PDA

View Full Version : I want LB Grigsby as the team spokesman!

Fire Me Boy!
04-25-2005, 10:25 AM
I don't care if he sucks at playing the game... let him ride the bench, but I want EVERY media person at the stadium talking to him. The kid cracks my ass up and is a quote machine!

From one press conference, we get these nuggets:

“I can't guarantee anybody I'm going to be a Pro Bowler, or I'll ever even be that great of a player. But I know I'll be a 250-pound, crazy country white boy running down on kickoffs.”

“I figure there's 580 tackles, there's 580 people that pissed me off.”

“I gave them 20 tackles-worth of not picking me out of high school.”

“I talked to Jared Allen. He stole my Buck Buchanan Award. We’re going to have to have words about that.”

I love this kid...

redbrian
04-25-2005, 10:40 AM
I don't care if he sucks at playing the game... let him ride the bench, but I want EVERY media person at the stadium talking to him. The kid cracks my ass up and is a quote machine!

From one press conference, we get these nuggets:

“I can't guarantee anybody I'm going to be a Pro Bowler, or I'll ever even be that great of a player. But I know I'll be a 250-pound, crazy country white boy running down on kickoffs.”

“I figure there's 580 tackles, there's 580 people that pissed me off.”

“I gave them 20 tackles-worth of not picking me out of high school.”

“I talked to Jared Allen. He stole my Buck Buchanan Award. We’re going to have to have words about that.”

I love this kid...

The kid has the right mind set, would not be supprised to see him running down the field on more than one Sunday.

Hammock Parties
04-25-2005, 10:42 AM
He's the new Eric Downing.

Archie Bunker
04-25-2005, 10:43 AM
He's the new Eric Downing.

I guess I wasn't here for the Downing draft. Please explain

Hammock Parties
04-25-2005, 11:45 AM
I guess I wasn't here for the Downing draft. Please explain

Downing was always saying crazy shit in his time here.

Frankie
04-25-2005, 12:13 PM
He evidently scored pretty high on his Wonderlic test. Sounds like a pretty intelligent guy.

Fire Me Boy!
04-27-2005, 12:41 PM
BUMP, simply because I like the kid... he's a gem, if only for his sound bites.

teedubya
04-27-2005, 12:44 PM
We need more Boomer threads. :rolleyes:

Eleazar
04-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Yes we definitely need about 30 more boomer threads.

At this rate the guy is going to take Scanlon's title for most insignificant player with the most threads about him before camp even starts.

Fire Me Boy!
04-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Yes we definitely need about 30 more boomer threads.

At this rate the guy is going to take Scanlon's title for most insignificant player with the most threads about him before camp even starts.
Like I've said... I have NO idea whether or not the dude can play, but I know he give good sound bites.