PDA

View Full Version : I'mmmm minding my own bidnesssss

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 03:38 PM
I ain't doing
nothing wrong
I ain't doing
nothing wrong.

Nothing like a functional internet connection, cold beer and a li'l Sevendust.

*Note: Lyrics quotation releases Bob Dole from Bob Dole's 3rd person schtick requirement. You have not busted Bob Dole, so STF down and STF up.

morphius
04-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Of course I tried to connect the Bob Dole radio today to switch up the music a bit, and all I get is some error about there being too many connections, please pay us to listen.

Screw that.

Monty
04-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Sevendust.....now you're talking. :thumb:

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Of course I tried to connect the Bob Dole radio today to switch up the music a bit, and all I get is some error about there being too many connections, please pay us to listen.

Screw that.

Bob Dole stopped paying for that thing about a year ago when they decided to up the cost to founding broadcasters. It's still listed?

morphius
04-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Bob Dole stopped paying for that thing about a year ago when they decided to up the cost to founding broadcasters. It's still listed?
Yup, sure is.

Calcountry
04-06-2005, 04:24 PM
*Note: Lyrics quotation releases Bob Dole from Bob Dole's 3rd person schtick requirement. You have not busted Bob Dole, so STF down and STF up
lmao, and all this time, I thought that was for real. ROFL

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 04:29 PM
lmao, and all this time, I thought that was for real. ROFL

People are always amazed when they meet Bob Dole in person and he converses like any other drunk moron.