PDA

View Full Version : Those of you serious about tickets in 2005

dtebbe
04-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Call it a mid-life crisis, but I have ended up with nine total season tickets for this year, most of which I will not be able to use. If you are **SERIOUS** about wanting tickets to most of the games, and are willing to buy early (as soon as the schedule is released) I will have good tickets for you at face value.

Here are my seat locations:
4 seats - Sec 327 Row 26
3 seats - Sec 111 Row 27
2 seats - Sec 123 Row 39

The "catch"
1. Must have cash in hand, ready to buy within 2 weeks of the final schedule being released.
2. Must be willing to buy at least 4 games at face value, one of which must be a pre-season game.
3. Must promise to use the seats yourself, I don't want ticket brokers selling my seats.

I'm not gonna cherry pick, and even if I do, I will only pick from one location for each primo game. Buying a preseason game will ensure you get dibbs at primo (aka Donkey) games and also a shot at playoff tickets (determined by how many tickets you buy).

I view this as a partnership, and am trying to find a long-term "partner" to share tickets with. Some day I may end up back in MO/KS, and I **MUST** have good seats for chiefs games :)

So PM me if you are interested, give me an idea of which location and how many games you would like (ok to mix and match locations) and we'll go from there.

DT

Bowser
04-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I might be interested in your two tickets for the season at section 123.
Check your PM's, and shoot me one back......

Dallas Chief
04-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Check your PM's.. Interested in 4 games for seats in 111.

Dallas Chief
04-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Check your PM's again. Thanks!!!