PDA

View Full Version : Ignore?

luv
04-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm sure I could figure this out if I played long enough, but I'm not feeling well. No patience, so I am just asking. . .

How do you place someone on ignore?

JazzzLovr
04-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Go to Profile (button at the top of the page)--or "My Chiefsplanet" link at the top of the page if you're in "At work" mode.

Then Buddy/Ignore list (link across the top of the page).

Ignore list will be on the right. Type the user name in and click "Update Ignore List"

luv
04-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! :)

Bowser
04-02-2005, 08:25 PM
I would have told you, but I'm sure you can't read this right now anyway.........

Phobia
04-02-2005, 08:34 PM
It's spelled P - H - O - B - I - A

luv
04-02-2005, 08:35 PM
I would have told you, but I'm sure you can't read this right now anyway.........

Not that having me ignore you would be a big deal to you, but, not to worry, I can still see you. :)

Bowser
04-02-2005, 08:58 PM

Soon to be O-V-E-R-L-O-R-D

luv
04-02-2005, 09:00 PM

Thank you, I was using the huk'd on foniks. I was trying to spell it with an "F". :p

luv
04-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Also, it's very cool that I can ignore someone's avatar, but I'm sick of looking at some of the signatures as well. Sorry if I'm not into looking at young girls taking their panties halfway off 4th. Is there any way to ignore a signature as well?

Phobia
04-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Also, it's very cool that I can ignore someone's avatar, but I'm sick of looking at some of the signatures as well. Sorry if I'm not into looking at young girls taking their panties halfway off 4th. Is there any way to ignore a signature as well?

You have to ignore all signatures. If you're offended by 4th's sig, drop him a PM. He's a gentleman. He'll change it.

Pants
04-03-2005, 11:54 PM

Does it bother you that much?

jspchief
04-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Sorry if I'm not into looking at young girls taking their panties halfway off 4th.

I agree. It's ridiculous that we have to continually be subjected to her stopping halfway...:)

luv
04-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Does it bother you that much?

I realize this is prodominately a male sight, so I expect things, but somethings should just be kept in the girly thread in my opinion. Nothing against anyone, really. I would simply just ignore what i don't want to look at, I just have to know how. No biggy, I'll just drop him a pm, it's cool.

luv
04-04-2005, 12:13 AM
I agree. It's ridiculous that we have to continually be subjected to her stopping halfway...:)
ROFL

Pants
04-04-2005, 12:16 AM
I realize this is prodominately a male sight, so I expect things, but somethings should just be kept in the girly thread in my opinion. Nothing against anyone, really. I would simply just ignore what i don't want to look at, I just have to know how. No biggy, I'll just drop him a pm, it's cool.

Hmm, I guess if I had to see a dude drop his panties every day, I'd be a little pissed too, lol.

luv
04-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Hmm, I guess if I had to see a dude drop his panties every day, I'd be a little pissed too, lol.

Well thank you for being so objective. :)

luv
04-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Well thank you for being so objective. :)

And not pissed, just not into it. . .lol.