PDA

View Full Version : A Dogfight at Linebacker ......

ROYC75
05-10-2005, 03:17 PM
A Dogfight at Linebacker
by Todd Hunt

The Chiefs went into the off-season hurting at linebacker, and the free agent loss of Monte Beisel to New England made the situation even more desperate. The questionable return of Mike Maslowski, along with the mediocre play of every other linebacker on the roster, led the Chiefs to seek the help of Kendrell Bell and Derrick Johnson. But even with these two additions, none of the starting spots are set.

Bell and Johnson are the cream of the linebacker crop in Kansas City. Bell is a Pro Bowl inside linebacker that is feared throughout the league, and Johnson was simply the best outside linebacker in college sports. It seemed like a given that Bell would start in the middle and Johnson would replace Shawn Barber on the outside. Once the dust cleared from free agency and the draft though, Gunther Cunningham told Johnson he had to win Scott Fujita's spot, and Bell may move to Barber's position on the right side.

The second level of talent for the Chiefs includes Fujita, Barber and Maslowski. All 3 can be solid performers at their respective positions. Unfortunately, all 3 are also recovering from surgery. Maslowski, the most productive from this group, is facing a do or die season. If Maz returns, he will provide a very good MLB option and will likely be a great special teams' performer. Barber is slated to start camp on the PUP list, but could return after the first quarter of the season, while Fujita has a good shot at playing on opening day, barring any setbacks in his recovery.

The third level of talent includes Kawika Mitchell and Quinton Caver. Neither of these players has proven to be a solid starting linebacker, however both players showed improvement in the last half of 2004. They will need to improve even more to provide the solid linebacker group that Gun wants. Being near the tackle is good, but making the tackle is much, much better. Both will have their work cut out for them if they plan on capitalizing on the opportunity to start in 2005.

Barring a fantastic training camp performance by "Boomer" Grigsby, the 3 starting linebackers will likely come from this group. Bell and Johnson obviously have the inside track. The Chiefs have been very clear that Fujita will have to win a spot and you can't win a spot if you aren't participating in camp. As Dick Vermeil once said, "You can't make the club if you're sitting in the tub." A swift recovery is imperative for Fujita if he wants to remain a starter.

Bell is, by far, the best linebacker on the roster. If the Chiefs played a game today, Bell would be at the right outside spot, with Mitchell starting on the inside. However, Bell's punishing style is best suited for the inside, where he has been a Pro Bowler. Whereas Mitchell will have to carry on his improvement from the end of last season just to be average on the inside. Ideally, the Chiefs need a linebacker to step up and take that outside spot, which would allow Bell to slide back to the middle.

The ascending Caver and Mitchell are going to push hard to be starters. Rich Scanlon and "Boomer" Grigsby both have tools, and will be fighting for their professional lives. Keyaron Fox should also feel the pressure to get good or get going. Although a first day draft pick, Fox could not get on the field when Barber went down midway thru last season. Maslowski will show the heart he always has, and leave everything on the field.

It is going to be a dogfight at linebacker at this years training camp. Unfortunately for Barber and Fujita, they will have to sit and watch a hungry group of young players scrap for their positions. And they will know that they may never win it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This writer acts like Maz will be back and Barber will return after the 4th week ?

I just don't see either of them making it,but that's just me.

Bob Dole
05-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Bob Dole isn't laughing.

Really.

ROYC75
05-10-2005, 03:25 PM
It will be an interesting camp for LB's.

Bob Dole
05-10-2005, 03:26 PM
It will be an interesting camp for LB's.

Certainly will be at the top three levels.

go bo
05-10-2005, 03:28 PM
i wonder if key fox will ever be a contributor on defense...

but i think rich is in trouble if bell plays mlb...

with mitchell at 2d string and boomer at 3rd string, there wouldn't be any room left for rich...

Stinger
05-10-2005, 03:28 PM
A Dogfight at Linebacker

Hey since the new ordinance passed if this happens in Denver with their LB corp can they get arrested???

