PDA

View Full Version : This Dr. Phil Interview is such BS.

NewChief
05-04-2005, 06:26 PM
WTF?!

Is this guy like America's Grand Inquisitor or something? It's like he's the ****ing confessor, and you go onto his show. He browbeats you for an hour, humiliating you, inflicting sadistic tongue lashings upon you, then you're absolved of your crimes in the public's eye, if you can just handle the heat.

This is such bullshit. This freaking Pat O'Brien dude, who is famous and single, goes out, drinks some booze, does some blow and asks a chick to have a threesome with him and another chick. Admittedly it wasn't that smooth of a pickup line that he used, but it's not like he was masturbating into the punch bowl at a wedding. He was in a private hotel room, leaving messages on another individual's phone, asking her for sex. Dr. Phil acts like he's some kind of societal role model who has let his fans down through his actions.

Sometimes I really wish I didn't even have the bunny ears on my TV. I could do with just DVDs.

NewChief
05-04-2005, 06:29 PM
You're watching Dr. Phil?

It's some primetime interview crap that's on. All I get are the major networks, becuase I don't watch enough TV to justify cable.

tk13
05-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Son, if you're letting your chickens run free from the coup, then you aren't going to have much of a farm in your brain.

rocks
05-04-2005, 06:38 PM
How many guys out there have not asked for a 3some? Gotta keep asking!

Deberg_1990
05-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Its just ridiculas how many people take Dr Phil as "Gospel" these days. He says absolutely nothing thats not good old common sense. Hes NOT some miracle worker.

keg in kc
05-04-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm stunned that the male dr. laura would have a bs interview. Stunned I tell you.

siberian khatru
05-04-2005, 07:49 PM
it's not like he was masturbating into the punch bowl at a wedding.

Ah, good times ...

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Don't guests get paid? I'd take some abuse from that necromonger for a few bucks.

NJ Chief Fan
05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
f dr phil and f ophrah this is whats wrong with american society today these dumbasses polutin peoples minds damn garbage

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:01 PM
f dr phil and f ophrah this is whats wrong with american society today these dumbasses polutin peoples minds damn garbage

I think Dr. Phil's a hell of alot better than Oprah.

milkman
05-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I think Dr. Phil's a hell of alot better than Oprah.

They both suck.
I see a commercial for either of them I get irritated.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:06 PM
They both suck.
I see a commercial for either of them I get irritated.

Don't get me wrong, Phil is a ****stick, but I'd rather go on his show than Oprah's.

mcan
05-04-2005, 08:07 PM
I've seen a couple of shows with him on it... Mostly during the summer, when you are reminded why day time TV sucks. Anyway, I've heard him say some pretty interesting stuff before. There was this one woman on, who brought on her child and expected Dr Phil to talk some sense into him. The kid thought he was going to be a pro baseball player, and the Mom thought it best to get him to aspire to be a doctor or something. Dr Phil told the woman to STFU and quit snubbing her kids' dreams.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
I've seen a couple of shows with him on it... Mostly during the summer, when you are reminded why day time TV sucks. Anyway, I've heard him say some pretty interesting stuff before. There was this one woman on, who brought on her child and expected Dr Phil to talk some sense into him. The kid thought he was going to be a pro baseball player, and the Mom thought it best to get him to aspire to be a doctor or something. Dr Phil told the woman to STFU and quit snubbing her kids' dreams.

Like I say, he's not all bad.

milkman
05-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Like I say, he's not all bad.

That depends, had Dr. MouthPhil seen the kid play hoops?

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:15 PM
That depends, had Dr. MouthPhil seen the kid play hoops?

It doesn't matter. If that's what he wants to do, let him hoe his own road. Parents try to do too much for their kids today.

Eleazar
05-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Somewhat on the subject... I'm really glad no one's near interested enough in me to track down some of the drunken phone messages I've left gals over the years.

I was going to say, who hasn't got all torn up and left messed up phone messages for women in the middle of the night begging for threesomes.

Bwana
05-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Dr. Phil is a complete tool.

Eleazar
05-04-2005, 08:20 PM
If yoouuuuuuuuu want to lose weight then youuuuuuuuuu need to stop, the eating![/dr. phil]

[cheers and applause]

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:24 PM
If yoouuuuuuuuu want to lose weight then youuuuuuuuuu need to stop, the eating![/dr. phil]

[cheers and applause]

I heard one of the best theories on losing weight from Dr. Phil:

"What are you going to do? Are you going to BE fat, or are you going to BEAT the fat?"

*APPLAUSE*

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 08:28 PM
I fail to see how hitting oneself can lead to weightloss. I think he should stick with the eating less angle.

Though, on second thought, I suppose you should pair it with proper exercise...

I just think it's a good mindset.

keg in kc
05-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Dr. Evil

CosmicPal
05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Geez, that sounds like my every weekend:

Drink booze: Check

Party: Check

Call women on the phone asking for sex: Check

Inspector
05-04-2005, 09:38 PM
I heard that years ago he had a fitness club or something like that and was accussed of ripping people off.

Now I can't remember where I got that information. Maybe it's just BS.

But as long as we're dogging the guy, I thought I'd throw that in.

CosmicPal
05-04-2005, 09:40 PM
I heard that years ago he had a fitness club or something like that and was accussed of ripping people off.

I heard he went to Shawnee Mission North. :shrug:

Phobia
05-04-2005, 09:41 PM
It doesn't matter. If that's what he wants to do, let him hoe his own road. Parents try to do too much for their kids today.
Dude, move out and then you can talk about your parents like that. While you're living under their roof, you will respect them and their rules.

Bowser
05-04-2005, 09:42 PM
How many guys out there have not asked for a 3some? Gotta keep asking!

Absolutely!

I really need to find this T-Shirt......

CosmicPal
05-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Dude, move out and then you can talk about your parents like that. While you're living under their roof, you will respect them and their rules.

Thanks, Dad.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 09:45 PM

You're mistaken. My parents have never held me back from doing anything I wanted to do.

patteeu
05-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Dr. Phil has an annoying voice.

Iowanian
05-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I'd like an hour on national TV across from Dr Phil....with equal time to harrass and question each other.

I'd make that fat poosy wail like a greiving Muslim woman.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
I'd like an hour on national TV across from Dr Phil....with equal time to harrass and question each other.

I'd make that fat poosy wail like a greiving Muslim woman.

I'd PPV that fo sheazy.

tk13
05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
If you put a bunch of eggs in your basket, and then you drop the basket, well then you're going to have a bunch of cracked eggs. Don't go through life dropping your basket.

Iowanian
05-04-2005, 09:53 PM
"why doc'tah phil, You're sweatin' like a fat chic at a twinky factahray.....I declayah, you must think its hotter than a popcorn fart under these lights.

Well buckle up fatty, I've got neeeeews for you. real men don't wear Abercrombie, and they sure don't let their wife tell them what to do on their own show.

I've got a statement I'd like you to say 5 times each night before you go to sleep and then get back to us...."Spare the rod, spoil the broad".

I'd like to say that to Oprah too.