04-09-2005, 05:18 PM
As performed by stuffed dolls.

http://www.cggallery.com/seven/

nbkc fan
04-09-2005, 06:20 PM
nice to see a stuffed doll act better than Brad Pitt

siberian khatru
04-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Pitt shouldn't have killed Spacey. That's exactly what Spacey wanted. He should've pulled the gun back and walked away, with Spacey going apeshit screaming "NO! YOU COME BACK HERE!" At the end, Pitt finally would have the upper hand.

DenverChief
04-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Pitt shouldn't have killed Spacey. That's exactly what Spacey wanted. He should've pulled the gun back and walked away, with Spacey going apeshit screaming "NO! YOU COME BACK HERE!" At the end, Pitt finally would have the upper hand.
or just popped him in the kneecaps

AirForceChief
04-10-2005, 09:00 AM
I just can't let this slip quitely away...

bump.

mcan
04-10-2005, 10:49 AM
nice to see a stuffed doll act better than Brad Pitt

Uhh... I hope you're joking.

Ever since Terry Gilliam got ahold of him in in 12 Monkeys, there have been few better acters working today. On the other hand, Morgon Freeman is VERY hit and miss. He is great in some things (IE: Shawshank/Miss Daisy) and terrible in others (Deep Impact/Along Came A Spider/Dreamcatcher)... The fact that he's got a great face for film and he's got a fantastic timbre to his voice is the only reason why he's gotten by this far. He's just not that good.

nbkc fan
04-10-2005, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=mcan]Uhh... I hope you're joking.

12 Monkeys was good, watched that last night. I just thought his acting at the end ruined an otherwise great movie for me.

mcan
04-10-2005, 11:21 AM
12 Monkeys was good, watched that last night. I just thought his acting at the end ruined an otherwise great movie for me.

I thought it was steller. It's OK if we disagree though, you'll just have to come to terms with the fact that you're wrong though... :)

What I like about it though: he seems like he's about to throw up, because his mind and his heart are telling him two different things. Spacy had been trying to get in his head the whole car trip, and they had JUST been talking about abusing prisoners, so Brad doesn't believe him. But as the seconds tick away and he sees how FREAKED out his partner is, he starts to realize the truth. You actually see him wrestle with his wrath... Not anger... But something more. He just wants Spacy to die. He shoots him with an attitude of "FU_K it, nobody will miss him anyway" mixed with disgust over his wife's death. IMO, a lesser actor would have just played the "wrath" emotion and played it very angry... that would not have been a bold choice, and has no place in a Fincher film...

Mr. Laz
04-10-2005, 11:26 AM
or just popped him in the kneecaps
nope ... shot him the spine

paralyssis is worth than death

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Uhh... I hope you're joking.

Ever since Terry Gilliam got ahold of him in in 12 Monkeys, there have been few better acters working today.Agreed. And that was easily one of his (Pitt's) best performances.

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2005, 12:36 PM
nope ... shot him the spine

paralyssis is worth than deathLet's ask Christo--err, nevermind.

Deberg_1990
04-10-2005, 04:38 PM

This is exactly why this movie is a classic. The movie was great up until the last 15 minutes, then it achieved "classic" status. I love movies that are not afraid to go against the grain.The Hero doesnt win the bad guy does.

Pants
04-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Agreed. And that was easily one of his (Pitt's) best performances.

AWWWW. WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!! WHAT'S IN THE F*CKING BOX?!

Nzoner
04-10-2005, 04:41 PM
This is exactly why this movie is a classic. The movie was great up until the last 15 minutes, then it achieved "classic" status. I love movies that are not afraid to go against the grain.The Hero doesnt win the bad guy does.

Exactly the reason I love The Vanishing and not that POS remake with Jeff Bridges and Keifer Sutherland.