View Full Version : NERD ALERT!

Hammock Parties
04-15-2005, 10:08 PM
As a fellow nerd, even I had to laugh at this guy:

ROFL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/bucketless.jpg

Dartgod
04-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Does your dad know you're posting pictures of him on the internet?

Valiant
04-15-2005, 10:21 PM
As a fellow nerd, even I had to laugh at this guy:

ROFL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/bucketless.jpg

Says the nerd who had his bubba fett or whatever costume on for a picture...

Hammock Parties
04-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Says the nerd who had his bubba fett or whatever costume on for a picture...

I wasn't standing at attention with my helmet off like a dork. ROFL

Malcor
04-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Looks like Kevin Harlan...

...or maybe not

Delano
04-15-2005, 10:40 PM
What exactly is so great about playing dress-up like this?

el borracho
04-16-2005, 01:57 AM
Isn't he a little short to be a stormtrooper?

Digital Takawira
04-16-2005, 03:45 AM
aren't you forgetting about...

http://a.abc.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/images/tronman_200.jpg

Rain Man
04-16-2005, 08:45 AM
Just to even out this thread, I think I need to see that picture of the hot female stormtrooper again. Now where was that thread...?

Ebolapox
04-16-2005, 09:00 AM
aren't you forgetting about...

http://a.abc.com/primetime/jimmykimmel/images/tronman_200.jpg

ROFL

classic... nobody could forget TRON!!!

-EBb-

Bowser
04-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Looks like Kevin Harlan...

...or maybe not

I was going to say Mitch Holthus.

badgirl
04-16-2005, 11:26 AM
I would hate being married to some damn fool like the guy in the pic, what a freaking idiot :rolleyes:

Braincase
04-16-2005, 11:30 AM
I would hate being married to some damn fool like the guy in the pic, what a freaking idiot :rolleyes:

Nevermind that he signs alot of paychecks bigger than yours.

Never make fun of nerds. You'll be working for one someday.

badgirl
04-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Nevermind that he signs alot of paychecks bigger than yours.

Never make fun of nerds. You'll be working for one someday.
I don't care about his paychecks, hes a damn idiot, unless it halloween, a man who would dress up like that and stand all proud, is a freak and I wouldn't want to be around him unless it was to make fun of him

Braincase
04-16-2005, 11:42 AM
I don't care about his paychecks, hes a damn idiot, unless it halloween, a man who would dress up like that and stand all proud, is a freak and I wouldn't want to be around him unless it was to make fun of him

Funny. Its OK to dress up like a fool on game day when you're a fan of a team, but dress up because you're a fan of a film or tv show and you're automatically an idiot.

Prejudice has many faces. Do you make fun of guys that dress up in black leather and ride around on Harley's on the weekend? There as much a fan of a genre as this guy is.

I'm a sports fan, a sci-fi fan, and a fan of heavy metal music. The guy has decent gear. It could be worse...

This guy never takes his costume off.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/tigerman.jpg

badgirl
04-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Funny. Its OK to dress up like a fool on game day when you're a fan of a team, but dress up because you're a fan of a film or tv show and you're automatically an idiot.

Prejudice has many faces. Do you make fun of guys that dress up in black leather and ride around on Harley's on the weekend? There as much a fan of a genre as this guy is.

I'm a sports fan, a sci-fi fan, and a fan of heavy metal music. The guy has decent gear. It could be worse...

Well maby part of it is I hate anything sci-fi, Stumppy is always watching the Sci-fi channel and I say why do you watch that stupid crap all the time. :banghead:

Maby your right :(

Bowser
04-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Well maby part of it is I hate anything sci-fi, Stumppy is always watching the Sci-fi channel and I say why do you watch that stupid crap all the time. :banghead:

You sound like my wife, just change out "sci-fi" with "sports".

Braincase
04-16-2005, 11:57 AM

No worries. I always thought it would make a good comedy sketch showing a bunch of overweight white guys making fun of the guys in line for Star Wars... then the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader take off their costumes, and they're all some big mean lookin' brothers.

Taco John
04-16-2005, 11:58 AM
NO! NO! NO!

You've done it all wrong!

It's "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRD ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!"

badgirl
04-16-2005, 12:00 PM
No worries. I always thought it would make a good comedy sketch showing a bunch of overweight white guys making fun of the guys in line for Star Wars... then the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader take off their costumes, and they're all some big mean lookin' brothers.
yea that would be comical. ROFL

Braincase
04-16-2005, 12:03 PM
NO! NO! NO!

