PDA

View Full Version : How to hook up with a fat chick

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Endelt probably knows this...

Do your friends respect you too much? Is it your turn to “take one for the team?” Do you know what “slumpbuster” means? Then, my friend, you’re going to have to **** a fat chick. Be careful, though; the road is filled with danger and pizza. You’re going to need a game plan, so trust a seasoned pro. I mean, uh, I had a friend write this. Because I would NEVER… uh… here you go.

STEP 1: Mental Preparation- The first, most important step is realizing what you’re about to do: Engage in dirty, dirty sex with an unattractive chick of at best mild acquaintance (NO friends; they know where to find you). It’s not going to be pretty, and chances are pretty good that you will not, ahem, finish. So why would you ever put yourself through such torture?
STEP 2: Be Pretty- I know, I know, why do they deserve to get a guy who put in the 10 minutes to put on slacks and a collared shirt? They don’t. That’s the whole point. You’re a bonus! You’ve got to sweep her off her feet, or at least get a severe hernia trying. Just do your hair or something. Whatever. Don’t worry too much about the clothes, but slobbing it only brings the night to an early (more merciful, yes) end.
STEP 3: On the Hunt- You’re at the bar; now go get her. Don’t get the one who’s so fat her face looks pinched and she’s all Chinese in the eyes; they’re too angry to be slutty. Get the one who’s in the clothes that are about 4 sizes too tight and who has an okay face, so after 6 beers you’ll start telling yourself things like, “If she just lost like 80 pounds, she’d be hot.” Let your wingmen have the ladies—you’re having pork for dinner tonight.
STEP 4: Say the Right Things- Remember: Hollywood chicks are too skinny; real chicks have curves; and whatever she’s planning to do in life is really cool. But be smooth about it. Even fat chicks can smell wuss from a mile away, and the only thing worse than nailing a fattie is getting turned down by one. You should be drunk by now. Drink faster.
STEP 5: Closing Time- Go somewhere to eat after the bar. Trust me, do it. Drunk fat chicks love food more than white people love CSI. Then, decide where you’re going next. If it’s her apartment, you’re set. Your apartment ought to be fine, but it makes Step 7 harder. Her dorm room? No sex, unless her roommates aren’t coming back. Avoid your dorm room at all costs, or prepare to be shamed. Mercilessly
STEP 6: Seal the Deal- Good luck, shooter. You may get the screwing of a lifetime. Right. And the Insane Clown Posse may go triple platinum. Let’s be realistic. It’s like wrestling a hairless Saint Bernard, right down to the slobber flying everywhere. If you don’t want a crushed hip, don’t let her be on top. And for ****’s sakes, WRAP UP. The last thing you’ll ever want to do is get the herp from scraping the bottom of the barrel. That’s just tragic.
STEP 7: Run, She Won’t Catch You- If you’re at her place, leave ASAP. You, uh, had to be somewhere. However, if you’re at your place, you’re going to have to cuddle until she leaves; there’s nothing worse than an angry lowland gorilla with free reign in your dorm/living room. She may eat your X-Box. As soon as she leaves on her own accord, begin avoiding her. If she doesn’t have your number, no problems. If she does, you deserve it. You deserve the desperation hurtling your way like a big, sweaty meteorite with bad highlights. If you share a class with her, drop it. Holding hands in public with your conquest is like showing up to a job interview with shit all over your face.

And there you have it. You’ve just scarred yourself for life, and you’ve given girls another reason to “hate boys.” But past that, you’ve technically gotten laid, you’ve expanded your worldview, and you’ll most assuredly never, ever take a hot chick for granted again.

Simplex3
05-10-2005, 01:11 PM

jarjar
05-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay.

Bowser
05-10-2005, 01:23 PM
This always helps. So I'm told.

tyton75
05-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Nomination for greatest thread of the week!

shakesthecat
05-10-2005, 02:06 PM
The author of this article must be a serious friggin dork if it takes him that much thought and effort to get laid by a fat chick.

