PDA

View Full Version : Very Good NFL Europe Battle goin on ....

royr17
04-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Pull up the game stats for the Thunder vs Admirals.

Very hard fought game right now.

And two defensive players in that guy 1 one each team that are havin a good day. Scanlon has 6 tackles already and the 2nd Quarter and Scott Connot has 5 tackles.

Pull up the game center and keep the updates up.

LET GO RICHIE SCANLON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

royr17
04-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Rich just recorded his 7th tackle in the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Ebolapox
04-16-2005, 12:35 PM
I just wish rich scanlon enjoyed the fellatio you give him as much as you enjoy giving him fellatio

-EB-

nychief
04-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Sad to say, at this moment - if the season where to start tomorrow - Scanlon would make the team and get PT.

royr17
04-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Sad to say, at this moment - if the season where to start tomorrow - Scanlon would make the team and get PT.

Why did you say sad to say he'd make the team ? I see him making the team anyways.

Ebolapox
04-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Why did you say sad to say he'd make the team ? I see him making the team anyways.

hey rory, does richie scanlon pay you for the action you give him working that tongue for him, or do you pay him??

-EB-

Baby Lee
04-16-2005, 12:56 PM
hey rory, does richie scanlon pay you for the action you give him working that tongue for him, or do you pay him??

-EB-
Now why'd you have to call him that? Now, I'll forever picture him like this;

nychief
04-16-2005, 12:57 PM

perhaps as a special teamer... we are supposed to be going after the Lombardi Trophy this season. I am not as down on Scanlon as everybody else - if he works hard he could play in this league, a la Maz. But we need some bad asses on D.

Ebolapox
04-16-2005, 12:57 PM
http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/40/66/12m.jpg

TEH RED X OF DEATH!!!! PHEAR!!!

heh heh, I've always called him rory

-EBb-

NY CHIEF
04-16-2005, 01:15 PM
rich's tearing it up for the third week in a row :clap:

Wilson8
04-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Rich Scanlon had 11 tackles today, but his team did play a team that ran pretty well against them. Jonathan McKenzie Smith (KC Chiefs) had 16 rushing attempts for 133 yards and a TD. Jarrett Payton (TEN Titans) had 15 RA for 92 yards and a TD. Also Rich’s team lost 31 to 27. Jonathan also had 1 catch for 10 yards. So far Jonathan had one good week and one bad week and now a good week for stats.

Other Chiefs from today -
Scott Cannot had 8 tackles and 2 PDs in that same game.

Jeris McIntyre had 6 catches for 154 yards in the Hamburg verses Rhein game.
Eric Crouch had 4 tackles in his Hamburg verses Rhein game.

Fairplay
04-16-2005, 02:25 PM
http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/40/66/12m.jpg

ROYC75
04-16-2005, 07:15 PM

ROFL :thumb: :D

ROYC75
04-16-2005, 07:19 PM
rich's tearing it up for the third week in a row :clap:

I've said this before it started, if Rich doesn't lead the league in tackles, he'll be top 5.

Kid has game, just needs the playing time to understand the schemes.

Tackling, he does it better than anybody LB's we had on the roster last year .

Thig Lyfe
04-16-2005, 08:42 PM
"Ooh boy, Pro Bowl here I come" - Rich Scanlon

keg in kc
04-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't give a shit about Rich Scrublon, but this I liked to see:Jeris McIntyre had 6 catches for 154 yards in the Hamburg verses Rhein game.

ROYC75
04-17-2005, 10:47 AM
How can any of you clowns praise any player of the NFLE and not give equal props to Rich's efforts ?

There are going to be a few select players each year that will stand out in NFLE due to there athletic ability that the NFL team saw in them to start with, reason for them being there, to get more playing time to develope.

Bob Dole
04-17-2005, 12:32 PM
How can any of you clowns praise any player of the NFLE and not give equal props to Rich's efforts ?

There are going to be a few select players each year that will stand out in NFLE due to there athletic ability that the NFL team saw in them to start with, reason for them being there, to get more playing time to develope.

[Hank Hill]Bobby, you're missing the point.[/Hank Hill]

The Bad Guy
04-17-2005, 12:50 PM

I think it's funny you are calling someone else a clown when you are punching your own clown over an NFL Europe player - who as a MLB has very little chance to make this roster.

ROYC75
04-17-2005, 08:35 PM
I think it's funny you are calling someone else a clown when you are punching your own clown over an NFL Europe player - who as a MLB has very little chance to make this roster.

Seems like many here last year said the same thing.

Barring a major FA or 2 drafted LB's in the draft, he will be on this years roster.

Food for thought .....

Now who is the clown ? :hmmm:

Valiant
04-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah scanlon, he is a monster... gave up 246 yards rushing at 7 yards a pop... He really fits on our team...

ROYC75
04-18-2005, 07:33 AM
Yeah scanlon, he is a monster... gave up 246 yards rushing at 7 yards a pop... He really fits on our team...

Good grief, give me a break. It takes a team to stop a team. Somewhere I have heard this on here from our last 3 years defensive performances ?

If not, All World Mitchell really excelled last year, right ?

