PDA

View Full Version : My contribution to the planet.

JimNasium
04-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Some people cure diseases. Others are peacemakers. Some are world famous physicists. Others write novels or create works of art. Me? My contribution to the Planet has been 7,000 posts about nothing and my most notable thread has been deleted at my request. Essentially I’ve stuck to my Cool Hand Luke mantra. I ain't got nothin' and sometimes nothin's a pretty cool hand.

Vegas_Dave
04-14-2005, 02:02 PM
geek... :)

ptlyon
04-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Congrats - now go get bent

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-14-2005, 02:08 PM
WTF is going on here?

Dinny

JimNasium
04-14-2005, 02:08 PM
WTF is going on here?

Dinny
ROFL

ptlyon
04-14-2005, 02:11 PM
WTF is going on here?

Dinny

Holy crap man - haven't seen you in like, forever!

Jenny Gump
04-14-2005, 02:13 PM
I'd say you are definitely a legend in your own mind.

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Holy crap man - haven't seen you in like, forever!
Don't get around much anymore.

Dinny

HemiEd
04-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Congrats, you and Brain Case help keep it light around here! ROFL

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-14-2005, 02:32 PM
I love the tip
I love the top
I love you better
Than a hog love slop

Dinny

PastorMikH
04-14-2005, 03:03 PM
You've been here for over 4 years and all you have is 7k posts? That's pathetic. ENDelt and gochiefs put up more posts than that in a month.

:)

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Your best threads were during the "Zach Takeover" night of 2005.

Sucks for you.

CosmicPal
04-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Some people cure diseases.

Well, actually the truth is we've only managed to cure one disease: smallpox. All of the other diseases have yet to be cured.

But Hey, congrats on making it to the 7,000 club.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:06 PM
You've been here for over 4 years and all you have is 7k posts? That's pathetic. ENDelt and gochiefs put up more posts than that in a month.

yea I've only been on here 7 months and I have almost 3000, ah how sad that you guys have become my best friends. :p

Phobia
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
yea I've only been on here 7 months and I have almost 3000, ah how sad that you guys have become my best friends. :p

And we haven't even seen your boobs.... yet.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:11 PM
And we haven't even seen your boobs.... yet.
well let me know when your gonna be in Springfield. :p

JimNasium
04-14-2005, 05:12 PM
I'm in Springfield!

Phobia
04-14-2005, 05:13 PM

I figured you and Stump would come up for the 37 Forever weekend in Oct. It's gonna be a time.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm in Springfield!
Damn all kind of people on here live in springfield, do we ever have get togethers?
I like to do that sometime if we could get together on something. :thumb:

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:15 PM
I figured you and Stump would come up for the 37 Forever weekend in Oct. It's gonna be a time.
Great I'd really like to meet a lot of people, will you be reminding us when it gets close? We WILL be there, :p :clap:

Phobia
04-14-2005, 05:15 PM
Damn all kind of people on here live in springfield, do we ever have get togethers?

Springfieldians have get togethers all the time, but nobody shows up.

There will be a ton of Planeteers in KC Oct 14th-16th.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Springfield Planeteers have lots of get-togethers. Just, no one shows up.
What!!!! heck thats no fun, we're gonna have to do something, but hey what can ya do if no one shows up, that would suck :banghead:

Phobia
04-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Great I'd really like to meet a lot of people, will you be reminding us when it gets close?

Unfortunately, I'll be frequently reminding you from now until then. You'll probably tire of hearing about it.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:17 PM

count us in definately.
Man now I can't wait, like waiting on Christmas in Oct. :clap:

Calcountry
04-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Congrats - now go get bentYeah, what he said. :thumb:

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:26 PM
count us in definately.
Man now I can't wait, like waiting on Christmas in Oct. :clap:
Everyone will be waiting to see your boobs. Thank God those of us that cant attend know that many attending Planeteers carry digital cameras to these events so that they can share with the rest of us. :p

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Everyone will be waiting to see your boobs. Thank God those of us that cant attend know that many attending Planeteers carry digital cameras to these events so that they can share with the rest of us. :p
Where did you guys come up with the idea I had big or wonderful boobs?
I have said I'd like to have a enlargement, mine look fine for my build, but they are not huge. I'll try to make them grow before Oct. :p

PastorMikH
04-14-2005, 05:29 PM
all kind of people on here live in springfield, do we ever have get togethers?

