PDA

View Full Version : Surtain wants to stay

ken ott
04-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Did everyone see the rumors section of cnnsi.com. Surtain said he would prefer to stay in Miami, although he doesn't think it can work out. I know we need a conerback in the worst way, but do we really want someone who rather be somewhere else? We may need to look elsewhere.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Repost.

bricks
04-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Did everyone see the rumors section of cnnsi.com. Surtain said he would prefer to stay in Miami, although he doesn't think it can work out. I know we need a conerback in the worst way, but do we really want someone who rather be somewhere else? We may need to look elsewhere.

No...we need Surtain because he is the best in the league, and, CB is a desperate need on our team. We hear he wants to get traded, and, now we hear he wants to stay? Which is it? this may seem cheesy but, I'll go by my own intuition, if he has the choice to go, I'm sure he'll go. Carl is the one that is f*cking this up, we could really have him if we really wanted him.

Brock
04-16-2005, 09:52 AM
Carl is the one that is f*cking this up, we could really have him if we really wanted him.

Peterson's a dildo, but there is no way he should offer a second round pick right out of the gate.

Wile_E_Coyote
04-16-2005, 10:01 AM
unless I misunderstand the situation; Surtain is under contract with the Dolphins & he was given permission to seek a trade

bricks
04-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Peterson's a dildo, but there is no way he should offer a second round pick right out of the gate.

I'm confused...Here you are commenting on Carl Peterson saying he's a dildo, meanwhile your also saying he shouldn't offer the 2nd round pick?

http://www.geocities.com/tantricband/cme2000/jason.jpg

Brock
04-16-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm confused...Here you are commenting on Carl Peterson saying he's a dildo, meanwhile your also saying he should offer the 2nd round pick?

Peterson's a dildo for a lot of reasons. Not offering a second round pick for Surtain isn't one of them.

bricks
04-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Peterson's a dildo for a lot of reasons. Not offering a second round pick for Surtain isn't one of them.

it should be...having to even think about giving up that 2nd round pick for a stud CB, rather than immediately, is one real dildo imo.

Brock
04-16-2005, 10:08 AM
it should be...having to even think about giving up that 2nd round pick for a stud CB, rather than immediately, is one real dildo imo.

Who are the Chiefs bidding against?

PHOG
04-16-2005, 10:09 AM
unless I misunderstand the situation; Surtain is under contract with the Dolphins & he was given permission to seek a trade

My thoughts also.... :shrug:

bricks
04-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Who are the Chiefs bidding against?

Nobody, and they should take advantage of it...And their not.

Wile_E_Coyote
04-16-2005, 10:20 AM
It takes three to agree here. The compensation could be worked out & both sides are "waiting on Patrick." He could be giving Miami time to keep him. If I was a muti-millionare & could live year round in Miami...:)

Brock
04-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Nobody, and they should take advantage of it...And their not.

Take advantage of it how? They're already offering more than anyone else.

PHOG
04-16-2005, 10:25 AM
It takes three to agree here. The compensation could be worked out & both sides are "waiting on Patrick." He could be giving Miami time to keep him. If I was a muti-millionare & could live year round in Miami...:)

Well..if I were a multi-millionare(sp) I could live in multi-locations.... :)

Wile_E_Coyote
04-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Well..if I were a multi-millionare(sp) I could live in multi-locations.... :)

I had a rough day a work today, I think I'll go lay out on the beach in the back

PHOG
04-16-2005, 10:44 AM
I had a rough day a work today, I think I'll go lay out on the beach in the back

What's her(beach) name?

:D

Wile_E_Coyote
04-16-2005, 10:55 AM
What's her(beach) name?

:D
I call her oily ostrich wench

edit: she sticks her head in the sand & I go o.o.w.....o.o.w.