ROYC75
05-10-2005, 03:33 PM
http://oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3159466

Admirals rushing trio rewarded after record effort
05/10/05 - National Football League Europe (NFLE) Amsterdam Admirals
THREE running backs who helped the Amsterdam Admirals rush for an NFL Europe League record-tying 331 yards during last Sunday’s 48-10 defeat of the Frankfurt Galaxy have been rewarded with Player of the Week prizes.

JONATHAN SMITH (Kansas City Chiefs) and JARRETT PAYTON (Tennessee Titans) were jointly named Offensive Players of Week 6, while French running back SANDINO OCTOBRE was awarded the National Player of the Week prize.

Smith, who leads NFL Europe with 486 rushing yards on 87 carries, led the Admirals with 131 yards on 19 carries against the Galaxy, with a longest gain of 49 yards.

Payton, who ranks third in NFL Europe with 410 rushing yards and leads the league in rushing touchdowns (5) and average yards per carry (6.6), gained 97 yards on 9 carries against Frankfurt, scoring on runs of 18 and 27 yards.

Octobre gained an all-time national player record 94 yards on 13 carries with a long of 38 yards. During the 2005 season, the native of Paris, France, has rushed for 95 yards and caught 2 passes for 31 yards.

Talking of his award-winning running backs, Amsterdam Admirals head coach BART ANDRUS said: “We have a real potent running game. When you are able to run the football like we are, it is a big part of achieving success.”

Payton added: “We are clicking on all cylinders. Me and Jonathan Smith talk all the time about how if we didn’t have a great offensive line we couldn’t make plays. They make it easy for us because they are doing all the dirty work. I wouldn’t want to be a defensive coordinator trying to come up with a scheme to stop both of us.”

Defensive Player of the Week honors went to Berlin Thunder linebacker RICH SCANLON (Kansas City Chiefs), who recorded a game-high 9 tackles and 2 sacks for 13 yards during his team’s 23-17 loss at the hands of the Cologne Centurions.

Scanlon has led the Thunder in tackles in every game this season. He leads all NFL Europe League defenders with 56 tackles and has added 2 sacks, 2 pass defenses and 1 interception for 49 yards.

Praising his star linebacker, Thunder head coach RICK LANTZ said: “I think he could be playing on Sundays in the future.”

Hamburg Sea Devils defensive back ALLAN AMUNDSON (San Francisco 49ers) was named Special Teams Player of the Week after he ripped off a 71-yard kickoff return against the Rhein Fire.

The big return – which was among Amundson’s 5 kickoff returns for 139 yards (27.8 average) – set up a third quarter touchdown for the Sea Devils. Through six games, Amundson ranks third in NFL Europe with a 24.1 kickoff return average (8 for 193 yards).

NFL EUROPE LEAGUE PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARDS – WEEK 6

OFFENSIVE JONATHAN SMITH & JARRETT PAYTON RB Amsterdam

DEFENSIVE RICH SCANLON LB Berlin

SPECIAL TEAMS ALLAN AMUNDSON KR Hamburg

NATIONAL SANDINO OCTOBRE RB Amsterdam

Skip Towne
05-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Either Boomer or Scanlon will make the team but not both. Each team is required to have a token white LB. Its a rule.

|Zach|
05-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Either Boomer or Scanlon will make the team but not both. Each team is required to have a token white LB. Its a rule.
heh

shaneo69
05-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Here's how I would like to see it shake out...

Barber---June 1 cut

Kawika---end of training camp cut

Maz---June 1 cut

Bell---starting MLB

D. Johnson---starting OLB

Fujita---compete for other starting OLB position

Fox---compete with Fujita for starting OLB

Caver---backup OLB/special teamer

Boomer---backup MLB/special teamer

Scanlon---backup MLB/special teamer

Keep 7 LB's on active roster.

FloridaChief
05-10-2005, 03:39 PM
I know this is glass-half-empty thinking, but if anything, this article delineates the mess we could have at the LB position.

Bell-Injury prone?

Johnson-Rook trying to get up-to-speed...

Fujita-CW had his stock going down last year...

Barber-Won't see the field until after 1st qtr of the season

Maz-Again, CW has him all but out of the NFL due to injuries...

Mitchell-Did not impress during playing time last year.

Caver-Has never impressed at anything but ST during his NFL tenure.

