PDA

View Full Version : Draft Party

papasmurf
04-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Not sure if this has been posted but looks like a lot of fun.

https://www.kcchiefs.com/register/draft/

tommykat
04-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Bump.......

Papa told me about this today, sounds like fun! Anyone going to try to go????

Phobia
04-14-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm guessing the superfans will be there.

If you guys make a special trip, I might come out. Honestly, I don't watch the draft very often. It's a pretty painful way to ruin a saturday, IMO.

tommykat
04-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm guessing the superfans will be there.

If you guys make a special trip, I might come out. Honestly, I don't watch the draft very often. It's a pretty painful way to ruin a saturday, IMO.

Well I got Papa in touch with a friend and he now has season tickets end zone I think it's 10 rows up.........AM I GOING TO BE THERE?? You bet your ass!!! :)

Phobia
04-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Well I got Papa in touch with a friend and he now has season tickets end zone I think it's 10 rows up.........AM I GOING TO BE THERE?? You bet your ass!!! :)

That's pretty cool. Congrats, PS.

xfactor
04-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Yes the KCSUPERFANS will be out there. It is a blast and would encourage any of you guys that aren't doing anything else to come join us. $15 will get you barbeque buffet,Chiefs gift pack. Lamar,DV,CP,current players,ex-players all will be in attendance.

jspchief
04-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Yea, should be about as fun as a baby's funeral....

Do you guys have no memory of the last decade worth of drafts? The riot should be entertaining.

The Bad Guy
04-15-2005, 07:51 AM
If you would pay 15 dollars to sit there with the braintrust that has screwed up the last 3 drafts then you must really hate life.

Spending draft day with the Chiefs is like an 8-year old spending the day with Santa Claus right after he didn't get the toy he wanted for Xmas.

Bowser
04-15-2005, 07:53 AM
I might have actually paid money to be at the draft party when we took Larry Johnson. That could have been entertaining to watch.......

whoman69
04-15-2005, 07:54 AM
I think most on the board here would not go for fear of being thrown in jail. When I'm at home, I can't be arrested for shouting, "Dammit Carl, you need to die, you f#cking nazi bastard. I'll hunt you down 'til the end of my days."
Looks like it could be an expensive day too. $20 first ticket, $15 additional and $25 at the gate. You know they're going to charge the full $18 for parking as well.

The Bad Guy
04-15-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm actually going to NY for the draft this year. If you see someone throwing rocks at the Chiefs helmet or Tagliabue when they announce the Chiefs 2nd round pick that's me.