PDA

View Full Version : Look who's reaching, now!

redfan
04-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Maurice Clarett (101), Luis Castillo (28!) ?

I'm not saying these guys won't be players (Ok, I am about Castillo; once all the juice gets out of roid boy's system, he'll shrink back down to mere mortal size), but it's nice to see other AFCW teams taking a gamble for once. It's also nice to see the Chiefs have a supposed impact player fall into their lap. Not to mention picking up a quality FA before all of that. Daaang, did Fri & Sat actually happen, or am I in some bee-yooo-tifful dream state?

chiefqueen
04-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Maurice Clarett (101), Luis Castillo (28!) ?

I'm not saying these guys won't be players (Ok, I am about Castillo; once all the juice gets out of roid boy's system, he'll shrink back down to mere mortal size), but it's nice to see other AFCW teams taking a gamble for once. It's also nice to see the Chiefs have a supposed impact player fall into their lap. Not to mention picking up a quality FA before all of that. Daaang, did Fri & Sat actually happen, or am I in some bee-yooo-tifful dream state?

Hey, don't bag on Castillo as of last Tue. the Royals were 3-0 when he starts in place of Buck.

Reaper16
04-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Walk-off HR!