PDA

View Full Version : fags

chiefsfolife
03-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I have been thinking and I seriously doubt any of you are REAL fans. This website is completly worthless and none of you have a clue of how football is supposed to be played...I mean you all are constantly bashing carl...the draft...the owner, but you have no real reason to base it on. Always sticking up for bronco and raider fans. I bet you and the orange maine get together and suck each others cock now and then. probally would puss out to them face to face. Every argument is illlogical and full of fallacies. After the chiefs win it all this year you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You people are not in the same class of me and you're just gonna have to accept that. have fun pussies...keep up with the whining and crying. You all are pathetic and are an embarrassment to us real fans. Before you can be real fans you have to grasp a better understanding of this sport...football...incase you all are too stupid.

later bitches

Stinger
03-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Well this thread ought to be entertaining hang on while I go grab the popcorn

CosmicPal
03-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Well this thread ought to be entertaining hang on while I go grab the popcorn

ROFL

VonneMarie
I got the brew.

RealSNR
Mods... can we keep this dipshit around for awhile and torment him before banning him?

Eleazar
03-29-2005, 10:55 PM
There is a kernel of truth there, but your presentation leaves something to be desired.

nychief
I bet you and the orange maine get together and suck each others cock now and then. probally would puss out to them face to face.

SHIT! HE FOUND OUT!!!!!

big nasty kcnut
Well if you were a real chiefs fan then you know it's alright to bash as long as you don't put on other team clothing like fatlock did

VonneMarie
03-29-2005, 10:56 PM
SHIT! HE FOUND OUT!!!!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Phobia
03-29-2005, 10:58 PM
Well if you were a real chiefs fan then you know it's alright to bash as long as you don't put on other team clothing like fatlock did

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Keitzman

nychief
sounds like some one has broken into the pepermint schnapps!

past your bed time.

Spicy McHaggis
I have been thinking...

Well right away I know your lying.

Phobia
03-29-2005, 10:59 PM
You people are not in the same class of me and you're just gonna have to accept that.

It was a tough row to hoe, but I've finally come to terms with it, dude.

big nasty kcnut
03-29-2005, 10:59 PM
Phobia yeah that who i mean. Sorry been down here in texas to long.

nychief
03-29-2005, 11:01 PM
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0001-0405-1623-3640_SM.jpg

Spicy McHaggis
03-29-2005, 11:02 PM
orange maine

It's spelled mane dumbass. Good luck with 3rd grade man. No seriously. Fag. :rolleyes:

milkman
03-29-2005, 11:03 PM
Oh no!
It appears the only "REAL" fan has decided to leave this board! :cuss:

How can we ever hope to go on? :deevee:

milkman
03-29-2005, 11:04 PM
If we take a class of him, do you think he'll come back?

Phobia
03-29-2005, 11:05 PM
I have been thinking and I seriously doubt any of you are REAL fans. This website is completly worthless and none of you have a clue of how football is supposed to be played...I mean you all are constantly bashing carl...the draft...the owner, but you have no real reason to base it on. Always sticking up for bronco and raider fans. I bet you and the orange maine get together and suck each others cock now and then. probally would puss out to them face to face. Every argument is illlogical and full of fallacies. After the chiefs win it all this year you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You people are not in the same class of me and you're just gonna have to accept that. have fun pussies...keep up with the whining and crying. You all are pathetic and are an embarrassment to us real fans. Before you can be real fans you have to grasp a better understanding of this sport...football...incase you all are too stupid.

later bitches

Dude, seriously. I've been thinking. I just noticed you've never made a post after 11:00 PM Central which is 10:00 your time. Does your mommy not let you on the 'puter after beddytime? I swear your thread is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read on ChiefsPlanet. Tom Cash would run circles around you in a mental race. Yes, I said that. It's that bad.

PunkinDrublic
03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Why do I get the feeling it was Bob Gretz that posted this?

Mr. Kotter
03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
You knew when JD came back he wouldn't last long; we still just aren't "hardcore" enough.... :rolleyes:

Phobia
03-29-2005, 11:07 PM
You knew when JD came back he wouldn't last long; we still just aren't "hardcore" enough.... :rolleyes:

JD is even smarter than this dude.

Mr. Kotter
03-29-2005, 11:07 PM
...Tom Cash would run circles around you in a mental race. Yes, I said that. It's that bad.

