PDA

View Full Version : In the grand tradition of poop threads

kc rush
04-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I had to take a poop a few minutes ago. Not bragging, just stating the facts. I went to my preferred stall but had to use the other one instead because someone had left a poop smudge on the seat and I wasn't about to touch it.

Our company has the entire second floor of the building we are in, so I can be 99% certain that the culprit was someone that works in my office. I might expect to see that at a public park, but in a professional office building I would think that people would have the common courtesy to clean up after themselves.

Its not like the guy could have missed it either, unless they were wearing a neck brace that holds their head in a forward locked position or the force of their pooping blew them right out of the bathroom door with no chance of seeing the mess they made. I haven't seen any neck braces around here or heard any explosions.

ChiTown
04-05-2005, 10:01 AM
I love pooping threads................

seclark
04-05-2005, 10:05 AM
bet you left it there yesterday, slacker...take your $hits on your own time.
sec

Mark M
04-05-2005, 10:06 AM
I love pooping threads................

That's gotta be uncomfortable ...

MM
~~;)

Bootlegged
04-05-2005, 10:10 AM
I'll never forget working in the office where the mens/womens walls were attached. As I left the mens room, I followed what at one time was the office hottie coming from the ladies, only now to be forever referred to as "Machine Gun Sally". :shake:

Iowanian
04-05-2005, 10:11 AM
these types of threads are just uncivilized.