I was in Springtown last May and 3 Planeteers showed up to meet me. From my understanding, that was the largest gathering of Springfield Planeteers up to that time. I think Jazzzlover tied that number since then, maybe beat me by one, I'm not sure.

That gathering consisted of:
Me (and the wife)
TommyKat
PapaSmurf
JimGaysium

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:32 PM
I have said I'd like to have a enlargement, mine look fine for my build, but they are not huge. I'll try to make them grow before Oct. :p
I challenge you to find where I said anywhere on any thread that you had BIG or WONDERFUL boobs.

Besides, if you pose for a few photos, I can take the pics into Photoshop and GIVE YOU big, wonderful boobs. The bonus to this plan is that it's waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than that operation you want. :p

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:34 PM
I was in Springtown last May and 3 Planeteers showed up to meet me. From my understanding, that was the largest gathering of Springfield Planeteers up to that time. I think Jazzzlover tied that number since then, maybe beat me by one, I'm not sure.

That gathering consisted of:
Me (and the wife)
TommyKat
PapaSmurf
JimGaysium

sounds like the one at TK, me stumppy, TK, and Skiptown :rolleyes:

Bowser
04-14-2005, 05:36 PM

You're a chick talking to a bunch of guys on a football BB. Of course we want to see your boobs! :rolleyes:

:D

CosmicPal
04-14-2005, 05:37 PM
I went to a party one weekend in Springfield....you peeps are weird down there.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:37 PM
I challenge you to find where I said anywhere on any thread that you had BIG or WONDERFUL boobs.

Besides, if you pose for a few photos, I can take the pics into Photoshop and GIVE YOU big, wonderful boobs. The bonus to this plan is that it's waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than that operation you want. :p
well long as everyone doesn't have BIG expectations. :p

Stumppy always says that mine are fine the way they are and he wouldn't like it if I had an enlargement, any man that says that, I call BS.
like he wouldn't like for my boobs to be bigger, yea right. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
04-14-2005, 05:38 PM

Judging from some of the pics of the lardasses on here I'd say more like 25-30 tons.

badgirl
I went to a party one weekend in Springfield....you peeps are weird down there.

I have only lived here 3 years, and it took some getting used to, but everyone I've met are really nice. :thumb:

badgirl
Judging from some of the pics of the lardasses on here I'd say more like 25-30 tons.
ROFL ROFL

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:40 PM
You're a chick talking to a bunch of guys on a football BB. Of course we want to see your boobs! :rolleyes:

well thats fine, I would expect that, but it seems by boobs come into play on several other threads, did Skip tell you guys something? :hmmm:

Bowser
04-14-2005, 05:41 PM

NEVER beg!

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:44 PM

Stumppy always says that mine are fine the way they are and he wouldn't like it if I had an enlargement, any man that says that, I call BS.
like he wouldn't like for my boobs to be bigger, yea right. :rolleyes:
I've never understood the fascination with BIG BOOBS. Oh sure, theres the occasional titty f*ck but lets face it, theres far better places to lay your pipe. BIG BOOBS sag faster and develop unsightly stretch marks. I'll take average size boobs over BIG BOOBS any day.

Phobia
04-14-2005, 05:45 PM

Why don't you show up and say that to my lardass face?

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:47 PM
NEVER beg!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=40346&stc=1
Being the avid Trek fan I am, I have to say that if you're going to use a pic of Kirk ...

at least ....

type it ...

like ...

every ...

word ...

is it's own ...

sentence!

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:48 PM
I've never understood the fascination with BIG BOOBS. Oh sure, theres the occasional titty f*ck but lets face it, theres far better places to lay your pipe. BIG BOOBS sag faster and develop unsightly stretch marks. I'll take average size boobs over BIG BOOBS any day.
well I wouldn't want huge ones, mine are average, but I think a lot of cloths look better with bigger ones. :p I am pretty happy with the size I have, I'm not really sure how I'd look with bigger ones cause I am small boned, and I look good right now, I would probably mess it up with a operation.

