PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna take some getting used to

Nzoner
04-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Introducing Law & Order's newest detective Michael Imperioli
http://i.timeinc.net/ew/img/daily/593/sopranosht_l.jpg

Swanman
04-27-2005, 03:43 PM
The casting director for the Law and Order shows must watch a lot of the HBO shows. Almost the entire cast of Oz has been on Law and Order SVU at some point, one of the main detectives on Trial by Jury was a main character on Oz, now Michael Imperioli. In a couple years I bet a lot of the actors from Deadwood will be showing up all over the place.

HemiEd
04-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Introducing Law & Order's newest detective Michael Imperioli

It sure will, wow. Speaking of Sopranos, when does it start up again?

Nzoner
04-27-2005, 03:53 PM
It sure will, wow. Speaking of Sopranos, when does it start up again?

I don't even know,I had HBO disconnected.

keg in kc
04-27-2005, 04:14 PM
I've heard The Sopranos starts early next year, January maybe. Production begins Friday I think.

I think he's only on Law and Order for a few weeks, not permanently.

HemiEd
04-27-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't even know,I had HBO disconnected.

Thought about doing that myself at times, Deadwood is about all we watch on it and it is getting tiresome for me.

I've heard The Sopranos starts early next year, January maybe. Production begins Friday I think.

Thanks. Going have to watch the rerun later in the week when the Chiefs are playing in the Superbowl!

Uncle_Ted
04-27-2005, 04:40 PM
one of the main detectives on Trial by Jury was a main character on Oz

Which one? The same guy that played Joe Toye in Band of Brothers?

The incest between Oz and L&O also includes "Homicide". The same guy (Tom Fontana) produced both series, and pulled most of hiw actors from Homicide. The guy that played Munch's original partner in L&O: SVU (who was a main character on Oz) got his start on Homicide as a murderer. Other Homicide/Oz crossovers were Jon Seda (Falzone), Zeljko Ivanek (I'm sure there's no way I spelled that right -- he was the DA), Lee Torgerson (sp?) (cop that got shot, played Toby on Oz), and Edie Falco played his wife on Homicide before Oz. And of course, J.K. Simmons, who started out as a killer on Homicide before Oz and L&O (it was one of the Homicide L&O crossover episodes).

Can you tell I've been watching the Homicide box sets that I received for Christmas? I really loved that show.

KingPriest2
04-27-2005, 04:53 PM

I think he's only on Law and Order for a few weeks, not permanently.

Yeah he is only on for a couple of episodes the other guy is off shooting a movie. That is why they had him shot.

Nzoner
04-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah he is only on for a couple of episodes the other guy is off shooting a movie. That is why they had him shot.

I like the way they had part 2 on the new trial by jury and it looks as though they're doing a 2 hour special with SVU next week.

Since we're on the subject does anyone know why Fontana has such a dislike for McCoy,I definitely missed something.