Scanlon-Young, unknown quality.

Fox-Ditto

Grigsby-Seemingly brought in only for ST's...

C-Mac
05-10-2005, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=ROYC75]http://oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3159466
Scanlon has led the Thunder in tackles in every game this season. He leads all NFL Europe League defenders with 56 tackles and has added 2 sacks, 2 pass defenses and 1 interception for 49 yards.

Praising his star linebacker, Thunder head coach RICK LANTZ said: “I think he could be playing on Sundays in the future.”

Just keep doubting...

bkkcoh
05-10-2005, 03:40 PM
The third level of talent includes Kawika Mitchell and Quinton Caver. Neither of these players has proven to be a solid starting linebacker, however both players showed improvement in the last half of 2004. They will need to improve even more to provide the solid linebacker group that Gun wants. Being near the tackle is good, but making the tackle is much, much better. Both will have their work cut out for them if they plan on capitalizing on the opportunity to start in 2005.

Ouch.....

ROYC75
05-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Ouch.....

Kinda tells Mitchell to step it up or you will find the bench.

bkkcoh
05-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Kinda tells Mitchell to step it up or you will find the bench.

Or a try out for another team...

beer bacon
05-10-2005, 04:11 PM
I know this is glass-half-empty thinking, but if anything, this article delineates the mess we could have at the LB position.

Bell-Injury prone?

Johnson-Rook trying to get up-to-speed...

Fujita-CW had his stock going down last year...

Barber-Won't see the field until after 1st qtr of the season

Maz-Again, CW has him all but out of the NFL due to injuries...

Mitchell-Did not impress during playing time last year.

Caver-Has never impressed at anything but ST during his NFL tenure.

Scanlon-Young, unknown quality.

Fox-Ditto

Grigsby-Seemingly brought in only for ST's...

Here is the glass-half-full take:

Bell - Elite linebacker undervalued because of two unrelated injuries.

DJ - Rookie with tons of potential that is humble and eager to learn. Very willing to do whatever is necessary to transition quickly from college ball to the NFL.

Fujita - young player who recorded 90+ tackles and 5.5 sacks despite having very little support in the back seven.

Barber - Recovering from injury quicker then expected. Very solid linebacker at Phil when accompanied by decent talent in the linebacking core.

Maz - I don't know what even the biggest optimist can say about Maz. Maybe he will become the first cyborg in the NFL.

Mitchell - Did show improvement at the end of the year: took his game to a new level the last three games of last year when he recorded 29 tackles and two sacks.

Caver - Head did not explode when forced to start due to injuries.

Scanman - Subjugating the entire populence of Europe through his superior tackling abilities.

Fox - Young talented player who did not get playing time last year due to an early injury and getting into Vermeil's doghosue.

Boomer - Rookie who was undervalued in the draft because of where he played at. Despite that he seems to have the football instincts necessary for the NFL in combination with great athletic ability and attitude.

Clearly after reading the above there is no other conclusion one could come to except that our linebacking core will be aces for years to come.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Scanlon will get a starting nod. Laugh all you want. It's Scanlons to lose, both the spot and the world.

Bob Dole
05-10-2005, 04:19 PM
At least the article clears up the issue that NFLE is for team's 4th level talent.

That explains why Bob Dole feels like he's watching a preseason game every time he tries to sit through NFLE.

FloridaChief
05-10-2005, 04:21 PM

DJ - Rookie with tons of potential that is humble and eager to learn. Very willing to do whatever is necessary to transition quickly from college ball to the NFL.

Fujita - young player who recorded 90+ tackles and 5.5 sacks despite having very little support in the back seven.

Barber - Recoverying from injury quicker then expected. Very solid linebacker at Phil when accompanied by decent talent in the linebacking core.

Maz - I don't know what even the biggest optimist can say about Maz. Maybe he will become the first cyborg in the NFL.

Mitchell - Did show improvement at the end of the year: took his game to a new level the last three games of last year when he recorded 29 tackles and two sacks.

Scanman - Subjugating the entire populence of Europe through his superior tackling abilities.

Fox - Young talented player who did not get playing time last year due an early injury and getting into Vermeil's doghosue.

