PDA

View Full Version : Question about DJ

royr17
04-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Does anybody know how he looked in mini-camp.

And does anybody know who the hell his agent is. Cause if its Rosenhaus or Postons then we are screwed. If wont matter if DJ just wants to play, Rosenhaus or Postons wont give up till he gets a big contract.

The question also is how big of a contract is DJ goin to want. Hopefully he'll do the same that LJ did, when LJ said it wasnt about the money.

Lookin forward to seein this guy playin in Red & Gold this year.

Hoover
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
He looked good!

melbar
04-29-2005, 11:52 AM
What did the 15th pick end up getting last year?

royr17
04-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Thats great. Any news on who his agent is though ?

royr17
04-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Last years # 15 was WR Michael Clayton

JimNasium
04-29-2005, 11:56 AM
It appeared that he was unable to shed blocks and had trouble tackling.

Chiefnj
04-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Carl needs to help set the market this year rather than let the market set it for KC. Grab last years figure, boost it by 5% and make an offer. Jerry Jones is often rumored to overpay and sign his kids quickly. If he signs the 11 and 20 quickly and generously it will affect all the players in between.

royr17
04-29-2005, 12:01 PM
I cant find what he signed for

shaneo69
04-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Not sure who DJ's agent is, but Thomas Davis hired Todd France, which is probably why the Chiefs were so disappointed when Carolina stole him at #14. France is also the agent for Priest and Kendrell Bell, so I'm sure Carl was looking forward to getting a quick deal done with him if Davis was our pick.

BTW, Davis is lining up at SS for the Panthers at their mini-camp this weekend, and was issued #47. He was quoted the other day saying he was happy to be staying at Safety because after playing there the last two years, he had gotten used to it. Mike Minter will either be a salary cap victim or he'll move to FS if Idrees Bashir doesn't impress the coaches.

htismaqe
04-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Johnson's agent was somebody I've never heard of. I'll see if I can find it.

As for how he "looked" at mini-camp, it started TODAY.

ZootedGranny
04-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Former Raider Vann McElroy is his agent. Contract shouldn't be a problem, considering he represents the likes of Tommy Maddox.

Clayton signed for $13 million with a $6.2 million signing bonus.

htismaqe
04-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Not sure who DJ's agent is, but Thomas Davis hired Todd France, which is probably why the Chiefs were so disappointed when Carolina stole him at #14. France is also the agent for Priest and Kendrell Bell, so I'm sure Carl was looking forward to getting a quick deal done with him if Davis was our pick.

BTW, Davis is lining up at SS for the Panthers at their mini-camp this weekend, and was issued #47. He was quoted the other day saying he was happy to be staying at Safety because after playing there the last two years, he had gotten used to it. Mike Minter will either be a salary cap victim or he'll move to FS if Idrees Bashir doesn't impress the coaches.

I'm glad we got Johnson then. We needed an OLB.

go bo
04-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Former Raider Vann McElroy is his agent. Contract shouldn't be a problem, considering he represents the likes of Tommy Maddox.

Clayton signed for $13 million with a $6.2 million signing bonus.whew, that's a relief...

maby he'll actually be in training camp on time... [fingers crossed smilie]

nascher
04-29-2005, 12:44 PM
LB was a big need and we got maybe the best defensive player in the entire draft talk about luck :)

|Zach|
04-29-2005, 12:47 PM
ROFL

InChiefsHeaven
04-29-2005, 12:53 PM
ROFL
Great, another blown draft!! Damn you CARL!!! :)