PDA

View Full Version : DALLAS TRIP

Prince22
04-18-2005, 12:59 PM
My best friend since 1st grade is a huge Cowgirls fan. Since we play them Dec 10th we are planning a trip to Dallas. I'm sure this is going to be one expensive trip. How do I get tickets? Last year my girlfriend got me two tickets to Chiefs-Titans MNF for my B-Day on Ebay for $165. It turns out my two other friends who went down to Nashville with me got them for $40 apiece. :cuss: So, where can I get tickets for face value and do you all know the cheapest airlines? Thanks :thumb:

chiefs4me
04-18-2005, 06:02 PM
My best friend since 1st grade is a huge Cowgirls fan. Since we play them Dec 10th we are planning a trip to Dallas. I'm sure this is going to be one expensive trip. How do I get tickets? Last year my girlfriend got me two tickets to Chiefs-Titans MNF for my B-Day on Ebay for $165. It turns out my two other friends who went down to Nashville with me got them for $40 apiece. :cuss: So, where can I get tickets for face value and do you all know the cheapest airlines? Thanks :thumb:

The game is the Dec 11th not 10th and you need to drive down unless you plan on renting a car. There are a 1000 places to get tickets. Where you go and who you deal with determines the price.:)

Fairplay
04-18-2005, 06:28 PM

Delta airlines hub is down in Dallas try them via there website. (Google it up). I go through expedia myself, type in dates you want to fly in and out and they will give you the cheapest fairs flying there. Experiment with different fly-in and out dates, it makes a difference.

Fairplay
04-18-2005, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=Prince22]Last year my girlfriend got me two tickets to Chiefs-Titans MNF for my B-Day on Ebay for $165. It turns out my two other friends who went down to Nashville with me got them for $40 apiece.QUOTE]

I went to Nashville with a friend to watch a game last year, the Green Bay game actually. The fans were cool and all. I will say you didn't see as many fans compared to Chiefs stadium that wore their teams attire. Also many GB fans were there, and everyone seemed good natured towards them. Had i have known the Chiefs were going to nab a couple players of theirs i would have watched those players imparticular.

Phobia
04-18-2005, 06:52 PM
I went to Nashville because I knew the Chiefs were going to sign a couple of their players. I was scouting for ChiefsPlanet.