PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the BIGMOUTH Anti-Roy crowd?

BR547
04-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Do you feel like you have had your Wheaties pissed in this morning or does it more closely resemble a big dump?

All Roy needed was to get away from that Sh!t Stain KU to win it all, it wasn't Roy it was KU

Once again a big ole FU KU Asshole (you know who you are)
The good fans this does not apply too

Where you at you little cable boy Skip, why aren't you here running that big fat ass sister screwing mouth of yours?

ChiTown
04-05-2005, 07:46 AM
This should be fun..........

morphius
04-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Someone obviously takes his basketball coaches a little too damn seriously.

Don't worry though, soon Roy well have all of his recruits in there and maybe then NC well be a lot like KU was for years...

Of course nothing funnier then a basketball fan talking about KU being a shit stain, especially considering who the founder of KU basketball team was...

Braincase
All Class, All North Carolina, All the time.

You bring out the best the Tarheels have to offer.

I hope they consider you for governor.

Eleazar
Roy's Raiders is going to start smelling a lot better around this part of the country the next couple years...

seclark
B-...nice topic though.
sec

Duck Dog
04-05-2005, 07:52 AM
Do you feel like you have had your Wheaties pissed in this morning or does it more closely resemble a big dump?

All Roy needed was to get away from that Sh!t Stain KU to win it all, it wasn't Roy it was KU

Once again a big ole FU KU Asshole (you know who you are)
The good fans this does not apply too

Where you at you little cable boy Skip, why aren't you here running that big fat ass sister screwing mouth of yours?

You are an idiot.

I'm a KU fan and was pulling for Roy. My dad is an alum and he was pulling for Roy. So go fug yourself.

Bwana
04-05-2005, 07:53 AM
Good Morning RaidersRock. I wish I gave even a little bit of a crap about basketball at any level so I could continue on this thread.

BR547
04-05-2005, 07:54 AM
You are an idiot.

I'm a KU fan and was pulling for Roy. My dad is an alum and he was pulling for Roy. So go fug yourself.

You are too damn stupid to even read the post, read it again, get your wife to help you with the big words if you have too.

You are one stupid MO FO

BR547
04-05-2005, 07:56 AM
Good Morning RaidersRock. I wish I gave even a little bit of a crap about basketball at any level so I could continue on this thread.

This is for the A-HOLE KU fans that stirred so much sh!t the past couple of years and is not directed at the majority of good KU fans....

I like KU myself, they just have some of the most pitiful bitter fans I have ever seen.

Some of them here are some of the most stupid people to ever sh!t between two shoe laces.

RR

morphius
04-05-2005, 07:56 AM
You are too damn stupid to even read the post, read it again, get your wife to help you with the big words if you have too.

You are one stupid MO FO
You're the winner who just called his team a shit stain, jackball.

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Serious question:

Is it really necessary to be this big of an azzhole? :shake:

Eleazar
04-05-2005, 07:57 AM
I like KU myself, they just have some of the most pitiful bitter fans I have ever seen.

I think they are in seclusion, haven't seen many of them around here since last night.

BR547
04-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Serious question:

Is it really necessary to be this big of an azzhole? :shake:

My posts are legit, I limit them to one thread, if people don't want to comment then let it fall to the bottom, I won't make another one today.

Who are you in a previous life Kotter so I will know who I am talking too, I don't remember a Mr. Kotter

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2005, 08:00 AM
...Some of them here are some of the most stupid people to ever sh!t between two shoe laces.

RR

Says a fan of Al Davis's Faders.... ROFL

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2005, 08:02 AM
My posts are legit, I limit them to one thread, if people don't want to comment then let it fall to the bottom, I won't make another one today.

Who are you in a previous life Kotter so I will know who I am talking too, I don't remember a Mr. Kotter

I won't make another one today. :thumb:

WHO are these real dirt bag KU fans you are talkin' about? Names, please? Personally I was cheering for Roy....other than KU, I like NC because their history is as rich as KUs, and more so of late....

I am SDChiefsfan.....

BR547
04-05-2005, 08:03 AM
I think they are in seclusion, haven't seen many of them around here since last night.

I really DO like KU , it's not like Roy left the team in shambles or NCAA sanctions, he brought nothing but respect to that team and wanted to go back to his home.

Some of the people here has taken a dump on one of the nicest team unity coaches to ever coach the game.

Shame on those who bashed Roy

Hate UNC thats fine but hate Roy? Classless

BR547
04-05-2005, 08:03 AM
:thumb:

WHO are these real dirt bag KU fans you are talkin' about? Names, please? Personally I was cheering for Roy....other than KU, I like NC because their history is as rich as KUs, and more so of late....

I am SDChiefsfan.....

