PDA

View Full Version : Okay, dad got season tix. . .

luv
04-29-2005, 12:33 AM
so that means he has to take his sweet, lovable, witty, caring, generous, good-hearted, favorite daughter to at least half the games with him. Wouldn't you all agree?

Next time you see Papasmurf, make sure to tell him that he has the greatest daughter in the world, and that I deserve to go to all the games I want. :)

Oh, and tommykat, thanks for making sure he knew about me meeting a guy off the internet. He just had to call and give me shit about it. Well, not so much that, but for posting about it on here. He said I deserve whatever flack I get. :p

big nasty kcnut
04-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Papasmurf please give luv2rite some tickets so she can have fun and maybe meet me at b-5

philfree
04-29-2005, 01:36 AM
I guess there's no reason to offer you a ticket and ride to the game then.....I apologize if I was out of line that one night I was offering to kiss you. If you'd said O.K. I'd have played hard to kiss.......I'm just a big tease like that when I've been drinking.....Besides if papa smurf is your daddy then I'm way to old for you anyways. He shouldn't let you hang out in such a sultry(sp?) place. With bad speller's I mean :)

PhilFree:arrow:

Rain Man
04-29-2005, 09:33 AM
You're papasmurf's daughter? Why am I always the last to know about these things?

Donger
04-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Don't let your dad give you no shit about postin' goofy shit on this board.

What a strange sentence. So, you think that she should allow her dad to give her shit?

Phobia
04-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Besides if papa smurf is your daddy then I'm way to old for you anyways. He shouldn't let you hang out in such a sultry(sp?) place. With bad speller's I mean :)

PhilFree:arrow:

Except for you spelled it right.

Phobia
04-29-2005, 09:48 AM
You're papasmurf's daughter? Why am I always the last to know about these things?

If you'd let go of your poll for half a second, you could learn a lot.