I'd pay to see that if you can arrange it... :hmmm:

PHOG
03-29-2005, 11:08 PM

:LOL:

Chan93lx50
03-29-2005, 11:11 PM

My God I was thinking the same damn thing!

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2005, 11:13 PM

later bitches

ROFL NICE!!!!

Rausch
03-29-2005, 11:14 PM
You people are not in the same class of me and you're just gonna have to accept that.

Gladly.

Your imagery is $3it, your insults are more tired and used than Gochiefs sister, and you have found an old way to restate the same useless PMS-style-cramping-fan-angst.

I've always wanted to hear what Andrew Dice Clay thought about football...

Gravedigger
03-29-2005, 11:16 PM
I have a raider's logo on a latrine and I can use words like pussies and pathetic.... I'm the greatest chiefs fan ever and you'll never reach my level!!!

Hmmm well I would'nt want to be on that level cause it is probably the loneliest level there ever was. And the basis of our bashing of carl is called criticism just like this criticism I am giving to your unnecessary post. I mean seriously what brought on this post who rubbed you the wrong way? And then why would you use a derogatory word like fag to have as a subject on the post and then include a word like pussy... I mean cmon guy make up your mind. I don't see how bashing carl and his decisions in the draft have to do with our sexuality preferences personally. You could've said dumbasses or brainless but fag.... I still dont get that one... :hmmm:

CosmicPal
03-29-2005, 11:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Ytpics/Insults/Attention_Whore2.jpg

The Bad Guy
03-29-2005, 11:18 PM
You're right, I'm not in the same class as you.

You are the one cleaning up my garbage after I leave McDonalds.

Rausch
03-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Ha. Been awhile since I saw a solid gochiefs' sister shot.

I take it she no longer does parties...

Hammock Parties
03-29-2005, 11:28 PM
I take it she no longer does parties...

Oh, she still does parties. You should see her friends online photo album.

Hammock Parties
03-29-2005, 11:28 PM
She's probably just working a different circuit.

LOL you are indeed correct, sir.

The Bad Guy
03-29-2005, 11:30 PM

C'mon, lets see it.

trndobrd
03-29-2005, 11:32 PM

later bitches

chiefsfolife, thank you for your insight. I now understand, thanks to you, that REAL fans don't just sip the kool-aide. REAL fans guzzle the kool-aide with the unquenchable thirst only known by those that have a TRUE understanding of football. A knowledge that right or wrong, the REAL fan only sees the RIGHT, only sees the LIGHT. That LIGHT and RIGHT is RED AND GOLD! There is no place for fear, change or anti-thoughts for the REAL fan. Only thoughts of RED AND GOLD GLORY. I wish to quench my thirst. Come my brothers and sisters! Let us leave our transgressions behind us and partake from the cup which is so graciously offered to us by chiefsfolife. BEHOLD the power and glory of the RED AND GOLD. Think not of impurities, for there are none in the RED AND GOLD. DRINK, DRINK and be FREE! ALLOW THE GLORY OF THE RED AND GOLD TO SET YOU FREE.

Phobia
03-29-2005, 11:32 PM
C'mon, lets see it.

Sorry, it's a pay site.

Iowanian
03-29-2005, 11:34 PM
If you're going to limp in here with that flat peckered fanny lancer "fag" shit.......at least be creative, Butt Trencher.

In the mean time, Eat an H-back's cornwurst.

I'm somewhat of a soothsayer, and I see lots of paper hats and Hairnets in your future.

Mr. Kotter
03-29-2005, 11:36 PM

Link, for the curious?
:hmmm:
Otherwise, we may have to ban you again....heh.

Hammock Parties
03-29-2005, 11:36 PM
Sorry, it's a pay site.

That's funny stuff but I'd rather not. It's all clothed, anyway. Just pictures of drunk frat girls.

Pants
03-29-2005, 11:37 PM
That's funny stuff but I'd rather not. It's all clothed, anyway. Just pictures of drunk frat girls.

Frat girls? That's f*cked up man.

Mr. Kotter
03-29-2005, 11:37 PM

FRAT chicks? ROFL

Are they all transgendered or what? ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Oops. I always f*ck that up for some reason. SORORITY CHICKS.

big nasty kcnut
03-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Tom Cash would run circles around you in a mental race.

My god phil that cold man. I :clap: you you've done well.

