PDA

View Full Version : Sunday back to prime-time h-e-double hockey sticks

Baby Lee
05-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Well, it's sweeps again, and the biggest logjam around rears it's ugly head.
8:00 CST has new episodes of Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, and Deadwood all on a the same time.

Looks like my all time fave, Deadwood, gets the bump, purely because it's replayed later in the week.

DH will get watched live. L&O will get DVRed in HD on the computer, and Family Guy will get it's long anticipated return relegated to the [horrors] VCR. That is, unless FG is actually screened in true HD, which I'm guessing not, as the Simpsons and King of the Hill are still SD.

jiveturkey
05-01-2005, 08:11 AM
I believe that Family Guy is going to be replayed on the Cartoon Network at a later time so you might be able to DVR it later.

Baby Lee
05-01-2005, 08:13 AM
I believe that Family Guy is going to be replayed on the Cartoon Network at a later time so you might be able to DVR it later.
Cool, then I could VCR L&O and get my Deadwood fix in a timely manner.

AeroSquid
05-01-2005, 08:38 AM
i have the time warnet dvr so i can record 2 shows at once. any others i miss i usually just download them... I saw the new Family Guy ep. last week (it's a good one)

the Talking Can
05-01-2005, 08:39 AM
watching DH and taping Family Guy?

are you married?

Baby Lee
05-01-2005, 08:51 AM
watching DH and taping Family Guy?

are you married?
Watching DH in HD!! Big difference. I'm watching DH for the bewbs and poopers, not for the plot.
And like I said, it may change if FG is indeed in full HD glory.

Baby Lee
05-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Any idea when that replay is? The network site is a fugging mess.

jiveturkey
05-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Any idea when that replay is? The network site is a fugging mess.
Sorry

I read it in an article a couple of weeks back.

the Talking Can
05-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Watching DH in HD!! Big difference. I'm watching DH for the bewbs and poopers, not for the plot.
And like I said, it may change if FG is indeed in full HD glory.

fair enough....the Cartoon Network changes their adultswim lineup seemingly week to week, not sure when the new epiosodes will air...

theultimatekcchiefsfan
05-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Your not supposed to admit to watching Desperate Housewives.................. :p

Baby Lee
05-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Your not supposed to admit to watching Desperate Housewives.................. :p
Everyone knows you'll be glued to "Riding the Bus with my Fat Retarded Lesbian Sister." :p

KCWolfman
05-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Doesn't HBO show their programs more times each month than Andre' Rison has law trouble?

Baby Lee
05-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Doesn't HBO show their programs more times each month than Andre' Rison has law trouble?
Once again, HD is the key, and the replay on HBOHD is on against CSI Miami tomorrow night. Otherwise I'll have to wait 3 weeks for the recap marathon on Friday night.

|Zach|
05-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Family Guy...all the way.

FloridaChief
05-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Everyone knows you'll be glued to "Riding the Bus with my Fat Retarded Lesbian Sister."

Is that on tonight too? I was thinking of taping it actually. You just know that O'Donnell performance is gonna be good for a thousand unintended laughs...

chiefs4me
05-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Damn.....I haven't been that excited in days...very misleading of you to put the word hockey in your title. What a let down...