PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Rebirth 2005: Derrick .Grigsby .Colquitt .Bell .Surtain .Hall .Knight

teedubya
04-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh My.

I feel a defensive rebirth is upon us. No longer will jokes be made of the KC Defense. Paul Tagliabue isnt gonna be cracking jokes on us during press conferences. We are like the phoenix from the ashes.

The Chiefs D will Rise -2005

The Chiefs D has been an utter embarrassment for too long. The Chiefs has had historic defensive players. Hell, Shaft was a Chief. We had Burress, Cherry, Ross, Lewis.

We have had hall of fame LB's... our defense is what has kept us going through the ages. Not this _efense shit of the past couple years. Holy Craphonso, this is getting ridiculous.

Oh, Mr. Tagliabue, laugh all you want. Our Top-12 2005 Defense is here.

Denver fans are shitting their britches. Heh. Read my sig... that SoCalBronco...lol his worst nightmare?

"Having Derrick Johnson drafted by the Chiefs... SOMEONE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE. **** ME!!!11"

Oh thank you.

This offseason feels as good as when Marty and Carl conned Montana and Marcus Allen to the city. And then when Montana conned us into taking Bono... and then the Grbac ownage. Montana ****ed KC.

Imagine if you will...

Montana Stays in 1995. We still have the ferocious D that takes us 13-3 with Bono. But Montana Leaves... and Carl insults Nick Lowery with a decent salary, and he leaves for NY. Instead we got shit. shit. I tell you.

**** you Joe Montana, you pussy.

I digress.

Its been a very long offseason. If we had signed Hartwell... but what the hell? We got Bell. Good deal.

We get another Derrick at LB and another Grigsby in the organization.

Kind of Ironic in a cosmic kind of way.

plus we get a new punter and a Craphonso. Damn, his mom should have went for the F instead of the ph phonetic connection.

alright.

"...but I know I’ll be a 250-pound crazy white boy running down the field on kickoffs.” - Boomer Grigsby.

oh, and we got Patrick Surtain, Kendrell Bell, Sammy Knight, Carlos Hall.

This is like "Defensive Rebirth 2005- starring Gunther and his Mercenaries..."

Somebody ****ing pinch me.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Plummer won't know what hit him.

Frankie
04-24-2005, 03:08 PM
IF they gel together. Chemistry is very important.

teedubya
04-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Im too ****ing optimistic about the Chiefs. Its my one flaw.

Straight, No Chaser
04-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh My.

I feel a defensive rebirth is upon us. No longer will jokes be made of the KC Defense. Paul Tagliabue isnt gonna be cracking jokes on us during press conferences. We are like the phoenix from the ashes.

The Chiefs D has been an utter embarrassment for too long. The Chiefs has had historic defensive players. Hell, Shaft was a Chief. We had Burress, Cherry, Ross, Lewis.

We have had hall of fame LB's... our defense is what has kept us going through the ages. Not this _efense shit of the past couple years. Holy Craphonso, this is getting ridiculous.

Denver fans are shitting their britches. Heh. Read my sig... that SoCalBronco...lol his worst nightmare?

"Having Derrick Johnson drafted by the Chiefs... SOMEONE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE. **** ME!!!11"

Oh thank you.

This offseason feels as good as when Marty and Carl conned Montana and Marcus Allen to the city. And then when Montana conned us into taking Bono... and then the Grbac ownage. Montana ****ed KC.

Imagine if you will...

Montana Stays in 1995. We still have the ferocious D that takes us 13-3 with Bono. But Montana Leaves... and Carl insults Nick Lowery with a decent salary, and he leaves for NY. Instead we got shit. shit. I tell you.

I digress.

Its been a very long offseason. If we had signed Hartwell... but what the hell? We got Bell. Good deal.

plus we get a new punter and a Craphonso. Damn, his mom should have went for the F instead of the ph phonetic connection.

alright.

"...but I know I’ll be a 250-pound crazy white boy running down the field on kickoffs.” - Boomer Grigsby.

WTF was that rambling -- :bong: ?

Montana was a "+" not a "-" but I'm guessing you were just out of diapers at the time.

--->

CrazyHorse
04-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh My.

Oh thank you.

Imagine if you will...

I digress.

alright.

Damn buddy. Are you tweekin'?

teedubya
04-24-2005, 03:15 PM
no. Im not tweaking.