BIG_DADDY
03-29-2005, 11:41 PM
I am simply amazed that any of you actually took this guy seriously. To me there there is a great big neon sign over it saying "I'm ****ing with you" Simply AMAZING.

CosmicPal
03-29-2005, 11:41 PM
C'mon, lets see it.

One of her friends

http://www.dsherwood-guitartuition.co.uk/sad.jpg

Mr. Kotter
03-29-2005, 11:42 PM
Oops. I always f*ck that up for some reason. SORORITY CHICKS.

Freud would attribute the fau paux to all the time you spend at those "Frat Boy" sites you visit...heh.

Inspector
03-29-2005, 11:42 PM
Crap!

I've been exposed.

Mr. Kotter
03-29-2005, 11:43 PM
I am simply amazed that any of you actually took this guy seriously. To me there there is a great big neon sign over it saying "I'm ****ing with you" Simply AMAZING.

And we are fuggin' with him, right back....no? :shrug:

Hammock Parties
03-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Freud would attribute the fau paux to all the time you spend at those "Frat Boy" sites you visit...heh.

Neg rep bomb on Freud.

PunkinDrublic
03-29-2005, 11:46 PM

I know that's why I jokingly said that Bob Gretz posted this. Although it wouldn't suprise me if he did that would be hilarious.

Simplex3
03-30-2005, 01:08 AM
I think I found this dude's fiance...

Pezman
03-30-2005, 03:53 AM
Hmmm, I take it this is the same bill181 at hotmail dot com? Same douchebag, different world... ROFL

Ultra Peanut
03-30-2005, 04:16 AM
After the chiefs win it all this yearThis proves that YOU don't know anything about football. ROFL

whoman69
03-30-2005, 08:51 AM
I mean you all are constantly bashing carl...the draft...the owner, but you have no real reason to base it on.
Mental midget, have you been reading the newspapers? We haven't been to the SB since January of 1970. Our drafts have been pathetic with only 2 starters drafted since DV came here and no Pro Bowl players drafted non-special teams since we got Tony G. So what does the owner do? He gives the guy a new contract with a 4 year extension. I think you've been breathing with no real reason. Get a life. You're a real fan alright.

Nzoner
03-30-2005, 09:06 AM
Oh no!
It appears the only "REAL" fan has decided to leave this board! :cuss:

How can we ever hope to go on? :deevee:

Well hell,time to kick the Planet to the curb.

Phobia
03-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Hmmm, I take it this is the same bill181 at hotmail dot com? Same douchebag, different world... ROFL

No, but this guy uses a yahoo address with a "bill" and "81" in it. In the yahoo address, he's also included his last name which I'm not going to post. Is he a jackass at the Mane, too?

the Talking Can
03-30-2005, 09:13 AM

says the "I cry about avatars" guy....

jarjar
03-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Wow. Trolled and then some. I thought it was a pretty piss poor attempt, but apparently subtletly isn't needed here.
ROFL

Bowser
03-30-2005, 09:16 AM
I think he ate one too many of those Raider urinal cakes last night........

ROYC75
03-30-2005, 09:18 AM

later bitches

Nothing new to see here......... Carry on.

Braincase
03-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Make 7

Up Yours

Mark M
03-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Let’s see here, I give this thread:
2.5 for ability—Terry Schaivo could do better, with or without the feeding tube
5 points for aggressiveness—Someone definitely needs a hug, but falls just short of needing a hand job
1 point for creativity—Again, nothing really ground breaking
9 points for whine factor—Nothing like someone whining about someone else’s whining

That’s a total of 17.5 out of 40 possible points. Looking at the chart, that puts chiefsfolife somewhere just above the brain-dead eunich Above Average, but just below the stunningly simpleton nature of Tom Cash.

I guess you gotta have goals …

MM~~:)

chiefs4me
03-30-2005, 11:20 AM
How dare you come on this board and tell my boys they are not chiefs fans......if you spent anytime at here at all.......you would know that some of them are the biggest diehard chiefs fans you will ever meet. Do not come on this board an bitch at them again......that's my job...ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
03-30-2005, 11:56 AM
How dare you come on this board and tell my boys they are not chiefs fans......if you spent anytime at here at all.......you would know that some of them are the biggest diehard chiefs fans you will ever meet. Do not come on this board an bitch at them again......that's my job...ROFL

everyone line up for blow jobs

Calcountry
03-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Oh, she still does parties. You should see her friends online photo album.Link?