't personally care that you go on neg rep campaigns, it doesn't affect me at all. I just feel like the system isn't designed for that purpose. Plus I don't think it's good for the Planet overall.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 08:55 PM

For every one rep you give someone, you have to give 2 other people rep to go back to the original person and rep them. For instance:

Give Saulbadguy rep
Give GoChiefs rep
Give whoman69 rep
Give Saulbadguy rep

It used to be every other. I think my abuse of the rep system changed that rule, plus the fact you can only give out so much rep in a 24 hour period. I think I had something to do with that rule as well.
Your chart failed to mention that you can mix in neg rep. To satisy the two reps before repping the same guy again requirement, neg rep counts. That's important if you are neg repping two people at a time. Not that I would ever do that.

Bowser
03-27-2005, 08:56 PM
I must say, I'm a bit curious.......

My first guess would be that he was pile driving chiefs4me for so long, that she begged Phobia to blast Saul, he got tired of hearing it, and finally obliged.........

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Kinda. It was because I couldn't find a setting to control your neg rep campaigns without punishing the rest of the Planet. The only way to do it was make your rep worthless.

I don't personally care that you go on neg rep campaigns, it doesn't affect me at all. I just feel like the system isn't designed for that purpose. Plus I don't think it's good for the Planet overall.
Thats ok. I only campaign against those who deserve it. Well, IMO. But, I shall work for the greater good of the Planet, and once my armies return, i'll put them on leave.

Bowser
03-27-2005, 08:58 PM
I doesn't take long to get back in the positive "legitimately" anyway. Phob put me in the neg as part of his Christmas wish thread, and I hit max pos again awhile back.

Tell that to chiefs4me.......

:D

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 08:59 PM
My first guess would be that he was pile driving chiefs4me for so long, that she begged Phobia to blast Saul, he got tired of hearing it, and finally obliged.........
I cooled off on Chiefs4me. She seemed to finally get the hang of it.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:00 PM
How are we coming, Saul? :D

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=39527&stc=1

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:00 PM
If we really wanna tinker with the rep system, I say drastically reduce the punch that each rep packs. Make every rep comment worth only a point... or five points.. .something small like that. Then reset everyone to zero, and see how everything falls out. I think that would be an interesting experiment.
The Orangemane system has it right, IMO. You can't rep people over and over again like you can here. Plus rep isn't worth as much.

Phobia
03-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Thats ok. I only campaign against those who deserve it. Well, IMO. But, I shall work for the greater good of the Planet, and once my armies return, i'll put them on leave.

IMO, you can send a message to the ones you perceive to be dipshits without neg repping every post. Just hit them on the particularly dumb ones and they'll catch on or leave. No sense driving people away before they have an opportunity to figure it out.

Phobia
03-27-2005, 09:03 PM
The Orangemane system has it right, IMO. You can't rep people over and over again like you can here. Plus rep isn't worth as much.

I'd rather just remove the entire feature. It's pretty dumb.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 09:03 PM

Good work Phobia, that little prick neg repped me back to 2000 from 32767. He needed that.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:04 PM
I'd rather just remove the entire feature. It's pretty dumb.

Dude, no way.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:05 PM

Give Saulbadguy rep
Give GoChiefs rep
Give whoman69 rep
Give Saulbadguy rep

And I can say with out a doubt he's right....;)

Mr. Laz
03-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Good work Phobia, that little prick neg repped me back to 2000 from 32767. He needed that.
heh heh... i still remember the super rep party where you got hit

everyone thought your brain was gonna hemorrhage. ROFL ROFL

Phobia
03-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Dude, no way.

If I were going to, that would have happened long ago. Too many people live through their rep, so I couldn't do it with the blessing of a majority now.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 09:08 PM
And you decide who deserves it? Why did you neg rep Lattimer every day? You are a little dickhead.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:09 PM
heh heh... i still remember the super rep party where you got hit

everyone thought your brain was gonna hemorrhage. ROFL ROFL

I lost 12K in the span of about 10 minutes once.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:13 PM

I don't beg anybody for anything.....:harumph:

and I'll show you pile drive....;)

and for the record......I had nothing to do with Saul's rep....:)

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:14 PM
This is like trying to take on the Death Star with a cropduster.
Adventure? Excitement? Rep? A Jedi craves not these things.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:15 PM
I cooled off on Chiefs4me. She seemed to finally get the hang of it.

PBJ

Bowser
03-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Someone's trying hard to keep Saul buried at the bottom.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:17 PM
I don't beg anybody for anything

You will beg for death before the end!

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:17 PM
Someone's trying hard to keep Saul buried at the bottom.

ROFL
Noone has thrown any negs at me. I'm just that far in the hole. Like I said, futile. I don't really care, as I figured eventually it will even itself out, and i'd just lose it again for the same reason I lost it in the first place.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Adventure? Excitement? Rep? A Jedi craves not these things.

Phobia will show you the true nature of rep. He is your master now.

FloridaChief
I don't beg anybody for anything....

Now this isn't *exactly* true, is it?

Saulbadguy
Phobia will show you the true nature of rep. He is your master now.
Father..? Ben...!?

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Now this isn't *exactly* true, is it?

No you are right..you caught me...I did beg you that one time for a back rub..:p

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Father..? Ben...!?

