PDA

View Full Version : I crawled out from underneath my rock and found....

munkey
05-05-2005, 03:01 PM
:hmmm:

POOP-FREEZE™ is a specially formulated aerosol freeze spray that, upon contact, forms a frosty film on dog poop (or cat poop) to harden the surface for easy pick-up. POOP-FREEZE is a great companion to a pooper scooper for clean fast dog poop or cat poop disposal.

POOP-FREEZE is non-flammable, contains no CFC’s and is perfect for both outside and indoor use. Totally safe for both humans and pets when used as directed. Great product testimonials have been given to POOP-FREEZE for dog poop and cat poop removal. POOP-FREEZE, a pooper scooper and dog poop waste bags are the perfect solutions to fast and easy dog poop and cat poop removal.

teedubya
05-05-2005, 03:02 PM
sweet, this is perfect for when my kid shits his pants. :cuss:

Iowanian
05-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Isn't your kid like 11 now?

He's not going to do very well with the Jr High girls at that rate.

Calcountry
05-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Summer wheez?

When pipes begin to freeze....

Oh let there be snow, no not snow. This kind of weather brings people together so friendships can grow....

tyton75
05-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Vapoorize is better

munkey
05-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Guess you can throw the old gloves away....

Hydrae
05-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Where does it go?

The ozone layer

beer bacon
05-05-2005, 03:39 PM
This will make it much less messy when I throw my feces at random people on the street.

Bwana
05-05-2005, 03:43 PM
LOL, you better start working out now because in six months that mastiff will be laying cable so heavy you will think a tyrannosaurus rex showed up while you were sleeping You will need the arm strength to move those monster loads. :)

beer bacon
05-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

I throw my poop at people on principle. I don't throw it for the glamorous splatter as it slams on to their shirt and dog.

munkey
05-05-2005, 04:03 PM
LOL, you better start working out now because in six months that mastiff will be laying cable so heavy you will think a tyrannosaurus rex showed up while you were sleeping You will need the arm strength to move those monster loads. :)

That's why I got the kids one of these....to think it actually works!