PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday and beer thirty is around the corner

Duck Dog
04-08-2005, 03:53 PM
:toast:

After this week, I'm damn sure ready to belly up tonight.

Here's to:

Being Single

Seeing Double

Sleeping Triple, and

Having Multiples!

Cheers

Wrasse
04-08-2005, 03:56 PM
The SO asked if I was going by the beer store on the way home...

I just laughed.

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Beer thirty got her about 52 minutes ago...

Try to keep up.

SCTrojan
04-08-2005, 03:57 PM
:toast:

After this week, I'm damn sure ready to belly up tonight.

I echo that sentiment. Good week. Demands a celebration.

Duck Dog
04-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Beer thirty got her about 52 minutes ago...

Try to keep up.

:cuss:

I'll catch up!

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 04:03 PM
I've got my work cut out for me. My neighbor's having a bbq/party tomorrow afternoon, and we need to have a fresh keg in the ole kegerator for it. Which means I have to polish off a keg of Amberbock tonight.

Oh, the humanity!

Calcountry
04-08-2005, 04:04 PM
I've got my work cut out for me. My neighbor's having a bbq/party tomorrow afternoon, and we need to have a fresh keg in the ole kegerator for it. Which means I have to polish off a keg of Amberbock tonight.That is some serious shit man, YOU HAVE A KEG TA DUST!!1

SCTrojan
04-08-2005, 04:08 PM
I have to polish off a keg of Amberbock tonight.

I hope you've invited friends.

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 04:08 PM
I hope you've invited friends.

That would require that he have some.

Calcountry
04-08-2005, 04:10 PM
That would require that he have some.Friends or no, dusting off a kegger is serious business and is not to be entered into lightly, a committment not easily broken.

He MUST DUST.

SCTrojan
04-08-2005, 04:12 PM
That would require that he have some.

I'd befriend someone who had a keg to dust.

CosmicPal
04-08-2005, 04:17 PM
I've got a bachelor party to go to tonight. Not sure where it will lead, but it better include some of the following: booze, broads, branding irons, and something eventually broken...

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 04:18 PM
I've got a bachelor party to go to tonight. Not sure where it will lead, but it better include some of the following: booze, broads, branding irons, and something eventually broken...

Given your age, isn't the "broken" part pretty much a given?

Bwana
04-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Some old hide my wife works with is getting married tonight. :shake: I don't even know this gal, but I am going to the reception for the sake of my wife. I will be sucking down a few free cocktails and getting the hell out of there.

CosmicPal
04-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Given your age, isn't the "broken" part pretty much a given?

Nothing broken here....

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Nothing broken here....

Yet.

CosmicPal
04-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Yet.

Are you putting a hex on me?

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Are you putting a hex on me?

There are only a couple of people that would be the recipient of a Bob Dole Hex, and you're not one of them.

Rest easy, cosmic brother.

Chest Rockwell
04-08-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm not exactly sure how much beer is left in the keg. Friends may not be necessary.

Good man.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more: I don't like to drink alone...but I will.

SCTrojan
04-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Good man.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more: I don't like to drink alone...but I will.......IF I HAVE TO

Edited your post just a bit.

SCTrojan
04-08-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm not exactly sure how much beer is left in the keg. Friends may not be necessary.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Make the Planet proud, my friend.

Bob Dole
04-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Good man.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more: I don't like to drink alone...but I will.

If Bob Dole has told you once, Bob Dole has told you a million times.

Stop exaggerating.

CosmicPal
04-08-2005, 04:38 PM
There are only a couple of people that would be the recipient of a Bob Dole Hex, and you're not one of them.

Rest easy, cosmic brother.

Whew....I'll rest a little easier, but if I see a stairwell tonight, I'm not going down it. Just to be certain.

Chest Rockwell
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I drink alone almost every day. I like it just fine.

I prefer to have the luxury of someone that could (Not saying they would, that would require they quit laughing, put down the camera, and stop defiling my body with magic markers, which is probably just asking too much of my friends in my opinion. I'll not judge them for that.) save me from drowning in a puddle of my own vomit, or the toilet bowl if need be.

That said, I don't mind drinking by myself if need be either.

Chest Rockwell
04-08-2005, 04:40 PM
If Bob Dole has told you once, Bob Dole has told you a million times.

Stop exaggerating.

Heh.

Sorry.

It'll NEVER happen again.

Whoops.

CosmicPal
04-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Heh... can't wait for Cosmic's thread tomorrow...

[setup to story] ...so, anyway, I'm standing at the top of this stairwell, and I hesitate and kinda chuckle thinking of the beer thirty thread from yesterday. Well, I guess some drunk behind me got impatient, cause all of a sudden I heard, "Go, f*cker!" and got a shove in the back. Went tumbling down the stairs and now have a broken arm/leg/penis. Thanks a lot, Bob Dole! :cuss:

Ged....now I just might have to stay home from the bachelor party. You guys will have me all freaked out tonight watching for falling pianos, banana peels on the floor, and unattended ladders.

Chest Rockwell
04-08-2005, 04:44 PM
You haven't learned to pass out on your side yet?

No. That would be a handy skill though. Can it be learned, or is it just one of those things that the truly gifted are born with?

Chest Rockwell
04-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Sure it's something that can be learned. Here, allow me to teach you:

When you get drunk, pass out on your side.

There ya go.

Ahhhh. The genius lies in its simplicity.

Think I'll go practice now.

dtrain
04-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Barcadi o'clock has arrived!!! :Pinky: :toast: :BLVD:

CosmicPal
04-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Sure it's something that can be learned. Here, allow me to teach you:

When you get drunk, pass out on your side.

There ya go.

I believe it was Dean Martin who once said, "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without falling down."

or something like that...