Dude, you ****ed it up.

FloridaChief
03-27-2005, 09:25 PM
No you are right..you caught me...I did beg you that one time for a back rub..:p

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhush, damnit!

4th and Long
03-27-2005, 09:27 PM
:spock:

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:27 PM

oops....I forgot....now let's just keep it our little secret....;)

4th and Long
03-27-2005, 09:28 PM
oops....I forgot....now let's just keep it our little secret....;)
:spock:

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:36 PM
And you decide who deserves it? Why did you neg rep Lattimer every day? You are a little dickhead.
Pretty much. Lattimer never incurred the full wrath of a campaign. Just a few here and there, nothing major. Chiefs4me got the big one. She can vouch for that, as well as the others that helped me do it. Taco John and Gunther_Fan got it too. I don't do it to people who don't get bent out of shape because of it..its just not as fun.

4th and Long
03-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Pretty much. Lattimer never incurred the full wrath of a campaign. Just a few here and there, nothing major. Chiefs4me got the big one. She can vouch for that, as well as the others that helped me do it. Taco John and Gunther_Fan got it too. I don't do it to people who don't get bent out of shape because of it..its just not as fun.
I never understood why people get their kicks doing shit like that. I do understand why your rep bar is red now though.

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:41 PM
I never understood why people get their kicks doing shit like that. I do understand why your rep bar is red now though.
:shrug: I'm a sadist?

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:41 PM
How many people are following the plan? I will not rest until Saulbadguy sees the light of green!

FloridaChief
03-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Gunther_Fan got it too.

Heh, if I had all the neg-rep I gave to Gunther_Fan back and gave it to you as pos rep, you'd be in the green right now...

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:44 PM
How many people are following the plan? I will not rest until Saulbadguy sees the light of green!
You will be up for quite awhile then.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I do too. And I'm all in favor of keeping him there. He takes way too much advantage when he gets a little power. I'm neg repping him every time I see him trying to climb out of it.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:46 PM

Oh boy...I got the big one.......PBJ

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I do too. And I'm all in favor of keeping him there. He takes way too much advantage when he gets a little power. I'm neg repping him every time I see him trying to climb out of it.
:) I do remember getting you out of the hole you were in.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Lattimer posted that you neg repped him every day. Which one of you is lying?

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 09:49 PM
You will be up for quite awhile then.

ROFL I didn't even realize what I was saying.

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Lattimer posted that you neg repped him every day. Which one of you is lying?
He is. Actually, he is just exaggerating. I did negative rep him, but each of them were for a genuinely stupid post. It wasn't even close to what I did to GF, or Chiefs4me. Probably a total of 10 times, ever.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 09:55 PM
He is. Actually, he is just exaggerating. I did negative rep him, but each of them were for a genuinely stupid post. It wasn't even close to what I did to GF, or Chiefs4me. Probably a total of 10 times, ever.

I stopped counting when I got to 100.....:rolleyes: then the rep page was shrunk to only the last 25....:)

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 10:04 PM
I think you are lying. Lattimer hardly ever posts on here and he very rarely posts stupid shit. And he has been around here a hell of a lot longer than you have. And for you to bombard Chiefs4me every day is a separate offense. You are a total piece of shit for doing that to my friends. You will never get your rep back where you can abuse it like that again if I can help it. If I had known it I would have beaten you to a pulp you little prick.

Saulbadguy
03-27-2005, 10:09 PM
I think you are lying. Lattimer hardly ever posts on here and he very rarely posts stupid shit.

That is totally subjective.

And he has been around here a hell of a lot longer than you have.

Whoop-dee-doo.

And for you to bombard Chiefs4me every day is a separate offense.

She's gotten over it. Hell, she even jokes about it now. I find it amusing that she takes the rep system less seriously than you do. Thats the fun part, seeing people get so pissed off about something so trivial.

You are a total piece of shit for doing that to my friends. You will never get your rep back where you can abuse it like that again if I can help it. If I had known it I would have beaten you to a pulp you little prick.
Yeah well, you are really old.

Hammock Parties
03-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Whoop-dee-doo.

Yeah I was gonna say, I've been here long than you have. Big deal.

Yeah well, you are really old.

ROFL

go bo
03-28-2005, 02:13 AM
That is totally subjective.

Whoop-dee-doo.

She's gotten over it. Hell, she even jokes about it now. I find it amusing that she takes the rep system less seriously than you do. Thats the fun part, seeing people get so pissed off about something so trivial.

Yeah well, you are really old.hey! what's wrong with really old?

chiefs4me
03-28-2005, 08:34 AM
hey! what's wrong with really old?

Nothing at all.....;)

Lzen
03-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Too many people live through their rep...

ROFL Sad but true, man. Sad but true. And when someone tells you they don't care about rep, it usually means they do.

Lzen
03-28-2005, 09:02 AM

Hmm, I never really paid much attention to his neg rep campaigns. But I did notice that his rep went red that day that Iowanian called out Ghostof on a thread. I thought Sauls's red rep had something to do with that. :)

ChiTown
03-28-2005, 09:29 AM
Gawddamn

Some of you people can be some of the biggest drama queen biatches I've ever encountered. Sack up.....

chiefs4me
03-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Why was this thread moved.......