PDA

View Full Version : Pacman partying hard

Mr. Laz
05-09-2005, 06:46 PM
PACMAN GONE WILD?

We've heard from several different sources that Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones is facing allegations of battery resulting from a post-draft strip-club spree in his home state of Georgia.

The allegations include a claim that Jones hit a woman over the head with a bottle. There's also a contention that he left another club that same night without paying his full tab.

Jones, the first defensive player taken in the draft, apparently wasn't harmed by past allegations of hitting a guy upside the head with a pool stick at a Morgantown, West Virginia bar. We've heard in the wake of the draft, however, that if Tennessee hadn't taken him with the six pick, he might have fallen past Arizona and Washington and out of the top ten, due in part to character questions.

Word is that civil litigation against Jones for the most recent incident is brewing, and that there could be criminal charges filed.

Stay tuned.

|Zach|
05-09-2005, 06:48 PM
What a sweetheart.

Stinger
05-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Damnit Carl!!!! :cuss:

Fairplay
05-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Im glad he was already taken before the Chiefs pick. Actually Carlos Rodgers is who i hoped was picked by us. But im very happy with DJ and our draft was very good.

I would assume when "Pac Man" gets to training camp his team is going to have a lot of fun messing with that rookie.

Phobia
05-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Good for PacMan. He has just cemented a conduct clause laden contract for himself. Dipshit.

Bowser
05-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Somewhere, Dale Carter is all smiles.

shaneo69
05-10-2005, 06:50 PM
This guy has trouble written all over him. When they were showing the early draftees at their draft parties and most of the kids were with their families, Pac Man had the hip hop hat, dark shades, and a posse of about 20 with him celebrating when he got drafted. I can't believe teams can't get an accurate read on guys after all the research they supposedly do. Hell, I could see just from the camera shots they were showing of him that he was a hoodlum.

Good luck, Fisher.

Spicy McHaggis
05-10-2005, 08:14 PM
This guy has trouble written all over him. When they were showing the early draftees at their draft parties and most of the kids were with their families, Pac Man had the hip hop hat, dark shades, and a posse of about 20 with him celebrating when he got drafted. I can't believe teams can't get an accurate read on guys after all the research they supposedly do. Hell, I could see just from the camera shots they were showing of him that he was a hoodlum.

Good luck, Fisher.

He looked like Lil' Jon. All he needed was his Pimp Cup.

TEX
05-10-2005, 08:29 PM
IMO,that midget is going to be a BUST at CB for the Titans. I can't believe they passed on Rolle and Rogers. :shake: I suppose that PacMidge will help their return game if all else fails.

Dayze
05-10-2005, 08:50 PM
20 yrs old

+

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

= Trouble.

DTLB58
05-11-2005, 06:43 PM
20 yrs old

+

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

= Trouble.

Only good news....Being a Titans rookie he will have to sit in on a class given by Dave Ramsey about Financial advise......If he is smart he will listen.

Kinda glad this guy didn't fall to us......the video they showed of him when he was selected was pretty scaring looking I thought.

Sure-Oz
05-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Busted a bottle over a womans head lmfao what a dumbshit.

DTLB58
05-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Im glad he was already taken before the Chiefs pick. Actually Carlos Rodgers is who i hoped was picked by us. But im very happy with DJ and our draft was very good.

I would assume when "Pac Man" gets to training camp his team is going to have a lot of fun messing with that rookie.

Yea and I'm guessing he ain't gonna be real real receptive to the messing either. ROFL

Rain Man
05-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Between the jewelry and the inevitable settlement, he's going to have to come to Eric Warfield for financial advice any day now.

stevieray
05-11-2005, 07:35 PM
maybe he was drunk and thought he was an illegal alien.