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:51 PM
well I wouldn't want huge ones, mine are average, but I think a lot of cloths look better with bigger ones. :p I am pretty happy with the size I have, I'm not really sure how I'd look with bigger ones cause I am small boned, and I look good right now, I would probably mess it up with a operation.
Ah ... I understand now. This isnt about wanting bigger boobs. Its about wanting your clothes to look good on you. :doh!:

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Ah ... I understand now. This isnt about wanting bigger boobs. Its about wanting your clothes to look good on you. :doh!:
they look good now, but I'd have more selections with bigger ones, like I have some very formal gowns in the closet, some of them are lowcut and I think they would look better if I had a little bigger boobs. :p

Dang it, lets change the subject :)

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:55 PM
they look good now, but I'd have more selections with bigger ones, like I have some very formal gowns in the closet, some of them are lowcut and I think they would look better if I had a little bigger boobs.
Still, it's all about clothes.

Women ...

badgirl
04-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Still, it's all about clothes.

Women ...
:shrug: I can't help it,:D

4th and Long
04-14-2005, 05:59 PM
:shrug: I can't help it,:D
You're going to hell for telling a lie. ROFL

badgirl
04-14-2005, 06:00 PM
You're going to hell for telling a lie. ROFL
:eek: I'm probably going to hell for a lot worse. ROFL J/K

PastorMikH
04-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Dang it, lets change the subject :)

I agree. Do you guys realize that you are lusting over someone's GRANDMOTHER?

:shake:

:p

badgirl
04-14-2005, 06:11 PM

:deevee: :deevee: I'm gonna get you one of these days. ROFL

Inspector
04-14-2005, 06:16 PM

More than a mouthful is wasted anyway......

Phobia
04-14-2005, 06:38 PM

Brutal.

Brock
04-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Some people cure diseases. Others are peacemakers. Some are world famous physicists. Others write novels or create works of art. Me? My contribution to the Planet has been 7,000 posts about nothing and my most notable thread has been deleted at my request. Essentially I’ve stuck to my Cool Hand Luke mantra. I ain't got nothin' and sometimes nothin's a pretty cool hand.

You're giving yourself too much credit.

PastorMikH
04-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Brutal.

:shrug:

The outfielders were playing in and the pitcher threw a nice flat slow pitch right accross the plate. What was I supposed to do???

Jenson71
04-14-2005, 07:51 PM
You've served us well, comrade.

go bo
04-14-2005, 07:58 PM

like he wouldn't like for my boobs to be bigger, yea right. :rolleyes:well, not all men like huge bazookas...

some men perpetually stuck in junior high school and those with latent homosexual tendencies tend to like smaller, more youthful appearing breasties rather than huge floppy things...

oh, wait...

i like smaller... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Skip Towne
04-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Why don't you show up and say that to my lardass face?
Cause I'm skeered.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Cause I'm skeered.
I believe it is "skuurrred"

badgirl
04-14-2005, 09:43 PM
well, not all men like huge bazookas...

some men perpetually stuck in junior high school and those with latent homosexual tendencies tend to like smaller, more youthful appearing breasties rather than huge floppy things...

oh, wait...

i like smaller... :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wouldn't want HUGE ones just natural looking bigger ones. I just don't know if they would fit though :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
04-14-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm more convinced now than ever that badgirl is some big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls haircut.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm more convinced now than ever that badgirl is some big fat hermaphrodite with a flock of seagulls haircut.
yep your right gochiefs, thats exactly me. :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
04-14-2005, 09:54 PM
yep your right gochiefs, thats exactly me. :rolleyes:

Guilty until proven innocent, that's what I always say.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Guilty until proven innocent, that's what I always say.
you gonna be there in oct? :hmmm:
Ask Skip and TK, I've met them, they'll tell ya what you want to know.

Hammock Parties
04-14-2005, 10:02 PM
you gonna be there in oct? :hmmm:
Ask Skip and TK, I've met them, they'll tell ya what you want to know.

I am not sure...I'll be attending either the Dallas game or the Houston game. It depends on where the Chiefs are in the standings.

Either way it will be my first taste of the Chiefs on the road. And getting my ass beat by planeteers.

badgirl
04-14-2005, 10:09 PM
I meant the 37 Forever get together.

Hammock Parties
04-14-2005, 10:11 PM
I meant the 37 Forever get together.

Oh that. No, of course not.

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 10:18 PM
.... And getting my ass beat by planeteers.

A reoccurring wetdream for you?

