PDA

View Full Version : John Mason (fiancee of Runaway Bride) on morning radio.

ENDelt260
05-03-2005, 07:22 PM

Logical
05-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Absolutely, from what I have seen of the guy I don't believe he has all the light bulbs burning.

Swanman
05-04-2005, 06:44 AM
Well, I guess I'm the only one who thought, "well, if his friends don't have the stones to give him a kick in the balls, at least a stranger making fun of him does."

Seriously, every minute this douchebag wastes on this twat is a damage. Someone needs to tell him so.

Opie and Anthony have spent quite a bit of time talking about this story and they made a very good point about why he's staying with her. According to him, both he and she are virgins waiting for marriage to have sex. Assuming this is true, if he dumps her and still wants to stay a virgin until marriage, he's going to be waiting another couple years at least to go through finding another girl, engagement, etc. before he can finally have sex. Being that he's in his 30s, he's probably dying to get it on.

tomahawk kid
05-04-2005, 06:47 AM
Maybe that's why she's frigging crazy.

No sex in 32 years.

Valiant
05-04-2005, 06:49 AM
Maybe that's why she's frigging crazy.

No sex in 32 years.

Whatever, that chick was banging like a rabbit while she was out... prolley a good three different guys...

tomahawk kid
05-04-2005, 06:52 AM
Whatever, that chick was banging like a rabbit while she was out... prolley a good three different guys...

Ya think?

Dartgod
05-04-2005, 07:18 AM
This dumb bitch is way beyond her 15 minutes of fame. I am so freakin' sick of hearing about this.

Eleazar
05-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Well, at least if he marries her he'll be keeping her away from the rest of us.

ck_IN
05-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Cut the guy some slack. He's going to parlay this into a book deal, maybe a movie deal and at least several talk show gigs. He's cashing in by being a chump.

Now if he actually does go ahead and marries this twit then I retract all of the above and he truely is a chump.

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 10:28 AM
He wants her money.....

Brock
05-04-2005, 10:30 AM
He wants her money.....

ROFL Riiiight.

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:04 AM
ROFL Riiiight.

:rolleyes:...Her family is loaded with cash and he's not...she is somewhat better looking then him. He would take her back no matter what she did..:harumph:

It's all about the money...

Eleazar
05-04-2005, 11:05 AM
:rolleyes:...Her family is loaded with cash and he's not...she is somewhat better looking then him. He would take her back no matter what she did..:harumph:

How did I know when I saw that your reply was last on this thread, you had come riding in to defend the wench. :rolleyes:

Clint in Wichita
05-04-2005, 11:08 AM
She should have some sort of slur tattooed onto her face.

Coach
05-04-2005, 11:11 AM

I'd have to disagree with that. I known a few couples that one side is as ugly as f**k and broke-ass/rich, while the other is probably one of the good looking kind, and is loaded with dough/broke, but they seem to get along well, longer than most people anticipated. They both said that it's really never the money anyways, becuase of their unlimited love to each other.

Brock
05-04-2005, 11:20 AM

Just because you married the guy with the newest trailer in the park doesn't mean everyone else thinks that way.

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:28 AM
How did I know when I saw that your reply was last on this thread, you had come riding in to defend the wench. :rolleyes:

I am not defending the dumb bitch...you have your opinion and I have mine. I have seen pictures of both of them. And my feeling is he can't do better....which is why he is standing beside her to the end. And it probably helps that she does have money......my opinion only..they deserve each other.:harumph:

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Just because you married the guy with the newest trailer in the park doesn't mean everyone else thinks that way.

I don't know why I am even responding to you...I don't care for you much at all. But my life experience has taught me that the one talking about trash is usually the one living in trash.....:harumph:

And your right, my 5th wheel camper is 4 years old..time to buy a new one.ROFL

Brock
05-04-2005, 11:35 AM
I don't know why I am even responding to you...I don't care for you much at all.

Because you're a moron who doesn't know when to shut up?

BIG_DADDY
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
She should have some sort of slur tattooed onto her face.

A simple weasel branded across her forehead would be a nice start. She should have to pay that money back as well.

jspchief
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
And your right, my 5th wheel camper is 4 years old..time to buy a new one.ROFL

I'm sure the jealousy level of Chiefsplanet just spiked. :rolleyes:

You have the social skills of a 10 year old.

Eleazar
05-04-2005, 11:46 AM
I am not defending the dumb bitch...you have your opinion and I have mine. I have seen pictures of both of them. And my feeling is he can't do better....which is why he is standing beside her to the end. And it probably helps that she does have money......my opinion only..they deserve each other.:harumph:

How do YOU know this guy can't do any better? Maybe he's a kind and noble person with a heart of gold? YOU looking at a picture of him and deciding that he can't do any better is the most retarded thing I think I've ever read. For example, no matter how bad looking you thought I was, I wouldn't stoop for someone with this kind of attitude. Maybe you don't think I could do better than you, but I guarandamntee I could. Hell, anyone can do better than someone who places value on people by looking at pictures.

You don't know a damn thing about him or what his actual feelings are. Maybe he loves her and forgives her, ever think of that one??

Go back to knitting your cats sweaters or something :cuss:

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:51 AM
I'm sure the jealousy level of Chiefsplanet just spiked. :rolleyes:

You have the social skills of a 10 year old.