#1 Skip (the cable boy) Towne

That b@stard appears to have skipped town

Saulbadguy
04-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Damn. I wanted to see a Skip Towne-RR thread. Skip will never find the thread here.

Lzen
04-05-2005, 08:08 AM
I really DO like KU , it's not like Roy left the team in shambles or NCAA sanctions, he brought nothing but respect to that team and wanted to go back to his home.

Some of the people here has taken a dump on one of the nicest team unity coaches to ever coach the game.

Shame on those who bashed Roy

Hate UNC thats fine but hate Roy? Classless

I agree with you. Roy left 2 years ago and I have pretty much gotten over that. But he did go back on his word and I think that's what a lot of KU fans can't get over. A lot of KU fans feel that if Roy had stayed at KU, he would have been be enjoying that title at KU either last year or this year. That's probably the part that hurts the most. That and now we have to deal with all the KU haters talking trash about how Roy left KU and won a title and all the insinuations that go along with it.
:rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Damn. I wanted to see a Skip Towne-RR thread. Skip will never find the thread here.

That's too bad....it could've been....entertaining, you gotta admit.... :hmmm:

BR547
04-05-2005, 08:10 AM

I wish that inbred trailer park trash sister humping faggot would come out.

Looking at the clock.... that b@stard is probably under some dark dank damp spidery house running satellite cable trying to sh!t some old lady out of her retirement money for TV.

DaWolf
04-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Dude, it makes no sense when you disparage KU in one sentence and then say it doesn't apply to all the "good" fans, since you are ripping the school that all KU fans love, and thus basically insulting all KU fans.

Besides, think about it, Roy came here and built his program here for 15 years. What you're saying in my view in your post is that Roy wasn't a good enough coach to get it done on his own over here but with North Carolina's help and someone else's recruits he was good enough. And that's basically an insult to Roy as a coach.

Look, Roy Williams, great coach, great guy, he did great things with this Carolina team, and he deserved the NC. Congrats to him. There's no reason to rip KU basketball, which is gonna be just fine in the long run, and which'll probably be back in the final four before too long. I know you're saying it's aimed at the fans who were talking crap and not the majority of people, but if that's the case, just go after said fans, leave the school out of it.

Props to you guys on winning the NC...

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2005, 08:12 AM
I wish that inbred trailer park trash sister humping pillowbiter would come out.

Looking at the clock.... that b@stard is probably under some dark dank damp spidery house running satellite cable trying to sh!t some old lady out of her retirement money for TV.

MODS:

I move that this be taken back to the Lounge--the main forum....heh.

:hmmm:

BR547
04-05-2005, 08:16 AM
I agree with you. Roy left 2 years ago and I have pretty much gotten over that. But he did go back on his word and I think that's what a lot of KU fans can't get over. A lot of KU fans feel that if Roy had stayed at KU, he would have been be enjoying that title at KU either last year or this year. That's probably the part that hurts the most. That and now we have to deal with all the KU haters talking trash about how Roy left KU and won a title and all the insinuations that go along with it.
:rolleyes:

If Roy had left KU high and dry it would be different, Roy wouldn't have done that Dean Smith wouldn't have chosen Roy (and yes thats why Roy is here) if that would have been the case, Dean Smith has as much respect and love for KU as Roy did. We don't want to be KU and Ku does not want to be Carolina but they go way back.

I really hate showing my ass because some good KU fans may be reading and it's not my intention to blanket slam every KU fan out there, as I said before, I admire and like the KU basketball program but if I have to talk a little sh!t and mask my feellings toward KU for a while to take a boat paddle to the loser scum here (they know who they are) then so be it.

BR547
04-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Dude, it makes no sense when you disparage KU in one sentence and then say it doesn't apply to all the "good" fans, since you are ripping the school that all KU fans love, and thus basically insulting all KU fans.

Besides, think about it, Roy came here and built his program here for 15 years. What you're saying in my view in your post is that Roy wasn't a good enough coach to get it done on his own over here but with North Carolina's help and someone else's recruits he was good enough. And that's basically an insult to Roy as a coach.

Look, Roy Williams, great coach, great guy, he did great things with this Carolina team, and he deserved the NC. Congrats to him. There's no reason to rip KU basketball, which is gonna be just fine in the long run, and which'll probably be back in the final four before too long. I know you're saying it's aimed at the fans who were talking crap and not the majority of people, but if that's the case, just go after said fans, leave the school out of it.

Props to you guys on winning the NC...

I know for a fact KU will be fine, we done the same damn thing one year not that long ago to a team called Weber State, they kicked our ass with 5 big ass white boys, the center was like 25 and had 2 kids at the time for Weber state and they punked us.

KU has a great coach, and KU fans are proud of KU, they should be, they run a very respectable program and deserve the success they have.

They will always be good, they may have an off year or two like we have but KU will always be an elite team. Too much tradition and too much pride to be any other way.