The fact that he can register big # of tackles per game does show he has a nose for the ball, he can read a play. This is the same type of play I saw last fall in preseason games.The more he plays, the better he will get.

The Chiefs can see this talent as well, it's why they kept him and have sent him to NFLE for more experence. Reason : We need guys who can tackle the guy with the ball, not run downfield with them trying to strip the ball out.

The Bad Guy
04-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Seems like many here last year said the same thing.

Barring a major FA or 2 drafted LB's in the draft, he will be on this years roster.

Food for thought .....

Now who is the clown ? :hmmm:

What are they going to carry 7 LBs just to secure a spot for your lover?

Bell, Fujita, Fox, Mitchell, Caver, a draft pick, and Barber when he's healthy. Are they going to keep some NFLE reject over Mitchell?

You seriously have an unhealthy man-obsession with this guy.

PastorMikH
04-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Bell, Fujita, Fox, Mitchell, Caver, a draft pick, and Barber when he's healthy. Are they going to keep some NFLE reject over Mitchell?

FWIW, from what I've seen of Caver and Mitchel, if Rich comes out and plays hard in preseason, makes good plays and decisions, he might end up being ahead of both of those guys on the depth chart.

I'm not in love with Scanlon, but I would like to see him do well because I don't have too much confidence in our LB corps right now. Who knows, with some PT, the guy could turn into a player that can contribute next fall. And I don't remember who said it, but if he does turn out to be like Maz, I don't think that's a bad thing. I liked Maz. At least when he was out there, somone on our D had a passion for playing the game.

PastorMikH thinks that maybe a few are a bit too obsessed with Rich and many others are a bit too eager to bash him.

Hammock Parties
04-18-2005, 08:40 AM
I think it's clear Scanlon already has more physical talent than Maslowski ever had.

PastorMikH
04-18-2005, 08:46 AM
I think it's clear Scanlon already has more physical talent than Maslowski ever had.

We have a lot of guys with physical talent. We need guys that can play. What Maz lacked in physical talent he made up for with inteligence and fire. The thing I liked about him was everytime you saw a pile, #57 was in it. He wasn't standing around beside it, he wasn't on the other side of the field, he was in the pile. Most of our D today likes to play in a way that they won't get dirty.

ROYC75
04-18-2005, 08:48 AM
What are they going to carry 7 LBs just to secure a spot for your lover?

You seriously have an unhealthy man-obsession with this guy.

IMHO, Barber will start the season on the PUP, No sure thing they will pickup another player in the draft. Mitchell days are limited in the middle with the way Rich is playing. Mitchell could find himself on the outside looking in or as a back up OLB.BTA, who knows what Gun will do with Bell ' all things point to the MLB.

If ya want to throw another name around for fun, Maz is still wanting to play, but IMHO he will probally retire. I don't think he can keep his legs under him and has probally lost a step to the younger guys.

You seriously have an unhealthy man-obsession with this guy ?

Nope, I just want to see some guys on out team that can tackle the guy with the ball,playmakers, something out team has lacked in years past.

It's not an obession but rather a desire to see a better team on the field than what some of our current BB members might enjoy seeing on Sundays ?

Mark M
04-18-2005, 08:50 AM
I've mocked Scanlon a much as anyone, but it has more to do with the Roy's unnatural obsession with the guy more than the guy himself.

I hope he does well and can make an impact. KC needs LBs bad, and anyone who can make plays is okay by me.

MM
~~:arrow:

ROYC75
04-18-2005, 09:04 AM
I've mocked Scanlon a much as anyone, but it has more to do with the Roy's unnatural obsession with the guy more than the guy himself.

I hope he does well and can make an impact. KC needs LBs bad, and anyone who can make plays is okay by me.

MM

Obession ? Heh, I think you could make a good pad on a blocking slead too , but that's just me ! ROFL

Again, I have no obession, but the fact remainds, I want guys on the team who can tackle, make plays. From what I saw last year with our current players, we could use some help.

If anybody is thrilled with the play of Mitchell last year, I'm stumped. Can he step forward this year ? Time will tell.

I have a hunch that Mitchell might be moved to OLB this year.

Mark M
04-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Obession ? Heh, I think you could make a good pad on a blocking slead too , but that's just me ! ROFL
I don't have nearly enough padding to do that. :)

Again, I have no obession, but the fact remainds, I want guys on the team who can tackle, make plays. From what I saw last year with our current players, we could use some help.
Actually, Roy, the fact remains that you have, over and over and over and over again, pimped a guy who looked decent in PRESEASON against 3rd rate talent. Richard Jordan looked that way a few years ago and hasn't done squat for Detriot (I think that's who signed him, and I think that's the guy's name). SImply put, the guy obviously hasn't done enough to make past such standouts as Fred Jones.

If anybody is thrilled with the play of Mitchell last year, I'm stumped. Can he step forward this year ? Time will tell.
I have a hunch that Mitchell might be moved to OLB this year.
I wasn't thrilled with Mitchell at all, but he's obviously done more than Scanlon. And I agree that Mitchell should play the will, as he doesn't have the power to be a MLB.

Perhaps NFLE will do wonders for Scanlon, but until he does more than block people in the back when given a chance, I'll temper my enthusiasm.

MM