PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet College homer mock

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm bored, and these are off the top of my head, but have fun with it.

1st round: Matt Roth, DE, Iowa
2nd round: Fabian Washington, CB, Nebraska
3rd round: CJ Mosely, DT, Missouri
4th round: Darren Sproles, RB, Kansas State
5th round: David McMillian, DE, Kansas
6th round: Dante Ridgeway, WR, Ball State
7th round: Danny Wimprine, QB, Memphis (state)

Mr. Kotter
04-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Washington will be gone; and if Sproles is chosen....it better be later than the Fourth round. McMillan is over-rated too....but if we could get him there... :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Washington will be gone; and if Sproles is chosen....it better be later than the Fourth round. McMillan is over-rated too....but if we could get him there... :hmmm:
Fabian might fall off in the 2nd round due to the amount of DB's that are better than him in the first.

Sproles could go as early as the 3rd, to as late as the 6th. He has raised his stock immensely (combine, senior bowl, workouts, etc..). He is tied for the fastest back in the draft (JJ Arrington).

McMillan has some good speed for his size. Could turn him in to a LB.

SCTrojan
04-13-2005, 07:33 PM
That certainly is a Big 12-centric draft. Everything depends on how the draft (and Surtain) unfolds, but I don't like the DE pick for the first round.

Pants
04-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Sproles could go as early as the 3rd, to as late as the 6th. He has raised his stock immensely (combine, senior bowl, workouts, etc..). He is tied for the fastest back in the draft (JJ Arrington).

Yeah, too bad he's a midget and fumbles more than Q. Sanders.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, too bad he's a midget and fumbles more than Q. Sanders.
Ok, Skip Towne.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
That certainly is a Big 12-centric draft. Everything depends on how the draft (and Surtain) unfolds, but I don't like the DE pick for the first round.
Its not a realistic draft at all. Its just for the College FB homers on this board. Heh. I even gave Ball State some love.

Pants
04-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Ok, Skip Towne.

LOL, what? That's been my mantra right after we raped the wild pussies.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:40 PM
LOL, what? That's been my mantra right after we raped the wild pussies.
Heh. Congrats on your 3 point raping. I can't wait till the next game. We'll get our scoreboard back.

Thankfully..there aren't too many KU football fans around here. It made that loss much easier.

Pants
04-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Heh. Congrats on your 3 point raping. I can't wait till the next game. We'll get our scoreboard back.

Thankfully..there aren't too many KU football fans around here. It made that loss much easier.

Dude, I know 3 points is raping. I thought it was the "thrashing" rule that everyboy sticks to on CP. My bad. I know KSU has been owning KU in football for a while, so it's all good.

SCTrojan
04-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Its not a realistic draft at all. Its just for the College FB homers on this board. Heh. I even gave Ball State some love.

Well, you got me. I missed the now obvious satire of your original post.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Dude, I know 3 points is raping. I thought it was the "thrashing" rule that everyboy sticks to on CP. My bad. I know KSU has been owning KU in football for a while, so it's all good.
Those times are over, for now, me thinks. Mangino has his kids playing, something TA couldn't do. I thought I saw TA falling asleep on the sidelines a couple time. He was basically a shitty John Mackovic. Mangino will still have to get more talent, though.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Well, you got me. I missed the now obvious satire of your original post.
Sorry, no Trojans allowed! :p

SCTrojan
04-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Sorry, no Trojans allowed! :p

Yeah, well, I'm used to that here in the Midwest.

Pants
04-13-2005, 08:01 PM

OMFG. I meant to say 3 points is NOT raping.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 08:01 PM
OMFG. I meant to say 3 points is NOT raping.
OMFG. I got your point.

Pants
04-13-2005, 08:08 PM
OMFG. I got your point.

Like, whatever.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Like, whatever.
Hey Metrocock, are you doing anything for Draft day? Want to organize a Lawrence watch party?

Pants
04-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey Metrocock, are you doing anything for Draft day? Want to organize a Lawrence watch party?

Umm, I don't know yet. I suck at organizing, but I'd come to one f'sho if I wasn't doing anything.

Saulbadguy
04-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Umm, I don't know yet. I suck at organizing, but I'd come to one f'sho.
Yeah. I wouldn't put you in charge of organizing it. Its Saturday, April 23rd. I know its pretty early in the morning (heh), but I figure some sort of alchohol/bar related activity on Mass would suffice.

Pants
04-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah. I wouldn't put you in charge of organizing it. Its Saturday, April 23rd. I know its pretty early in the morning (heh), but I figure some sort of alchohol/bar related activity on Mass would suffice.

Sounds good as of now. I guess I could use my friends fake, or you'll just have to buy for me (I'll pay back of course and buy you some in return).

Spicy McHaggis
04-13-2005, 10:20 PM

I might be up for some early morning beverages on Mass if I don't have to work.