PDA

View Full Version : Just saw our baby!

melbar
03-28-2005, 08:45 PM
We just had our 11 week checkup and we were supposed to just hear the heartbeat , but the doctor couldnt find it (which totally freaked out my wife) so the doc did a sonogram and there it was plain as day! We not only saw the baby , we saw its heart beat , and it was moving around like a rock'em sock'em robot! This is really surreal and wonderfull at the same time.
It almost looked like it was wearing a little helmet....a Chiefs helmet... :hmmm: :)

Eleazar
03-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Congratulations man, that's awesome. Good luck the rest of the way :thumb:

badgirl
03-28-2005, 09:19 PM
thats wonderful, they should do another one in a couple of months and give you a video of it, my daughter has one its really cool. congrats and good luck, its a very exciting day when it comes. :thumb:

wutamess
03-28-2005, 09:35 PM
I find out the sex of mine tomorrow.

Here's to my first boy :grovel:

Chiefnj
03-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Congrats. That must have been a long couple of minutes until the sonogram confirmed the hearbeat. Best of luck.

melbar
03-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Baby was facing full front at first with its arms up, then when it was picture time , nothing but backside. Yessir, thats my baby!

Skip Towne
03-28-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll bet that baby, whatever sex it is, looks like Winston Churchill.

badgirl
03-28-2005, 10:09 PM
:eek:

Mark M
03-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Sleep now, play now, drink now, relax now ...

Trust me--do everything you can now, 'cause you sure as hell aren't doing anything later. Life as you know it will be very, very different.

Not bad ... just different. Lots of crying and eating and pooping and crying and sleeping (them, not you) and eating and pooping and crying (you, not them).

Then they do something that shows part of their personality -- a sound, a look, a movement -- and you forget all of the crying and eating and pooping and crying and sleeping (them, not you) and eating and pooping and cyring (you, not them) ...

and just stare amazed at what an incredible little person you've made.

MM
~~:D

Mark M
03-29-2005, 11:50 AM

Now that's funny ...

MM
~~ROFL