Spicy McHaggis
05-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Bringing home a fat chick is like getting a "participation" ribbon at a sporting event. At least shoot for the bronze.

MOhillbilly
05-10-2005, 02:11 PM
http://www.collegehumor.com/

Katipan
05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Tie a donut around your neck

tyton75
05-10-2005, 02:12 PM
its slumpbusting... sometimes its just gotta be done to get out of a rut!

If the Royals cared at all.. they would have banged every fatty in the bistate area by now!

Simplex3
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Tie a donut around your neck

Spicy McHaggis
05-10-2005, 02:15 PM
If the Royals cared at all.. they would have banged every fatty in the bistate area by now!

ROFL Perhaps they should just go play a little league team of 8 year olds to get a few wins under their belt. Of course if they dropped one the long term ramifications could be disastrous.

Eleazar
05-10-2005, 02:16 PM
1. Douse yourself in bacon grease
2. Head off to the bar

Iowanian
05-10-2005, 02:17 PM
You've made this too complicated.

Rub a hershey bar on your neck, chest and wrists, and drink alot when you're out.

Katipan
05-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry. It was just a joke. Don't take it so personally. I could have easily said danish or muffin. Or those god awful bagels where you ask for low fat cream cheese but then they pile 2 lbs of the crap on top.

You understand, yes?

ChiefFripp
05-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Never gonna happen. I'd rather just not have sex.

Bwana
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
heh perhaps your new avatar. :evil:

chiefs4me
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Endelt probably knows this...

Do your friends respect you too much? Is it your turn to “take one for the team?” Do you know what “slumpbuster” means? Then, my friend, you’re going to have to **** a fat chick. Be careful, though; the road is filled with danger and pizza. You’re going to need a game plan, so trust a seasoned pro. I mean, uh, I had a friend write this. Because I would NEVER… uh… here you go.

STEP 1: Mental Preparation- The first, most important step is realizing what you’re about to do: Engage in dirty, dirty sex with an unattractive chick of at best mild acquaintance (NO friends; they know where to find you). It’s not going to be pretty, and chances are pretty good that you will not, ahem, finish. So why would you ever put yourself through such torture?
STEP 2: Be Pretty- I know, I know, why do they deserve to get a guy who put in the 10 minutes to put on slacks and a collared shirt? They don’t. That’s the whole point. You’re a bonus! You’ve got to sweep her off her feet, or at least get a severe hernia trying. Just do your hair or something. Whatever. Don’t worry too much about the clothes, but slobbing it only brings the night to an early (more merciful, yes) end.
STEP 3: On the Hunt- You’re at the bar; now go get her. Don’t get the one who’s so fat her face looks pinched and she’s all Chinese in the eyes; they’re too angry to be slutty. Get the one who’s in the clothes that are about 4 sizes too tight and who has an okay face, so after 6 beers you’ll start telling yourself things like, “If she just lost like 80 pounds, she’d be hot.” Let your wingmen have the ladies—you’re having pork for dinner tonight.
STEP 4: Say the Right Things- Remember: Hollywood chicks are too skinny; real chicks have curves; and whatever she’s planning to do in life is really cool. But be smooth about it. Even fat chicks can smell wuss from a mile away, and the only thing worse than nailing a fattie is getting turned down by one. You should be drunk by now. Drink faster.
STEP 5: Closing Time- Go somewhere to eat after the bar. Trust me, do it. Drunk fat chicks love food more than white people love CSI. Then, decide where you’re going next. If it’s her apartment, you’re set. Your apartment ought to be fine, but it makes Step 7 harder. Her dorm room? No sex, unless her roommates aren’t coming back. Avoid your dorm room at all costs, or prepare to be shamed. Mercilessly
STEP 6: Seal the Deal- Good luck, shooter. You may get the screwing of a lifetime. Right. And the Insane Clown Posse may go triple platinum. Let’s be realistic. It’s like wrestling a hairless Saint Bernard, right down to the slobber flying everywhere. If you don’t want a crushed hip, don’t let her be on top. And for ****’s sakes, WRAP UP. The last thing you’ll ever want to do is get the herp from scraping the bottom of the barrel. That’s just tragic.
STEP 7: Run, She Won’t Catch You- If you’re at her place, leave ASAP. You, uh, had to be somewhere. However, if you’re at your place, you’re going to have to cuddle until she leaves; there’s nothing worse than an angry lowland gorilla with free reign in your dorm/living room. She may eat your X-Box. As soon as she leaves on her own accord, begin avoiding her. If she doesn’t have your number, no problems. If she does, you deserve it. You deserve the desperation hurtling your way like a big, sweaty meteorite with bad highlights. If you share a class with her, drop it. Holding hands in public with your conquest is like showing up to a job interview with shit all over your face.

