PDA

View Full Version : People that make used car salesmen look honorable...

ENDelt260
04-25-2005, 09:27 PM

Crush
04-25-2005, 09:30 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/58037/0_21_061402_michaelson_ron.jpg

Rain Man
04-25-2005, 09:31 PM
It's getting to where the only people you can trust any more are the market researchers.

Phobia
04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
I'll fix your deck for free if you'll reimburse me for $39,000 in travel expenses. I plan to buy a new truck on the way to Scottsdale.

Rain Man
04-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Like I said...

Nzoner
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
...folks in the mortgage business. Good Lord, these people are vile. I thought I was a bad person, but I don't, on a daily basis, out and out lie to everyday, working people in an attempt to assf*ck them out of thousands of dollars.

Agreed,I can't get into the story on a public message board so I'll just say thanks for your comments.

HemiEd
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
The low interest rates have drawn a lot of people into the home finance business. Now that interest rates are on the rise a lot of them will back to selling Kirbys door to door. :rolleyes:

Freekofnature
04-25-2005, 11:17 PM
...folks in the mortgage business. Good Lord, these people are vile. I thought I was a bad person, but I don't, on a daily basis, out and out lie to everyday, working people in an attempt to assf*ck them out of thousands of dollars.

I lost my temper with one broad today and just outright told her she was lying to me. (Well, I knew she was. Dumb broad... trying to get me to believe Wells Fargo doesn't negotiate closing fees. Bullshit, I already negotiated waiving fees with a representative of your company.) She had the nerve to get offended at the suggestion.

She was the fourth in a series of four consecutive contentious phone calls between me and shady f*ckers this morning. Two shady contractors, and two vile, evil, evil, lying mortgage women. Hell of a way to start the day. Guess I just wanted to make sure my Monday sucked ass.

On the plus side, I've discovered a sure way to tell if a person trying to sell me a mortgage is lying... their lips are moving.

No doubt..... One of the worst out there.

One of them was a friend of my mother so my mother hired the friend as the agent.

Now my mother cant even stand her(friend) name being spoken out.

Rausch
04-25-2005, 11:21 PM
Days like this are why I own the new Fight Night game.

Freekofnature
04-25-2005, 11:56 PM
Ouch.

My neighbor is guiding me through minimizing my assraping. He's an accoutant, and quite a bit smarter about financial things than me. Doesn't hurt that he recently audited a mortgage company and knows firsthand how the bullshit works. He told me a story about when he bought his condo. I guess on the day he was signing all his paperwork he noticed on one of the approximately eleventy billion pages they make you sign there was a bullshit rate... not what the rate was supposed to be. He pointed it out, a phone call was made, and the correct page magically came out of the fax machine. Shady, shady f*ckers. Was supposedly a friend doing the work.

To bring it back to used car dealers, Boozer and I have a buddy that is one. Back in the day, he sold Boozer a car. The guy's dad, a seasoned used car dealer, asked him how bad he took Boozer. The guy admitted he didn't really f*ck Boozer over. His dad's response? "WTF? If you can't rip off your friends, who can you rip off?"
Lmfao....

I can't stand them. So much backstabbing within agents and dealings too.

Gotta stop before I get angry.

Rain Man
04-26-2005, 12:48 AM
Didn't you post a story once upon a time about an incompetent, dishonest, mortgage broad? The events of this morning reminded me of that and made me wanna find the thread.

You have a good memory, but technically my story was about a lazy, incompetent mortgage broad who couldn't even do the braindead work of locking in our interest rate and making sure our paperwork was being processed. I'm paying an extra $40 or $50 a month for the next 20 years due to her stupidity, but on the positive side she sent us a fruit basket as an apology.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 12:51 AM
You have a good memory, but technically my story was about a lazy, incompetent mortgage broad who couldn't even do the braindead work of locking in our interest rate and making sure our paperwork was being processed. I'm paying an extra $40 or $50 a month for the next 20 years due to her stupidity, but on the positive side she sent us a fruit basket as an apology.

That sucks. You could have taken up a cool habit with that money.

I think you would do well as an eccentric pipe smoker.

alanm
04-26-2005, 12:58 AM
Any type of Lawyer is the vilest form of life on earth. They make that little critter on the commercials that eat toe fungus look honorable. :cuss: