PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy your gas

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Yes this is something that was e-mailed to me so take it fwiw... it seems to be a pretty good idea though. What you do guys think?

-----------------

Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even be good for us. The Saudis are boycotting American goods... we should return the favor.... by boycotting their GAS.

Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends.

It might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.............................205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..............144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil...................130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway........117,740,000 barrels
Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo.......................0 barrels
Sunoco....................0 barrels
Conoco....................0 barrels
Sinclair.....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips.................0 barrels
Hess........................0 barrels
ARCO.......................0 barrels

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

Buy your gas from any of the companies that DON'T buy Saudi oil and help take your country back!

RedNFeisty
04-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Normally I use QT or Phillips. I have started using Phillips more often due to QT making me pre-pay. I don't want to ****ing pre-pay, I don't know how much I want!!

Everyday I prove to myself what an intellect I really am, I have been using Phillips for years. I knew I didn't want to help pad the wallets of those cock suckers.

seclark
04-08-2005, 08:23 AM
2.25 in ne missouri...cost me $20 for the wife to mow the lawn.
sec

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Normally I use QT or Phillips. I have started using Phillips more often due to QT making me pre-pay. I don't want to ****ing pre-pay, I don't know how much I want!!

Everyday I prove to myself what an intellect I really am, I have been using Phillips for years. I knew I didn't want to help pad the wallets of those cock suckers.
Good woman!..... and I agree about pre-pay. How the **** do I know how much it's gonna take to fill the ****in' tank?!!!!

ExtremeChief
04-08-2005, 08:28 AM
ummm.... false

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/saudigas.asp

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-08-2005, 08:31 AM
ummm.... false

lovely.

:cuss:

Bwana
04-08-2005, 08:37 AM
ummm.... false

LOL, I was just about to post that. About a year ago someone else got caught in the same trap and posted the same thing.

jynni
04-08-2005, 09:48 AM

Just get one of their Pump Start or Quick Start or whatever they're called card. The allow you to start the pump and then pay cash inside once your done.

Though, I wonder if people not paying for gas was really that big of a problem. Or I guess they don't have to worry about watching the pumps so much.

StcChief
04-08-2005, 11:40 AM
I have been using BP/Phillips/Citco for years for this reason.

Don't support the big guys period.

Hoover
04-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Sinclair

I buy local stuff. I always get gas from the station that is locally owned, not owned my some company. Putting money into local people pocket is better than sending it to some CEO I do not know.

ROYC75
04-08-2005, 12:27 PM
It might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.............................205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco..............144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil...................130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway........117,740,000 barrels
Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo.......................0 barrels
Sunoco....................0 barrels
Conoco....................0 barrels
Sinclair.....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips.................0 barrels
Hess........................0 barrels