You've done it all wrong!

It's "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRD ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!"

Thank you Toby Radloff.

Taco John
04-16-2005, 12:06 PM
GREAT!

No I have to figure out WTF Tony Radloff is...

Taco John
04-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Eh... I'll do it after softball practice...

Snoogans...

jspchief
04-16-2005, 12:14 PM

Welcome to the real world. It's definately hypocritical, but it's also a fact of life. Some hobbies or interests are considered more acceptable or "cooler" than others. People like to build themselves up by tearing others down. When yoy stop and think, the "costume" that I wear on the golf course isn't much different, but somewhere the gods of what's acceptable decided it's okay to dress up for golf (or a Chiefs game, etc.).

badgirl
04-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the real world. It's definately hypocritical, but it's also a fact of life. Some hobbies or interests are considered more acceptable or "cooler" than others. People like to build themselves up by tearing others down. When yoy stop and think, the "costume" that I wear on the golf course isn't much different, but somewhere the gods of what's acceptable decided it's okay to dress up for golf (or a Chiefs game, etc.).
I was joking when I said I'd make fun, but I would think it was strange.
I would never bring someone down to make myself feel better, I went through that with my X-husband, always putting me down, he brought down my self esteem really bad, when in reality people wondered why I was doing with him, I hate people who do that, I never have and never will.

chiefs4me
04-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Eh... I'll do it after softball practice...

Snoogans...

How long since that show has been out..20 years and everytime I watch it, it's like the first time ever...scariest show I have ever seen. I am talking about halloween 1......that show scares the hell out of me still...:deevee:

badgirl
04-16-2005, 12:46 PM
How long since that show has been out..20 years and everytime I watch it, it's like the first time ever...scariest show I have ever seen. I am talking about halloween 1......that show scares the hell out of me still...:deevee:
yea michael myers is the only character that I think really looks scary and the shshshssh hahahaha sound was also scary.

Braincase
04-16-2005, 02:59 PM
GREAT!

No I have to figure out WTF Tony Radloff is...

Ever see "American Splendor"?

milkman
04-16-2005, 06:03 PM

How about if you dress up like this, but don't own a bike, drive a 20 year old Dodge Colt, are 40 years old, and live at home with you're mommy?

whoman69
04-16-2005, 07:00 PM
This picture paints an important lesson. If you're going to take a picture don't put the helmet on first. This guy has major helmet head.

Darkwolfe
04-16-2005, 07:34 PM

It has happened. Though it was Klingon costumes and they can look pretty intimidating anyway. Put it on some dude that stands 6'6" and do it right, I guarantee you won't be laughing at him.. He might know how to use that funny looking blade on his back. :p

Braincase
04-16-2005, 08:51 PM
How about if you dress up like this, but don't own a bike, drive a 20 year old Dodge Colt, are 40 years old, and live at home with you're mommy?

Watch out - I think you just described the X-Factor.

milkman
04-16-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't know about the X-Factor, but I know this guy.
He works the graveyard shift at a gas station, and gets pissed when he's the butt of jokes because of the things I described.

The prblem is, how can one not laugh about him?

Dave Lane
04-16-2005, 09:11 PM
This picture paints an important lesson. If you're going to take a picture don't put the helmet on first. This guy has major helmet head.

No leave on the helmet

Dave

keg in kc
04-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Ever see "American Splendor"?No, but I have seen that classic masturpiece "Splendor in the Ass".

Digital Takawira
04-17-2005, 01:07 AM

most embarassing chiefs fan ever. i can just imagine what other teams say when they see him. he's the chiefs' version of denver's barrell man, or every raiders fan ever.

Delano
04-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Thank you Toby Radloff.

Real Toby: [looking at jellybeans on a tray] I think one might be lime. One might be like mint.
Real Harvey: Well, what's the difference between this and this?
Real Toby: One's cherry, one's cinnamon.
Real Harvey: You can tell that by just looking at them?
Real Toby: Not me. I have to put it in my mouth first.

Braincase
04-17-2005, 08:11 AM
I don't know about the X-Factor, but I know this guy.
He works the graveyard shift at a gas station, and gets pissed when he's the butt of jokes because of the things I described.

The prblem is, how can one not laugh about him?

I know him, too. He's the CTO for a up and coming biotech firm, has 45,000 shares of company stock worth $96.00 a share, and they're about to be bought out - and he'd prefer you put in the synthetic rather than the Pennzoil in the Beemer.