PDA

View Full Version : mcdonalds search lights

saturnknts
05-01-2005, 10:29 PM
is wichita the only city to have these. i am begining to hate these. went outside tonight and was just looking at the clouds going by. and i see eight or nine of these things ruining my viewing of the night sky. hopefully it is just a promotion that will go away soon. i hate them.

Rausch
05-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Next time you'll know what to do.

Strip down neck-ed and smear crisco all over your body. They'll damned sure leave you alone then...

Dunit35
05-01-2005, 10:40 PM
the place I work at...used to put a blimp up in the sky so cars driving anywhere in the area could see that there is a fast food place there...looked really stupid

J Diddy
05-01-2005, 11:04 PM
they are all over. When the lights are on they mean they are having some kind of crazy burger special.

No joke.

Ultra Peanut
05-01-2005, 11:07 PM
What the hell?!

What a bizarre concept. I'm not sure I've ever encountered anything like that.

They should at least come up with some superhero ad campaign to go with it. The lights are for MacMan, and they're sending out the MacSignal.

J Diddy
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM
What the hell?!

What a bizarre concept. I'm not sure I've ever encountered anything like that.

They should at least come up with some superhero ad campaign to go with it. The lights are for MacMan, and they're sending out the MacSignal.

It would be kind of cool to have some arches floating up like the bat signal.

elvomito
05-01-2005, 11:13 PM
here in kc they did it a year and a half ago when they first started staying open 24 hours. i haven't seen them do it in a long time.

J Diddy
05-01-2005, 11:15 PM
here in kc they did it a year and a half ago when they first started staying open 24 hours. i haven't seen them do it in a long time.

That's because evil has not been lurking in kc. Now we need the big mac to save the day.

Ultra Peanut
05-01-2005, 11:15 PM
It would be kind of cool to have some arches floating up like the bat signal.That's what I was sort of envisioning.

morphius
05-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Maybe that explains all the lights in Northern St Joe I saw tonight and Friday night.

Wondered what that was for.

chappy
05-01-2005, 11:27 PM
when they are on big macs are only 39 cents as long as you ask about them

KCChiefsMan
05-01-2005, 11:32 PM
they have it in Lawrence too.....kinda stupid if you ask me

trndobrd
05-02-2005, 01:14 AM
You won't be complaining nest time the German bombers are flying overhead and the Ack-Ack gunners can only see the planes caught in the spotlights.

David.
05-02-2005, 01:35 AM
omfg my friends and I were just talking about this on Friday night.

they got em in columbia.

wish i knew about the 39 cent big mac deal :(

tk13
05-02-2005, 01:47 AM
You won't be complaining nest time the German bombers are flying overhead and the Ack-Ack gunners can only see the planes caught in the spotlights.
That was Hitler's plan. First take out all the McDonald's then bomb all the Wal-Marts, cripple America...

ROYC75
05-02-2005, 07:45 AM
You mean they didn't have the signal ( arches:ala Batman ) on, for Ronald and the Keystone Cops ? I mean, how else are they to catch the Hamburgler if they don't get the signal ?

Simplex3
05-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Next time you'll know what to do.

Strip down neck-ed and smear crisco all over your body. They'll damned sure leave you alone then...
No way. One of the idiots working there might try to cook your ass.

ROYC75
05-02-2005, 08:06 AM
No way. One of the idiots working there might try to cook your ass.

Sitting your smeared crisco ass on top of that seach lights does will have tendeancy to fry that ass.

RedNFeisty
05-02-2005, 08:09 AM
I haven't noticed McDonald's having search lights here in Wichita. I know downtown they have permanent search lights by Old Chicago and the Warren Theater.

I am starting to think that I really need to get out more often.

Abba-Dabba
05-02-2005, 08:49 AM
I haven't noticed McDonald's having search lights here in Wichita. I know downtown they have permanent search lights by Old Chicago and the Warren Theater.

I am starting to think that I really need to get out more often.

Yep, you officially need to get out more. There are everywhere. Fuggers are taking over the night sky.

I saw them at 2 this morning. 3 of them in the sky on the northeast side of town.

RedNFeisty
05-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Yep, you officially need to get out more. There are everywhere. Fuggers are taking over the night sky.

I saw them at 2 this morning. 3 of them in the sky on the northeast side of town.

See, at two in the morning I tend to do what some might call sleeping!!

Strange!

Skip Towne
05-02-2005, 09:38 AM

They can have the night sky. I'm not using it.

RedNFeisty
05-02-2005, 09:52 AM
They can have the night sky. I'm not using it.

How gracious of you, are you sure that you don’t at least want it every other Wednesday or Thursday!?!