It's my attempt at internet bulletin board sportswriting. I guess it didnt work.

heh.

CrazyHorse
04-24-2005, 03:16 PM
no. Im not tweaking.

It my attempt at internet bulletin board sportswriting. I guess it didnt work.

heh.

It wasn't too bad. You got me all fired up.

dahorns
04-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Ok, I had the site wrong when I typed it in. It is fixed now, but it looks like you'll have to go to his webpage to actually download the videos. Just scroll down, they are all there. Enjoy.

Some Select Videos to show you what you're getting with DJ: all are available through http://www.jcdenton40.com/

teedubya
04-24-2005, 03:34 PM
WTF was that rambling -- :bong: ?

Montana was a "+" not a "-" but I'm guessing you were just out of diapers at the time.

--->

Montana was a plus in 1993 and 1994. He was a minus in 1995. 1996. 1997. 1998. 1999. 2000.

I blame Montana for Bono and Grbac.

teedubya
04-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

BASTARD!! :cuss:

Gravedigger
04-24-2005, 03:46 PM
The fact of the matter is when we had the defense we didn't have the offense and when we had the offense we didn't have the defense. Now that our offense is still around and we have increased the defense to a pro bowl level we can't lose. The only people in our division we have to worry about is San Diego. When you draft like SD did mixed with the team they had last year it could be very scary. But with a pass defense of surtain and knight and a run defense of bell hall and johnson you have to bet on us. Chemistry is very important but who in this whole entire group is selfish and not a team player. The only person I see a possiblity coming out of it is Derrick Johnson but if this town accepts him and loves him which we already do but when he proves his actions all we have to do is give him a contract that he is worth. Is he a reincarnation of Derrick Thomas? I don't know but if he is then there is nothing this team cant accomplish. I was excited last season when we brought back Gunther this year I am completely amazed. I will be getting tickets to this years games at least two.

royr17
04-24-2005, 03:48 PM
I am so ready for the season, i wish it hurry up and get here, this chiefs team is goin to be so awesome, and listening to Patrick Surtains Press Conference has me ready.

TIME TO KICK SOME ASS BOYS !!!!!!!!

royr17
04-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Gunther is goin to use DJ the way he used DT, and he is goin to let DJ go on a leash, and he is goin to kick ass.

GOD WE ARE GOIN TO BE AWESOME.

# 1 rated Offense, top 5-10 defense = Super Bowl

Merril Hoge
04-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Ok, I had the site wrong when I typed it in. It is fixed now, but it looks like you'll have to go to his webpage to actually download the videos. Just scroll down, they are all there. Enjoy.

Some Select Videos to show you what you're getting with DJ: all are available through http://www.jcdenton40.com/

Check out those videos. They clearly indicate a player who has poor tackling technique. DJ won't get away with that in the pros.

Deberg_1990
04-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Im too ****ing optimistic about the Chiefs. Its my one flaw.

We all have reason to be optimistic. I loathe Carl, but he did all the right things so far this off-season. Having said that, im not going to get too excited until i actually get a chance to see all these new guys play together. Then of course everyone has to stay healthy.

Frankie
04-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Gunther is goin to use DJ the way he used DT, and he is goin to let DJ go on a leash, and he is goin to kick ass.

GOD WE ARE GOIN TO BE AWESOME.

# 1 rated Offense, top 5-10 defense = Super Bowl
Unless our 'O' starts showing their age. :hmmm:

Merril Hoge
04-24-2005, 04:16 PM
Ryan Sims and Eric Hicks have no place in a good defense. Derrick Johnson is questionable, too.

teedubya
04-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Im going out on a limb and saying 11-5.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Im going out on a limb and saying 11-5.

It's a stone cold lock at this point.

We're going to sweep Denver and Oakland. Hopefully split with SD, who I think is our main competition for the division now.

Coach
04-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Ryan Sims and Eric Hicks have no place in a good defense. Derrick Johnson is questionable, too.

Hicks and Sims, both I can agree, but Hicks have outplayed better than Sims, but they both are horrible.

Johnson is just a young fellow. He'll learn how to wrap-up. Technque can be taught. Speed and quickness cannot be taught.

ZootedGranny
04-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Richard Roundtree was Shaft, and not a football player. But Fred Williamson was a Chief, and also in a ton of clutch movies.

And Merril Hoge is one of the funniest characters I've seen on this board.