PDA

View Full Version : WR Bradford off the market...

shaneo69
04-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Texans | Bradford Re-signed - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:43:41 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Houston Texans have re-signed WR Corey Bradford to a one-year, $800,000 deal.

I woulda liked to get this guy. But I'd rather have KJ.

Mr. Laz
04-11-2005, 04:47 PM
i think i would rather have bradford

patteeu
04-11-2005, 06:25 PM
i think i would rather have bradford

I've got your number fella. You were just waiting either (a) for the Chiefs to sign one of them, in which case you would say you prefer the other or (b) for one of them to sign with another team, in which case you say that's the one you preferred. :p

Mr. Laz
04-11-2005, 07:08 PM
I've got your number fella. You were just waiting either (a) for the Chiefs to sign one of them, in which case you would say you prefer the other or (b) for one of them to sign with another team, in which case you say that's the one you preferred. :p
nlm nlm

heh... nah, i've always thought bradford could be a pretty good receiver from back in his packer days.

i just gotta wonder about kevin johnson ... why can't he stay on 1 team?

bradford does almost as much as johnson, but he doesn't start.

something's hinky in kevin johnson land and if we have options, i would rather not find out first hand.

jspchief
04-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Ex-Packer WR? No thanks.

Favre has a knack for making mediocre WRs look good, then they all suck again when they go elsewhere.

ChiefsCountry
04-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Ex-Packer WR? No thanks.

Favre has a knack for making mediocre WRs look good, then they all suck again when they go elsewhere.

Umm he has been gone from Green Bay for four years.

jspchief
04-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Umm he has been gone from Green Bay for four years.

I realize that. He's sucked ever since he left GB too. Exactly my point.