PDA

View Full Version : Next Surreal Life cast announced..

The Bad Guy
03-30-2005, 02:40 AM
I'm absolutely hooked on this show. Pure genius to put worthless celebs in a house and watch all their goofy actions and interactions with each other.

Well, they announced next season's cast and boy o' boy it's going to be good...

She's baaaaaack. Patch up any cracks in the ceiling, 'cause Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth is moving into The Surreal Life's Hollywood mansion. Joining the Apprentice villainess for the VH1 show's fifth season, which began production this week, is fellow reality TV diva Janice Dickinson (America's Next Top Model). Another housemate is the suddenly ubiquitous slugger-turned-Congressional star steroid witness José Canseco. Others seeking a 16th minute of fame are '80s rapper Sandi ''Pepa'' Denton, '80s sitcom star Bronson ''Balki'' Pinchot (Perfect Strangers), British pinup Caprice, and motocross star-erstwhile Pink beau Carey Hart. Plans for the septet this season ''range from a surreal burlesque show to a celebrity twist on a charity makeover,'' VH1 said in a statement. The season premieres on Sept. 4.

teedubya
03-30-2005, 03:07 AM
British pinup Caprice British pinup Caprice British pinup Caprice British pinup Caprice British pinup Caprice British pinup Caprice

worth watching from that alone right thurrrr.

http://www.tiscali.nl/images/0/2/Caprice_Bourret_0001_800x601.jpg

beer bacon
03-30-2005, 03:13 AM
They better not destroy my romantic vision of Balki!

elvomito
03-30-2005, 04:21 AM
oh miposian meatballs

Bootlegged
03-30-2005, 06:13 AM
Hopefully Canseco will pile-drive Omorosa.

milkman
03-30-2005, 07:50 AM

In a moment of roid rage.

whoman69
03-30-2005, 08:37 AM
This just goes to show how out of whack entertainment is now. The biggest stars they have are from reality shows? We are not going to see a moment like when Traci Bingham got drunk off her ass and pulled down Ron Jeremy's pants.

Duck Dog
03-30-2005, 08:41 AM
This just goes to show how out of whack entertainment is now. The biggest stars they have are from reality shows? We are not going to see a moment like when Traci Bingham got drunk off her ass and pulled down Ron Jeremy's pants.

Exactly. WTF are these people in the next show?

Iowanian
03-30-2005, 09:58 AM
They should have stopped at the top.

The Pinacle, that show will Ever have, was a naked-drunk Mini-me, taking a leak on the Stretch ball.

This one just sounds like a horde of Wenches. maybe Cory Hart does A Back flip onto Omorosa and drowns that wench in the ha-tub.

Chiefnj
03-30-2005, 10:44 AM
The Pinacle, that show will Ever have, was a naked-drunk Mini-me, taking a leak on the Stretch ball.

Definately one of the funniest moments in television history.

Chest Rockwell
03-30-2005, 11:01 AM
The show is pervertedly riveting. Who will ever be able to scrub the image of Verne Troyer tooling around hammered and nekkid on a rascal, then taking a leak in the corner...you are correct sir: pure genious.

That said, I'd love to see an all sports version of the show (ex/wives of athletes allowed) with Mike Tyson, Jeff George, Ryan Leaf, John Madden, Anna Benson, Doug and Jackie Christie, and Tonya Harding.

David.
03-30-2005, 11:03 AM

omfg I'd orgasm

Chiefnj
03-30-2005, 11:08 AM
You know Canseco is going to write a book about it. I'd like to see Balki bitch slap Jose for being a rat.