DaWolf
04-05-2005, 08:31 AM
I know for a fact KU will be fine, we done the same damn thing one year not that long ago to a team called Weber State, they kicked our ass with 5 big ass white boys, the center was like 25 and had 2 kids at the time for Weber state and they punked us.

KU has a great coach, and KU fans are proud of KU, they should be, they run a very respectable program and deserve the success they have.

They will always be good, they may have an off year or two like we have but KU will always be an elite team. Too much tradition and too much pride to be any other way.

Good on ya man. Good luck in the future. We'll probably meet up in the tourney one of these days... :thumb:

Braincase
04-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Most of my animosity towards NC is due more to obnoxious Tarheel fans rather than Roy or the team. I think this thread more than adequately justifies my position.

Phobia
04-05-2005, 08:50 AM
I really hate showing my ass because some good KU fans may be reading and it's not my intention to blanket slam every KU fan out there, as I said before, I admire and like the KU basketball program but if I have to talk a little sh!t and mask my feellings toward KU for a while to take a boat paddle to the loser scum here (they know who they are) then so be it.

So far, you've named one guy. Can't this be conducted via smoke signal instead of shotgunning the entire board?

BR547
04-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Most of my animosity towards NC is due more to obnoxious Tarheel fans rather than Roy or the team. I think this thread more than adequately justifies my position.

I think the KU trash (like yourself and not the good KU fans) are having a hard time dealing with the fact the ROY brought it home and he brought the hardware back to Carolina... fells good doesn't it? Makes you want to cry doesn't it.

Get the F over it and get used to it, as long as Roy has his health you are gonna see the Tarheels ranked up at the top or close to it every damn year, then when he retires we will get another to do the same thing, maybe even a guy like SELF that wants to play at the #1 college basketball job in the NCAA.

and Phobia , I am not shotgunning your whole board, I am in the romper room and have responded on 1 thread applauding a post made , I got attacked there so I responded

It is not my intention to trash any board and I will not do so, but I just want to get my point across to the Whiners that there is a new sheriff in town and he wheres Carolina Blue and his name is Roy and after all the smack they spewed for months, they deserve what they get, in a day or so when I have wrenched the life out of the last loser here, I will disappear again and not bother a sould but some of these b@stards deserve what they are getting and you know it as well as I do.... I will keep it clean and I will not start another thread but if I get slandered I deserve the right to fire back.

RR

BR547
04-05-2005, 10:04 AM
And I don't want to talk to Skip in private I don't associate with scum.

Phobia
04-05-2005, 10:13 AM
and Phobia , I am not shotgunning your whole board, I am in the romper room and have responded on 1 thread applauding a post made , I got attacked there so I responded

It is not my intention to trash any board and I will not do so, but I just want to get my point across to the Whiners that there is a new sheriff in town and he wheres Carolina Blue and his name is Roy and after all the smack they spewed for months, they deserve what they get, in a day or so when I have wrenched the life out of the last loser here, I will disappear again and not bother a sould but some of these b@stards deserve what they are getting and you know it as well as I do.... I will keep it clean and I will not start another thread but if I get slandered I deserve the right to fire back.

RR

My point is that you offer zero value to our site. I didn't mean attacking the entire board literally. Your problem seems to be with one or two people but your threads (which haven't been contained to the Romper Room, FWIW), disparrage all KU fans. You're a classic troll. I don't know why you can't see that.

You're the equivelent of a guy who got run off the road by one trucker going to truckingboards.com and mouthing off to all the drivers there. His problem is with one guy, but he's stereotyped them all together. You know you're wrong and you persist.

BR547
04-05-2005, 10:15 AM
My point is that you offer zero value to our site. I didn't mean attacking the entire board literally. Your problem seems to be with one or two people but your threads (which haven't been contained to the Romper Room, FWIW), disparrage all KU fans. You're a classic troll. I don't know why you can't see that.

You're the equivelent of a guy who got run off the road by one trucker going to truckingboards.com and mouthing off to all the drivers there. His problem is with one guy, but he's stereotyped them all together. You know you're wrong and you persist.

Well ok, I will shut up then and go away.

Cya

RR

Phobia
04-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Well ok, I will shut up then and go away.

Cya

RR

Thank you. Next time you come back, bring some value to the table, please. We liked you when you had some perspective. This troll shit is worthless.

Iowanian
04-05-2005, 10:45 AM
I wish the search function was operational.

I'd swear that R@iduhc@ck-smoker called the planet a bunch of names, said he didn't need it, like it and wouldn't come back if begged. there was some of that on the mange too.

You're all class, numbnuts.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 10:21 AM
You piece of shit scum bucket. Why don't you log on when Skip is online and take your beating down like the dog you are...... Now go get back in bed with your sister......asshole.