04-01-2005, 08:58 PM
test

Bwana
04-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Test test

Mr. Kotter
04-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Test, 1...2...

Just post jOHN....we won't bite....except maybe Phob.

JOhn
04-04-2005, 08:45 AM
Test, 1...2...

Just post jOHN....we won't bite....except maybe Phob.
Not much of anything to say. besides with the new names I'm not sure wh some of you are anymore. :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
04-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Not much of anything to say. besides with the new names I'm not sure wh some of you are anymore. :hmmm:

I use to be SDChiefsfan... :)

Hammock Parties
04-04-2005, 11:23 PM
How much money did you get with your little stunt, JOhn?

jAZ
04-04-2005, 11:47 PM
???

Phobia
04-04-2005, 11:57 PM
???

He's talking about the "My kids aren't having Christmas this year" thread after which countless Planeteers mailed him checks. I don't know where his heart was for certain, but I made my mind up after he took the money from Greg. Now that he's paid Greg back, I don't know what to think.

JOhn, I see a few different options for you:
1. Get a new name.
2. Explain yourself and throw yourself at the mercy of the community.
3. Leave.
4. Lurk like you've been doing.

I don't think it's going to be healthy for the community nor you with you mysteriously posting after nearly a year's absence with no explanation. You'll be sniped after every post and I don't think it's good for the site.

JOhn
04-05-2005, 06:23 AM
He's talking about the "My kids aren't having Christmas this year" thread after which countless Planeteers mailed him checks. I don't know where his heart was for certain, but I made my mind up after he took the money from Greg. Now that he's paid Greg back, I don't know what to think.

JOhn, I see a few different options for you:
1. Get a new name.
2. Explain yourself and throw yourself at the mercy of the community.
3. Leave.
4. Lurk like you've been doing.

I don't think it's going to be healthy for the community nor you with you mysteriously posting after nearly a year's absence with no explanation. You'll be sniped after every post and I don't think it's good for the site.

The deal between Greg & I, that was the problem, was initiaited by my wife, not I. After realizing that it was not paid back, when I actually logged on here and saw the name change, I took care of it. (Not making excuses, just telling the facts.) I was never avoiding this place during that period, I was actually checking things out at least 2-3 times a week without logging on, but was way to busy with school/work to post, as I continue to be.

Anyway Greg and I talked for a very lenghty time when we met, and things are square between us concerning that situation.

PastorMikH
04-05-2005, 04:09 PM

I can't help but wonder what your situation would be like if you where on your own and not mooching off your parents.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:04 PM
I can't help but wonder what your situation would be like if you where on your own and not mooching off your parents.

Eat shit. JOhn had the balls to neg rep me, too. He's a little douche.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Why shouldn't he? You had the balls to talk shit about his financial situation and loans he's received when you're a mooch yourself.

There's a huge difference...JOhn stabbed people in the back here. Flat out lied to them. Now he's trying to get back on like everything is OK.

Simplex3
04-05-2005, 05:41 PM
There's a huge difference...JOhn stabbed people in the back here. Flat out lied to them. Now he's trying to get back on like everything is OK.
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't they let you back on after being a POS troll? I seem to remember a lot of gochiefs smack when I signed up in Sept. of '03.

Point is everyone deserves a second chance if they've made good with the people that made bad with.

Besides, you need to go, your mom just called you for dinner. You know how she hates it when you show up at the table without washing your hands and face.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:42 PM
How much money did you lend him that he didn't pay you back, gochiefs?

Bwana had reason to have a chapped ass. Apparently JOhn's repaid the money and he and Bwana have settled any differences that my have existed.

My understanding is that any gifts sent in response to his Christmas thread were just that... gifts. The only reason they even came up in the discussion was the unpaid loan painted them in a different light.

Now, if some of those gift givers still feel they were misled, and are upset... so be it. It can be between them and JOhn to settle. But, I think if I were a person who neither gave JOhn a gift, nor even paying for my own shelter, utilities, etc... much less trying to support a family, I'd keep my f*ckin yap shut about the financial difficulties of others.