Boomer - Rookie who was undervalued in the draft because of where he played at. Despite that he seems to have the football instincts necessary for the NFL in combination with great athletic ability and attitude.

Clearly after reading the above there is no other conclusion one could come to except that our linebacking core will be aces for years to come.

Good takes. Thanks for being the yin to my yang...

ROYC75
05-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Scanlon will get a starting nod. Laugh all you want. It's Scanlons to lose, both the spot and the world.

Start ? Who said that ? :shake:

ROYC75
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
At least the article clears up the issue that NFLE is for team's 4th level talent.

That explains why Bob Dole feels like he's watching a preseason game every time he tries to sit through NFLE.

4th level ? Now that's just wrong, wrong I tell ya.

Nightfyre
05-10-2005, 04:24 PM

Barber - Recoverying from injury quicker then expected. Very solid linebacker at Phil when accompanied by decent talent in the linebacking core.

Fox - Young talented player who did not get playing time last year due an early injury and getting into Vermeil's doghosue.

I agree that our LB corps should be aces for years to come. I am happy to say we have the future of our team laid before us in the LBs and hopefully the DLine will catch up too. Then the defense would just need to replace an aging secondary and we will be well rounded.

Look for the three year future to look like this:
QB: Trent Green
HB: Larry Johnson
FB: Holcombe
LT: Roaf (if he continues to succeed)
LG: Waters
C: Wiegmann
RG: Welbourn
RT: Black
WR: Parker
WR: Craphonso?
TE: Gonzo

Defense:
DE: Hall
DE: Allen
DT: Siavii
DT: Sims
OLB: Bell, Fujita, Johnson
MLB: Mitchell, Grigsby
(replace secondary)

Chiefs Pantalones
05-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Start ? Who said that ? :shake:

I did, by golly. I did. You will see!

FloridaChief
05-10-2005, 04:32 PM
DT: Siavii
DT: Sims

Is this a joke or are you deliberately trying to make my head explode?

C-Mac
05-10-2005, 04:38 PM

Yes, but Bob Dole shouldnt forget that many NFL starters have come thru the NFLE. The Chiefs have one that is All-Pro and potentially could become a Hall of Fame candidate, of coarse that man is Dante Hall.

Nightfyre
05-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Is this a joke or are you deliberately trying to make my head explode?
Hey, if they turn out, who knows?

the Talking Can
05-10-2005, 04:47 PM
did he write "Carver" and "ascending" in the same sentence?

Bob Dole
05-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Yes, but Bob Dole shouldnt forget that many NFL starters have come thru the NFLE. The Chiefs have one that is All-Pro and potentially could become a Hall of Fame candidate, of coarse that man is Dante Hall.

Never heard of him.

Bob Dole
05-10-2005, 05:13 PM
did he write "Carver" and "ascending" in the same sentence?

Who the **** is Carver?

eazyb81
05-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is Todd Hunt?

Anyways, here's my take on who I would like to see the Chiefs keep:

(*=denotes starter)

Bell* - Playmaking LB, will have a monster season with double digit sacks. One of the best LBs in the league when healthy.

Mitchell* - I can hear the boos now....Unlike most, I liked how Mitchell played at the end of last year and think he has the most potential of any of our young LBs.

DJ* - Young athletic playmaker will be a serious asset in coverage and will get better as the season wears on. Should be a dynamic player in Gun's scheme.

Fox - 1st day pick, one of the best OLBs from last year's draft. Another infamous member of Vermeil's doghouse, he will get the chance to earn major playing time and possibly a starting job if he can stay healthy and play up to his ability.

Fujita - One of our better players the last few seasons on defense, he seems to lack the overall talent that some of the other LB candidates have. He is a hard worker, but probably doesn't have the overall talent to win a starting job right now. He would be an okay starter, but would be excellent depth.

Caver - Special teams fodder, he will probably only see the field when players are really tired or there is an injury. I had hope for him a couple years ago, but he seems like he was a tad overrated coming out of Arkansas.

Boomer - Has the ability and personality to be a great player on special teams. Could see the field occasionally if he learns the system fast, but will probably sit and watch for at least his first year.