Hammock Parties
04-14-2005, 10:22 PM
A reoccurring wetdream for you?

Spank my ass! Spank my ass!

J Diddy
04-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Spank my ass! Spank my ass!

This quote reminded me of the movie "Back to School" with Rodney Dangerfield. The particular scene is at a party where the son is depressed and his friend jumps on the floor and starts acting like an ass.

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 10:49 PM
... I just don't know if they would fit though :hmmm:

There's an easy way to figure that out, heh.... :p

badgirl
04-14-2005, 11:14 PM
There's an easy way to figure that out, heh.... :p
well I'm small framed and I don't know if bigger boobs would look right, I may look top heavy :hmmm:

Mosbonian
04-14-2005, 11:57 PM

Thanks a lot Pastor......I thought you were supposed to cheer people up.

I've been here longer than him and I only have 3900 posts....where do I fit in your book? :harumph:

mmaddog

PastorMikH
04-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Thanks a lot Pastor......I thought you were supposed to cheer people up.

I've been here longer than him and I only have 3900 posts....where do I fit in your book? :harumph:

mmaddog

SLACKER!!!

BTW, I'm headed through Columbia end of next week. How are you liking it there by now?

Hammock Parties
04-15-2005, 12:29 AM
BTW, I'm headed through Columbia end of next week.

Closing up that drug deal? :D

PastorMikH
04-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Closing up that drug deal? :D

Uhm, actually, no. The days of me knowing people in Columbia Missouri to deal with have been over for a long time. I have about as many of those connections as you do nowadays.

Mosbonian
04-15-2005, 12:47 AM
SLACKER!!!

BTW, I'm headed through Columbia end of next week. How are you liking it there by now?

I like it here.....small town with big city perks. I live 5 minutes from work and with gas prices like they are I have gotten the bike out of storage.

There is tons of new things (Bass Pro Shops opened this week) being built here and with Kohl's, Old Navy, Hooter's and an O'Charley's coming in the near future, you have all one really needs without the crappy traffic jams that you get in the bigger cities.

But.....

The school system stinks, and isn't equipped to handle special needs kids, so we have had to homeschool my son.

What are you coming to town for? And what day are you going to be here? Send me a smoke and maybe if you have time, depending on which day you are here, we could at least meet.

mmaddog

Hammock Parties
04-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Uhm, actually, no. The days of me knowing people in Columbia Missouri to deal with have been over for a long time. I have about as many of those connections as you do nowadays.

I was referring to the Columbia more famous for drugs.

You.

The Joke.

Pants
04-15-2005, 01:22 AM
Perhaps you should learn to f*cking spell.

Hahahahahahahaha. OWNED.

JimNasium
04-15-2005, 07:15 AM
Cool. This turned into a boobie thread.

Rain Man
04-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Cool. This turned into a boobie thread.

They all do, eventually.

PastorMikH
04-15-2005, 08:37 AM
What are you coming to town for? And what day are you going to be here? Send me a smoke and maybe if you have time, depending on which day you are here, we could at least meet.

mmaddog

My Graet Aunt in Indiana passed away a little over a month ago. She wanted to be cremated so they held off the memorial service until the weather would be nicer. Stopping off in Columbia Next thurs, picking up my dad and we are headed to Indiana. Then after the memorial and family stuff there, we are heading to Northern Indiana to see my grandmother. Will be back in Columbia the following week for a few days. I'll shoot you a pm when I get a little closer to the time.

I might also be able to arrange my drive so that Phil can buy me a steak for lunch either coming up or heading back.;):)

PastorMikH
04-15-2005, 08:38 AM
I was referring to the Columbia more famous for drugs.

You.

The Joke.

Yeah, I'm the joke and you're the ladie's man. Now we are both liars.

Phobia
04-15-2005, 08:59 AM
I might also be able to arrange my drive so that Phil can buy me a steak for lunch either coming up or heading back.;):)

How about I buy you a monster burger off my smoker.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 09:16 AM
How about I buy you a monster burger off my smoker.

One of your burgers sounds damn good right now.

Jenny Gump
04-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Springfield Planeteers have lots of get-togethers. Just, no one shows up.

I showed up.

teedubya
04-15-2005, 03:56 PM
now you are at 7 Double-0 7 you are way cool now.