Eh, I don't really care. JOhn's a little shit and deserves 0 respect from anyone on this site.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't they let you back on after being a POS troll? I seem to remember a lot of gochiefs smack when I signed up in Sept. of '03.

Point is everyone deserves a second chance if they've made good with the people that made bad with.

Besides, you need to go, your mom just called you for dinner. You know how she hates it when you show up at the table without washing your hands and face.

What JOhn did and what I did aren't even comparable.

PastorMikH
04-05-2005, 05:44 PM

Prove it. Until then try shutting your yap you little dork. I am sure that even after all that has transpired with JOhn over the last year, he has more friends on here than you do.

And I'm sure if you got neg rep, you did something to deserve it.

PastorMikH
04-05-2005, 05:44 PM
What JOhn did and what I did aren't even comparable.

You mean like posting a link that leads a bunch of people here to a site that corrupts their HDs?

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
You mean like posting a link that leads a bunch of people here to a site that corrupts their HDs?

Haha! Moron!

PastorMikH
04-05-2005, 05:46 PM
How much money did you lend him that he didn't pay you back, gochiefs?

I was privey to most of that list (since people asked me and I aquired JOhn's address) and I can assure you he wasn't on it - nor were any of the people he groupies with here now.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Prove it. Until then try shutting your yap you little dork. I am sure that even after all that has transpired with JOhn over the last year, he has more friends on here than you do.

And I'm sure if you got neg rep, you did something to deserve it.

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to change my opinion of JOhn? Or are you just being a little flamer like everyone else that bags on me?

PastorMikH
04-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Haha! Moron!

Oh, you didn't get me Mr Curtis W.

PastorMikH
04-05-2005, 05:49 PM
What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to change my opinion of JOhn? Or are you just being a little flamer like everyone else that bags on me?

You're acting like a complete jerk. JOhn is trying to make ammends with the BB and you are trying to stir up a lynch mob. As for the flaming, you ask for every bit you get and then some. You're like the little hemroid that kept coming back after multiple trips to the Dr, nothing more.

Simplex3
04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Are you TRYING to get the "Tool of the Year" award? PS, you won't like the prize.

Just drop it. You had gotten to the point where you were a semi-respected poster, then you hit this wall and just can't get over it.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
You're acting like a complete jerk. JOhn is trying to make ammends with the BB and you are trying to stir up a lynch mob. As for the flaming, you ask for every bit you get and then some. You're like the little hemroid that kept coming back after multiple trips to the Dr, nothing more.

Yeah, whatever. Stir up a lynch mob? I haven't even made a thread about this situation. I have said what I wanted to say and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

As for the flaming, I get flamed regardless of what I post. Go f*ck yourself.

I'm done with this stupid thread and this stupid issue.

Simplex3
04-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm done with this stupid thread and this stupid issue.
If only you'd said that to yourself before you opened your mouth and proved you're still as big an ass as the day you showed up. That's been what, 2+ years and you haven't grown a day? I can't imagine why you're still living at home.

Phobia
04-05-2005, 06:45 PM
FWIW, this rule isn't in the books and has no prescendent on ChiefsPlanet.

Gochiefs, I know you aren't a big fan of religion, but you should be a fan of respect. PastorMike has never used vulgarities with you and has generally treated you with more respect than you deserve. There are 2 times in this thread where you've used vulgarities with him. What ever led you to believe this is acceptable behavior? Were you a crack baby? My point is this;
If you EVER disparage PMike in that manner again, you'll be gone.

Disagree with him all you wish. Talk trash to him. Disklike him. Swearing at him is unacceptable.

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Now that it seems a lot of things have been cleared up I know I personally would love to have John back in our community if he ever had some more time to post here and there. It seems like everyone does not know everything so I trust the parties involved that say it is water under the bridge.