PDA

View Full Version : Is your child a hacker?

Nightfyre
04-11-2005, 01:29 AM
ROFL http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

Ultra Peanut
04-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Script kiddy is more like it...

Ultra Peanut
04-11-2005, 01:43 AM
http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2002.5.7.101927.6086.html

# DALnet - an acronym for "DSL, ADSL and LAN Network", this server is specially optimised for those with high-bandwidth Internet connections.
# EFnet - standing for "Electronic Faces Network", this is the oldest and most popular server. This server is a great place for newcomers to Comic Chat to get advice on how to make the most of their software.
# Undernet - while DALnet is optimised for users with fast Internet connections, Undernet caters for those with slower dial-up links.Heh.

Hammock Parties
04-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Hacker is such an overused word. It used to mean something.

Hammock Parties
04-11-2005, 01:56 AM
Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL.
ROFL

Moron.

Hammock Parties
04-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Jesus this guy is a dipshit:

2. Are you finding programs on your computer that you don't remember installing?

Your son will probably try to install some hacker software. He may attempt to conceal the presence of the software in some way, but you can usually find any new programs by reading through the programs listed under "Install/Remove Programs" in your control panel. Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

Hammock Parties
04-11-2005, 02:00 AM
OK, now I'm questioning if this site is not tongue in cheek:

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

Pants
04-11-2005, 02:12 AM
Goat, the whole article is a joke (I think), since nobody is THAT f*cking stupid. And with these words - I'm out, bitches.

KCChiefsMan
04-11-2005, 02:17 AM
9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

ROFL