:rolleyes:...can you even read...I wasn't responding to you with the camper.:harumph:

And I am not here to make friends..and if I was it wouldn't be you.ROFL

So mind your own bussiness.

jspchief
05-04-2005, 11:53 AM
How do YOU know this guy can't do any better? Maybe he's a kind and noble person with a heart of gold? YOU looking at a picture of him and deciding that he can't do any better is the most retarded thing I think I've ever read. For example, no matter how bad looking you thought I was, I wouldn't stoop for someone with this kind of attitude. Maybe you don't think I could do better than you, but I guarandamntee I could. Hell, anyone can do better than someone who places value on people by looking at pictures.

You don't know a damn thing about him or what his actual feelings are. Maybe he loves her and forgives her, ever think of that one??

Go back to knitting your cats sweaters or something :cuss:What did you expect? It's abundantly clear that she's completely shallow.

But at least her husband makes 7 million dollars and she has a camper.

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:54 AM

Go back to knitting your cats sweaters or something :cuss:

Did everybody take stupid pills this am or what. READ what you just wrote. What you accused me of is what you just did.:rolleyes:

And I don't have to knit sweaters for my cat...I live in texas where the sun shines........ROFL

Brock
05-04-2005, 11:54 AM
So mind your own bussiness.

Take your own advice, Murleen.

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:55 AM
It's been fun guys...but I think I will take Austin to lunch and come back when the big boys show up.........ROFL

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:56 AM
What did you expect? It's abundantly clear that she's completely shallow.

I thought it was eleventy jillion billion dollars.....ROFL

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 11:58 AM
A simple weasel branded across her forehead would be a nice start. She should have to pay that money back as well.

Hell yea she should. The paper said the town spent 100 thousand looking for her. Every penny needs to be paid back and some more.......

Eleazar
05-04-2005, 11:59 AM
What did you expect? It's abundantly clear that she's completely shallow.

If he makes that much he ought to be able to trade and get a newer one. And trade in the camper, too.

jspchief
05-04-2005, 12:06 PM
:rolleyes:...can you even read...I wasn't responding to you with the camper.:harumph:

And I am not here to make friends..and if I was it wouldn't be you.ROFL

So mind your own bussiness.I don't give a **** who you were responding to. It doesn't change my point.

You are socially retarded. You brag up your material possesions like it somehow gives you an edge over other people on this BB. That's something I'd expect from a 10 year old. You turn every conversation you participate in into a sh*t-flinging contest that centers around yourself. You're like a child that doesn't get enough attention, so you act out because bad attention is better than none.

This board is full of all types of people, and only a small percentage of those people are constantly at odds with the majority of the board. Even the people that get off to a bad start eventually blend in nicely. Yet you still haven't figured out how to be even tolerable.

It's brutally obvious that you are not here to make friends. So why are you here? Do you really get satisfaction from pissing people off, raising your nose at others, and being the butt of countless jokes? You must be a f*cking masochist to keep coming back. The only explanation I can come up with is that everyone hates you in real ife too, so you're just used to it.

Don't bother telling me about all the PMs you get and all the people that like you here. I've heard it before. It's pretty clear by the large majority of your interactions that you're clueless.

Kerberos
05-04-2005, 12:26 PM
I don't give a **** who you were responding to. It doesn't change my point.

You are socially retarded. You brag up your material possesions like it somehow gives you an edge over other people on this BB. That's something I'd expect from a 10 year old. You turn every conversation you participate in into a sh*t-flinging contest that centers around yourself. You're like a child that doesn't get enough attention, so you act out because bad attention is better than none.

This board is full of all types of people, and only a small percentage of those people are constantly at odds with the majority of the board. Even the people that get off to a bad start eventually blend in nicely. Yet you still haven't figured out how to be even tolerable.

It's brutally obvious that you are not here to make friends. So why are you here? Do you really get satisfaction from pissing people off, raising your nose at others, and being the butt of countless jokes? You must be a f*cking masochist to keep coming back. The only explanation I can come up with is that everyone hates you in real ife too, so you're just used to it.

Don't bother telling me about all the PMs you get and all the people that like you here. I've heard it before. It's pretty clear by the large majority of your interactions that you're clueless.

WOW..... :doh!:

chiefs4me
05-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I don't give a **** who you were responding to. It doesn't change my point.

It's brutally obvious that you are not here to make friends. So why are you here? Do you really get satisfaction from pissing people off, raising your nose at others, and being the butt of countless jokes? You must be a f*cking masochist to keep coming back. The only explanation I can come up with is that everyone hates you in real ife too, so you're just used to it.ROFL......posters like you are what makes it all about me. :rolleyes: I wasn't even talking to you and here you go again, the drama queen going to clean up the board like you try and do everyday. If someone has an opinion other then yours, then they are wrong.ROFL

How old are you anyway little boy...jealous because no one gives a shit about what you say? :harumph:

I meet men like you everyday....nothing but talk and full of crap. If you really didn't want to read my posts, then you would use the ignore button.:harumph: but no.....then you couldn't bitch.ROFL

I am outta here for a few hours so you can have everyones attention dumbass.:)

have a great day......ROFL

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't bother telling me about all the PMs you get and all the people that like you here. I've heard it before. It's pretty clear by the large majority of your interactions that you're clueless.[/QUOTE]

aw....nobody sending you pm's....I will send you one.ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
05-04-2005, 07:48 PM

Hmmm... I thought he was loaded with $...