And there you have it. You’ve just scarred yourself for life, and you’ve given girls another reason to “hate boys.” But past that, you’ve technically gotten laid, you’ve expanded your worldview, and you’ll most assuredly never, ever take a hot chick for granted again.

So, because your fat girlfriend dumped you... that makes it okay for you to make fun of fat girls? :rolleyes:

Eleazar
05-10-2005, 04:24 PM
So, because your fat girlfriend dumped you... that makes it okay for you to make fun of fat girls? :rolleyes:

Look cody, you got one on the line already!

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2005, 04:27 PM
"So, because your fat girlfriend dumped you... that makes it okay for you to make fun of fat girls?"

ROFL

Dude, I didn't write the thing. Big girls need love too, though, I agree. But it won't be from me, with all due respect.

chiefs4me
05-10-2005, 04:30 PM

:rolleyes:

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2005, 04:32 PM
ROFL

Simplex3
05-10-2005, 04:35 PM
heh perhaps your new avatar. :evil:
ROFL

Now THAT is some funny s**t. Rep.

|Zach|
05-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Classic c4me.

Skip Towne
05-10-2005, 05:00 PM
While I have seen some interesting ideas on here, I'm going to reserve judgement until Endelt arrives. I want to learn from an All-Pro.

Eleazar
05-10-2005, 06:04 PM
:rolleyes:

bahaha.... thanks for the rep. Glad you approve ROFL

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
05-10-2005, 06:24 PM
http://www.80stees.com/images/products/family_guy_no_fat_chicks_t-shirt_link.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-10-2005, 06:25 PM
http://www.betsyda.com/pictures/movies/firstknight/firstk1.jpg

I COMMAND YOU TO FIGHT! FIGHT! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER SURRENDER!

Simplex3
05-10-2005, 06:59 PM
http://www.betsyda.com/pictures/movies/firstknight/firstk1.jpg

I COMMAND YOU TO FIGHT! FIGHT! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER SURRENDER!
Is it humanly possible for you to make it any more apparant how big a dork you are?

Delano
05-10-2005, 07:02 PM

The reason it is okay to make fun of 'em is because they are fat.

chiefs4me
05-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Is it humanly possible for you to make it any more apparant how big a dork you are?

ROFL

Hammock Parties
05-10-2005, 07:32 PM

Dude, First Knight is the shiznit. Sean Connery as King Arthur!

The first time I was driving into Arrowhead, I was listening to "Arthur's fanfare" from the soundtrack!

Iowanian
05-10-2005, 11:03 PM
gochiefs, your method to pick up a fat chic would be the exact same as a thin chic.

Pull your car up next to the curb, ask how much for a half n half, and give the nice lady $75. Just borrow your granny's Gran Marquis instead of your Geo Metro.

Mecca
05-10-2005, 11:19 PM
This guy should just put "ask them if they want to go to Mcdonalds" I'm gonna guess that would be much easier and quicker and cheaper for that matter.

The fact that the guy actually wrote steps to getting a "slumpbuster" strikes me that this guy just has far to much time on his hands. Either that or he's just a really desperate individual.

For the record I think I'll keep any slump I've been in or happen to be in to avoid being completely repulsed and disgusted.