Barber - Injuries have stalled his career, his best days are behind him. June 1st cut.

Maz - Same as Barber. Was a good soldier while he was here, but his time has come and gone. June 1st cut.

Scanlon - Great effort, seems like a good guy. Doesn't have the overall talent or athleticism to beat out any of the 7 LBs that will make the team, unless there are a few injuries.

Dayze
05-10-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm just pleased there will be real competition this year, instead of guys cruising their way into a starting spot with their mediocrity.

My vote is for Johson, Bell, and Fujita on opening day.

Didn't see enough/know enough about Mitchell to get a warm fuzzy just yet.

keg in kc
05-10-2005, 08:55 PM
You know what I want? I want our linebackers to all make it through camp without any serious injuries. The rest will work itself out.

royr17
05-11-2005, 10:00 AM
bump

Bob Dole
05-11-2005, 10:02 AM
bump

Why? You just can't resist reminding us that Rich Scanlon is 4th level NFL talent?

Rain Man
05-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Who the **** is Carver?

He invented the peanut, I think.

Lzen
05-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Never heard of him.

Dante Hall sucks.

Chief Henry
05-11-2005, 10:34 AM

Barber---June 1 cut

Maz---June 1 cut

Bell---starting MLB

I like it...

C-Mac
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Never heard of him.

Bob Dole needs to just get out a little more. :p

Phobia
05-11-2005, 10:47 AM
FWIW, the story in the thread header is from www.chiefscoalition.com - please include links in your stories, people.

Todd is a buddy of mine. Very nice guy.

Chieficus
05-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Certainly with Bell, Fujita, Mitchell and Barber, we have four players who have been starters prior to this year (Maz is done, so I'm not going to count him). The time of Barber's return is questionable. Barring some unforseen event, Johnson should be starting opening day. This at least puts some competition among the guys who have been starters.

From the way he is playing in NFLE, Scanlon should be able to make a push in camp, but we'll see.

Hopefully the desire to start will light a fire under these guys and we'll get some good competition...

Starters: Fujita, Bell, and Johnson
Backups: Fox, Mitchel and Scanlon/Boomer
PUP (to possibly come back later): Barber

Kylo Ren
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
I see us keeping 6, maybe 7 LB. Here's what I'd like to see:

Starters with Bell as OLB:
Bell, Boomer, Johnson
Backups:
Fox, Mitchell, Fujita
Special teams:
Caver
Practice Squad:
Scanlon
Gone due to injury:
Maz
PUP:
Barber

============================

Starters with Bell as MLB:
Fujita, Bell, Johnson
Backups:
Fox ,Boomer, Mitchell
Special teams (if we keep 7 LB):
Caver
Practice Squad:
Scanlon
Gone due to injury:
Maz
PUP:
Barber

Spicy McHaggis
05-11-2005, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=eazyb81]Caver - Special teams fodder, he will probably only see the field when players are really tired or there is an injury. I had hope for him a couple years ago, but he seems like he was a tad overrated coming out of Arkansas. [QUOTE]

I'll say he was a tad overrated. A 2nd rounder yet to claim a single sack in 4 seasons? There is a reason the Iggles got rid of this guy after a year.

ROYC75
05-11-2005, 01:00 PM
This is how I see it as of now, things could change at a minutes notice, June 1st cuts, cap, injuries , etc.

Your starters will be...

Bell ROLB
Mitchell MLB
Johnson LOLB ( providing he beats out Fujita )

Backups .....

Caver / Boomer ROLB ( Gun wants speed, Boomer has it, may the best man win )
Scanlon MLB
Fujita ,Fox LOLB

I think we keep 7 LB's, Is Caver the odd man out with the youth taking over or is it Boomer to the PS since Gun wants experence as well.

IMHO, with the showing Scanlon has done in NFLE, he won't make PS, it's either a roster spot or some team will claim him to their roster.

PUP ... Barber , unless he is cut June 1st.
Maz ... TC casualty, too slow at his age with our youth movement.

kaplin42
05-11-2005, 01:03 PM
and just for fun i will throw in my 2 cents on all of this, i agree on some points and disagree on others.

