PDA

View Full Version : draft picks that make it

chiefsfans03
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM
hey all fellow chief fans here is my opinion on the draft #1 dj will be a stud for us i about did a backflip when he fell in our laps.2.i think colquitt will either be our starting punter or will be on the ps no way we use that high a pick on a punter and then he dont make the team.3 i think we will be plesantly suprised by thorpe i think he was a steal in the 4th round with 2nd round potential.the rest i eally dont know too much about so i really cant speculate.now i have a question how many guys out of our pics make the team and which ones? i think at leastthe 3 i mentioned what do u guys think?later kc rules

KC Margarita Man
04-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Dj starts by game 3
Colquitt is a solid punter for the next decade
Thorp goes to the practice squad
Boomer and Hodge will make peole forget Biesel, and Boomer will be this year's camp folk hero. The others get cut, maybe make the PS, but all are resigned after seasoin to play NFLE. Chiefs hover around 500 for first 4-6 games. I think by the end of the year the defense jells and we'll be the most dangerous team down the stretch.

Manila-Chief
04-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Dj starts by game 3
Colquitt is a solid punter for the next decade
Thorp goes to the practice squad
Boomer and Hodge will make peole forget Biesel, and Boomer will be this year's camp folk hero. The others get cut, maybe make the PS, but all are resigned after seasoin to play NFLE. Chiefs hover around 500 for first 4-6 games. I think by the end of the year the defense jells and we'll be the most dangerous team down the stretch.

Of course one can't script things in the NFL but this would be a excellent script if it would turn out this way. We gain mo as the season goes along, kinda come in under the radar, and hit our peak just at the right time.

I hope you are a Man of insight and not a false prophet.

Rain Man
04-24-2005, 10:58 PM
If DJ doesn't start Game 1, I'll express my anger in inappropriate ways.

Phobia
04-24-2005, 11:00 PM
I hope it's not nearly 2 years before you make your next post.

Your PPD will really suffer.

Miles
04-24-2005, 11:05 PM
If DJ doesn't start Game 1, I'll express my anger in inappropriate ways.

Word

Dunit35
04-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Is Johnson Weakside or strongside? I almost dumped in my pants when he fell to 15 in the draft...

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Kilian will be the 3rd string quarterback.

Miles
04-24-2005, 11:41 PM
Is Johnson Weakside or strongside? I almost dumped in my pants when he fell to 15 in the draft...

Weakside.

Dunit35
04-24-2005, 11:50 PM
just read Q and A with Grigsby....that guy looks pretty strong and hes pretty funny.. I hope he turns out to be the next Zach Thomas..

teedubya
04-25-2005, 12:02 AM
just read Q and A with Grigsby....that guy looks pretty strong and hes pretty funny.. I hope he turns out to be the next Zach Thomas..

I hope he doesnt become the next ZachKC

KC Margarita Man
04-25-2005, 05:13 AM
Sorry, forgot to add, our second round pick goes to his 4th probowl.