Bell - Starting for sure. I prefer him as MLB with one of the OLB's actually being the MIC. But more than likely he will be a starting OLB. Bell is not the brightest guy in all the world, but he puts a hurt on people. Nothing excites me more than the thought of Bell welcoming M. Clarrett to the NFL by burrying him under the turf, then watching Bell cause havoc on the entire Dallas offense (yes I'm aware that Clarrett plays on Denver, but i really cant stand Dallas). He is horrible in pass coverage, but excels in run defense and killing the quarterback.

Note: From here on out, I'm going with the assumption that Bell will be starting MLB

DJ - Starting OLB. Tall, quick, and a lot to learn, but he is more than likely our second best LB on the team. It will be fun to watch him fly around the field and to the QB.

Fujita - Starting LB. Best outside LB we have after DJ. He is fast and and good at reading the plays. Is usually in the right spot. Out of our 3 starting LB's I would pick him to be the MIC. His down fall is he has a hard time getting the wrap up tackle. But he does slow the ball down enough so that someone like Bell to come over and sinch it up.

Mitchell - Starting WB ( Water Boy ). With his athleticism and skills he should be able to fill the gatorade bottles like no one else. Seriously, he would all of a sudden have to turn into a football god in order to gain my respect. the kid looks lost, like he has no idea he is, or that he is even playing football.

Scanlon - will fight for a position after getting back from the NFLE, but will ultimately be put in a back up roll.

Caver - Backup WB. He could be the starting WB on any other team, but behind Mitchell he just wont get the chance to start. However, Mitchell could stub a toe, so its compforting to know that we have a capable backup at this position.

Fox - Hopefully recovered well, and did something like Paint DV's house over the offseason so he could get out of the dog house. If so, then he could be used as a backup as long as he doesnt hurt himself again.

Boomer - Man I like this kid. Heart, physical prowess, and the underdog all the way, not to mention he has some pretty funny quotes. He will be a ST star, and a backup MLB. Possibly next year he will get the chance to start.

Barber - Loved watching you put the hurt on R. Gannon. But since then you have pretty much been on vacation, and then you hurt yourself. All in all its been fun. By the way, here is your pink slip, please be off the premises in 30 minutes.

Maz - great guy, great leadership, could probably be a great LB coach one day. However, too many injuries, plus too old. Hate to do it, but here is your pink slip. One last favor though, escourt Barber off the premises on your way out.

And that is how i would like to see us go into the season. i think with that setup, we would have an oustanding LB core.

Bob Dole
05-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Maz will make the team and back up Richardson at fullback.

Chief Faithful
05-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Put me in the camp that says Caver was over rated. Hopefully fox will develop enough to knock Caver off the roster. I'm also hoping for a Maz return, but I don't expect it. Finally, I see Boomer and Scanlon filling in for the loss of Biesel and Barber (I've never been a Barber fan and would like to see an injury settlement).

Thus, pre-camp hope is:

Starters:
DJ
Mitchell (looked good the last few games)
Bell

Backups:
Fujita
Scanlon
Fox

Special teams:
Boomer

Even if Maz can return I'm not sure I want him to knock off any of the young guys especially Scanlon or Boomer.

David.
05-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Barber---June 1 cut

Maz---June 1 cut

Bell---starting MLB

idiot

yes let's keep scanlon and caver over Mitchell

idiot

DTLB58
05-11-2005, 03:08 PM
I think it was Marty that coined the phrase "You can't make the club if your sitting in the tub" ??? I never remember hearing Vermeil say that.

buddha
05-11-2005, 04:15 PM
The bottom line is that KC doesn't really have three quality starting LBers at this point...It's pointless to argue who sucks the most of the next group. Few of those guys really deserve to be on an NFL roster. If Key Fox can't rise to the top of that pile, he isn't the cult hero that some on this site make him out to be. Mitchell isn't even average on his best day...that could change, but that's where he is right now. Fujita is average, but no better than that. Perhaps as part of a better unit he will progress further than he has...?

Bell is a sure-fire starter right now. We all HOPE to the good lord that DJ is ready to be as well, but that's far from a certainty. After that...? Right now there are a lot of names and lots of magical thinking!